BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

Actually, I think Izzy could come back into the game to fill in ANY inactive role. Since she did not have an info gathering ability (unless it was secret) that gave her privileged info. Plus, since she was lynched everyone now knows what role she had, so she wouldn't have privileged info about who she was.
I was just checking - I think it works easily if she is available while hosting

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think Izzy could come back into the game to fill in ANY inactive role. Since she did not have an info gathering ability (unless it was secret) that gave her privileged info. Plus, since she was lynched everyone now knows what role she had, so she wouldn't have privileged info about who she was.

Yeah, I was gonna say that. I don't know anything from before I died, and everyone knows I was Tank anyway... so... yeah. *smiles at LIS, wanting to play some more, ever so much more now that Supernatural has been put on hold*

Yeah, I was gonna say that. I don't know anything from before I died, and everyone knows I was Tank anyway... so... yeah. *smiles at LIS, wanting to play some more, ever so much more now that Supernatural has been put on hold*

But then we would have to go through interrogating you again :rolleyes:

Oh well... I don't mind but let's wait till tomorrow and I think she should replace RT!

Just me? :P Oh, I feel so special -_- No need to worry about me, andro ;) Even though I'm still a little bit confudled about some people, I'll get the hang of it. So, I hope neo knows what to do :)

btw, I don't like Impy.

Hmm...I was just saying how I use CP's capital letters technique as well *winks*

and why not

Okay, so someone kill JarZe tonight. If someone is brave enough to target TP, kudos to you. Someone save Andromeda btw. Maybe 2 people. Just in case one of you gets diverted or something.

Andromeda, what is our confirmed goodie list again? Who are you sure about?

It's official - sorry rainthinker - like to keep you but your MIA - let me know what happened plaeas

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

5 - Twin Pop (TP)

6 - Izzy v2.0

7 - Andromeda (AND)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - DEAD - killed by Agents

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - GC (GC) -

12 - Impervious (IMP) - DEAD - killed by Neo/Merovingian

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof.Templeton (PT) deleted (Johnson)

Hope I got the color right Izzy - good job impy is not playing still, he loves to take out replacements

It's official - sorry rainthinker - like to keep you but your MIA - let me know what happened plaeas

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

5 - Twin Pop (TP)

6 - Izzy v2.0

7 - Andromeda (AND)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - DEAD - killed by Agents

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - GC (GC) -

12 - Impervious (IMP) - DEAD - killed by Neo/Merovingian

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof.Templeton (PT) deleted (Johnson)

Hope I got the color right Izzy - good job impy is not playing still, he loves to take out replacements

i take that a compliment :P

Guys sorry for being inactive today, I PM'd the Architect just there, my interntet is an absolute wimp! One hint of rain, snow, or an inconsequential drop in temperature, and its self-esteem drops and it decides it's wholly incompetent can't can't function <_< . It's back running again now, I can't guarantee how long for. I'll play as much as I can but it's up to LIS if he wants to replace me or not.

O and on todays vote... would the word "nightmare" be an understatement? At least our main targets are outed. More free us should make sure that ST stays alive tonight...

I have just finished going through every single post with two purposes: to find out why you think I'm the Frenchman, and to find out who the Frenchman really is.

The only single thing I can find that might make people think I am the Frenchman is because Smith was unsuccessful attacking me the first night. That in itself does not make me the Frenchman.

I have the ability tonight to find out who the Frenchman really is. I will let you know tomorrow if I am alive.

I have just finished going through every single post with two purposes: to find out why you think I'm the Frenchman, and to find out who the Frenchman really is.

The only single thing I can find that might make people think I am the Frenchman is because Smith was unsuccessful attacking me the first night. That in itself does not make me the Frenchman.

I have the ability tonight to find out who the Frenchman really is. I will let you know tomorrow if I am alive.

I'm not buying it <_< Especially the bolded sentence above.

edit: As honored as I am, I'm sure there are more important people out there to save :)

Edited by star_tiger

Bleh, sorry I was inactive for so long. Once again I anticipated being able to be back for the end of the day, and was incapable. I told LIS, but I can understand if he's going to weaken my role anyways. That said, I'm going to read up for a bit, and then PM in my action. Let's hope for luck tonight, goodies.

Okay, so someone kill JarZe tonight. If someone is brave enough to target TP, kudos to you. Someone save Andromeda btw. Maybe 2 people. Just in case one of you gets diverted or something.

Andromeda, what is our confirmed goodie list again? Who are you sure about?

Izzy why are you playing this game when you still don't know that I don't need a save??? :huh: Why do you wanna make people waste saves on me?? <_<

And no Izzy I will not give you the confirmed goodie list! *glares at Izzy* Are you crazy?! :huh:

Supposedly you've been reading this thread, you should know! :huh:

Edited by andromeda

Sorry 'bout that -_- My brother somehow accidentally cut (literally, with a pair of scissors) the power cord to our internet modem, and I just now am able to connect with dial-up. Sorry about the inconvenience it caused you.

See you people next game! ;)

Edited by RainThinker

Izzy why are you playing this game when you still don't know that I don't need a save??? :huh: Why do you wanna make people waste saves on me?? <_<

And no Izzy I will not give you the confirmed goodie list! *glares at Izzy* Are you crazy?! :huh:

Supposedly you've been reading this thread, you should know! :huh:

Hmm...I don't think Izzy 1.0 will like Izzy 2.0. Just my opinion though :o

The time before time I upgraded slightly the faction/s that did not offend

Last time I down graded where appropriate - with notice I am a little soft, without it I am less soft

so no one was upgraded but some lost 25% - not so bad, and worth the risk

I'll PM them later - Signing off is okay, but we lost five votes - could have been a very different game/outcome

The time before time I upgraded slightly the faction/s that did not offend

Last time I down graded where appropriate - with notice I am a little soft, without it I am less soft

so no one was upgraded but some lost 25% - not so bad, and worth the risk

I'll PM them later - Signing off is okay, but we lost five votes - could have been a very different game/outcome

Hopefully more people will be active now that the weekend is over.