BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Supernatural II

Night 2: Enter Mimic

-------------------------------------

The Mimic approached SDs house, He was sick of SD and decided to torture him a little bit. SD noticed that his vision suddenly began to blur and dim simultaneously. Next thing he knew, all he could see was darkness. “What’s going on? What’s happening to me?” SD heard the Mimic’s voice, “Enjoy this little Hell inside your head. All your fears will manifest, and there’ll be no one to save you from yourself, hahaha.”

OK this is the post that shows that SD is the Mastermind. Just in case any of you wondered. Or doubted. Mastermind is trapped in a chair and only has the power of his mind.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andromeda

Night 2: Enter Mimic

-------------------------------------

The Mimic approached SDs house, He was sick of SD and decided to torture him a little bit. SD noticed that his vision suddenly began to blur and dim simultaneously. Next thing he knew, all he could see was darkness. “What’s going on? What’s happening to me?” SD heard the Mimic’s voice, “Enjoy this little Hell inside your head. All your fears will manifest, and there’ll be no one to save you from yourself, hahaha.”

OK this is the post that shows that SD is the Mastermind. Just in case any of you wondered. Or doubted. Mastermind is trapped in a chair and only has the power of his mind.

That doesn't prove I'm the Mastermind. It means the Mimic rendered me useless. When I PM'd my actions to Imp that was his only reply, "all I hear are the voices in my head." It was a phrase used to imply an inability to act, not a role description. You are reaching CP.

Edit: And come to think of it, I know absolutely nothing about you! Does anyone else? I doubt it...

Edited by Social_Darwin

That's what I was thinking...

<(^-^)>

I got my answer because the mimic was talking to SD, hence SD is not the mimic.

And being told to "stay in his head" was so similar to the role description of the mastermind

I made the connection.

And for Zerep, SD, and kat, you want to know who I am....We all want to know who each other is.

But Im gonna get in trouble if I tell you. It is verbotten! I must not reveal! I have been asked before

and didnt say. I am on the side of the good. I am not a baddie either.

But how about this you all...I will show you mine if you show me yours! :P You first! Ha ha.

That doesn't prove I'm the Mastermind. It means the Mimic rendered me useless. When I PM'd my actions to Imp that was his only reply, "all I hear are the voices in my head." It was a phrase used to imply an inability to act, not a role description. You are reaching CP.

Edit: And come to think of it, I know absolutely nothing about you! Does anyone else? I doubt it...

""SD heard the Mimic’s voice, “Enjoy this little Hell inside your head. All your fears will manifest, and there’ll be no one to save you from yourself, hahaha.”"" This was the post from Impervious Night 2 enter the mimic. Go ahead and think I am reaching. I could be. But you sure are bothered by it arent you? That is what keeps me after you. Youve not let it go. If I am wrong then you have nothing to worry about. Especially now since it is night and we arent voting right now. And if I am wrong then I will personally let you roast me on a spit!

But what do I get if I actually am right?

edit:

and what role can render another useless? Who do you think the mimic was pretending to be when she went after you?

<When I PM'd my actions to Imp that was his only reply, "all I hear are the voices in my head." It was a phrase used to imply an inability to act, not a role description. You are reaching CP.>

Now why would Imp reply to you "all I hear are the voices in my head" when you PM'd your night action? I have never gotten a cryptic response like that. Sounds fishy.

Edited by crazypainter

I have the following people who were attacked by the baddies:

SG

LIS

JS

In addition, SG guaranteed that JZ was not bad.

ST claimed to be Mimic.

Am I missing any blatant actions to show us non-baddies (assuming that the baddies didn't attack themselves and live)?

SG

LIS

JS

ST claimed to be Mimic.

Am I missing any blatant actions to show us non-baddies (assuming that the baddies didn't attack themselves and live)?

You have forgotten cute psycho bunny (andromeda) attacked by Gust who is with the baddies!!! :P

SG

LIS

JS

ST claimed to be Mimic.

Definite goodies: SG, LIS, JS, Andro, JZ

Most likely goodies: Kat, CP

Sorry if I missed another known goodie, I'm kind of tired -_-

""SD heard the Mimic’s voice, “Enjoy this little Hell inside your head. All your fears will manifest, and there’ll be no one to save you from yourself, hahaha.”"" This was the post from Impervious Night 2 enter the mimic. Go ahead and think I am reaching. I could be. But you sure are bothered by it arent you? That is what keeps me after you. Youve not let it go. If I am wrong then you have nothing to worry about. Especially now since it is night and we arent voting right now. And if I am wrong then I will personally let you roast me on a spit!

But what do I get if I actually am right?

edit:

and what role can render another useless? Who do you think the mimic was pretending to be when she went after you?

<When I PM'd my actions to Imp that was his only reply, "all I hear are the voices in my head." It was a phrase used to imply an inability to act, not a role description. You are reaching CP.>

Now why would Imp reply to you "all I hear are the voices in my head" when you PM'd your night action? I have never gotten a cryptic response like that. Sounds fishy.

I made one response to a stretch of a post by you. I've consistently brushed off your attempts to peg me as a Mastermind, and much less the Mastermind. Honestly, its you who won't let it go. You want everyone to know you think I'm bad. But again, you've said nothing about your role other than "I'm good". Guess what, so have I. Except I claimed a specific role which you have not.

I know very well my opinion is tainted by the fog arising from ST and my interactions, but I'm starting to think you might be THE Mister Mastermind. I know I'm not.

If I'm right, I can roast you on a spit. If you're right, you can roast me on a spit. But you never mentioned what happens if we're both wrong...

Edit: As for Imp's cryptic response, admittedly, he said it was because it made him laugh at the time he authored it. It can probably get boring writing "Your action is blocked due to an attack" over and over again. I don't blame him for seeking variety. When I co-host Matrix Reloaded II you can bet my messages will be anything but usual. But I'm speaking for the host. If he has anything he'd like to add or clear up, I'd keep an eye out for his posts.

Edited by Social_Darwin

I made one response to a stretch of a post by you. I've consistently brushed off your attempts to peg me as a Mastermind, and much less the Mastermind. Honestly, its you who won't let it go. You want everyone to know you think I'm bad. But again, you've said nothing about your role other than "I'm good". Guess what, so have I. Except I claimed a specific role which you have not.

I know very well my opinion is tainted by the fog arising from ST and my interactions, but I'm starting to think you might be THE Mister Mastermind. I know I'm not.

If I'm right, I can roast you on a spit. If you're right, you can roast me on a spit. But you never mentioned what happens if we're both wrong...

Edit: As for Imp's cryptic response, admittedly, he said it was because it made him laugh at the time he authored it. It can probably get boring writing "Your action is blocked due to an attack" over and over again. I don't blame him for seeking variety. When I co-host Matrix Reloaded II you can bet my messages will be anything but usual. But I'm speaking for the host. If he has anything he'd like to add or clear up, I'd keep an eye out for his posts.

Ooh, nice post.

1) CP's a goodie. I was unsure before, but now I'm almost positive :)

2) I don't think Impy has made a cryptic response concerning block/kill through PM...never had before, and no other host has either (except LIS, but that's just him :P ).

Ooh, nice post.

1) CP's a goodie. I was unsure before, but now I'm almost positive :)

2) I don't think Impy has made a cryptic response concerning block/kill through PM...never had before, and no other host has either (except LIS, but that's just him :P ).

CP is bad. Just like me. But she will kill you before you can do anything about it.

Frankly, I don't give two - if you believe me about Imp's choice of words. Ask him yourself. The reply had nothing to do with RDs.

Edit: Vulgarity. Just annoyed with ST.

Edited by Social_Darwin

CP is bad. Just like me. But she will kill you before you can do anything about it.

Frankly, I don't give two - if you believe me about Imp's choice of words. Ask him yourself. The reply had nothing to do with RDs.

Edit: Vulgarity. Just annoyed with ST.

I like you too? :P

So, you do admit that you are bad... :rolleyes: SD, I take your word concerning the PM, but I'm still positive that you are the leader of the evil guys :)

I like you too? :P

So, you do admit that you are bad... :rolleyes: SD, I take your word concerning the PM, but I'm still positive that you are the leader of the evil guys :)

Sarcasm. Look it up. She isn't bad and neither am I. You're just lucky to be in this game still... I could out the one sure way to kill you, but I wont. I'd like to leave a little bit of suspense left in this game.

Sarcasm. Look it up. She isn't bad and neither am I. You're just lucky to be in this game still... I could out the one sure way to kill you, but I wont. I'd like to leave a little bit of suspense left in this game.

:lol: , I'm not blind or stupid (only half-stupid) :P And I'm sure other people aren't blind either...

edit: so technically, your "little bit of suspense" is already ruined...unless you edited it out...

edit2: ah, so you did edit it out... :lol:

Edited by star_tiger

You have forgotten cute psycho bunny (andromeda) attacked by Gust who is with the baddies!!! :P

You're right. Sorry CSB! I'm adding you to the "attacked by Baddies and assumed to be good" list.

I'm looking forward to seeing who gets attacked tonight so I can increase my list of known goodies.

Although, if I were bad, I would attack another baddie and save them to give them a "known goody" status. I wonder if this is being done this game? Does anyone know if it every has been done in any game they've been in?

Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

You're right. Sorry CSB! I'm adding you to the "attacked by Baddies and assumed to be good" list.

I'm looking forward to seeing who gets attacked tonight so I can increase my list of known goodies.

Although, if I were bad, I would attack another baddie and save them to give them a "known goody" status. I wonder if this is being done this game? Does anyone know if it every has been done in any game they've been in?

I am going to correct you before andromeda does.

It's CPB!

Well, wouldn't it show up as a baddie saving the target? Which, of course, will not only waste a kill and save, but also get the poor target lynched the following day :P