Jump to content
BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Question

Guest

Prologue

It was a very cool evening. The setting sun doesn’t give enough warmth to the places, not even said it was raining too.

Person who rushed to the small town – Awesomville, had no choice but postpone their journey by logging at a small inn near the River of Awesomville.

The business of the inn became extra ordinary good. The little bar was packed with warriors, travelers and tradesmen. By looking at how heavy the rain was, they decided to stay overnight at this inn.

They were chatting while enjoying the beer. The atmosphere in the bar getting noisier and noisier. Nobody realized there was a man quietly sitting at one of the deepest corner. No one saw his face clearly. His big hat, with his head-bowed, portion; looked like he was asleep.

The owner of the inn, who was also the owner of the bar, handed over a big mug of beer to the lonely stranger.

“What a great night, isn’t it?” said the inn-owner.

“I think we have who we are looking for among them. But we will see then. There is still a long way to prove.” The stranger replied, but kept his head bowed.

“Yes, a long way to go.” The owner smiled, looked at the crowd and then moved back to his bar desk.

Soon, the crowd went back to the room they rented, one after one, leaving the owner of the inn, and the mysterious stranger.

The rain got more heavily, but the bar was empty. Finally the stranger stood up, walked to the bar desk and spoke to owner:

“This is the time. Woon, let’s begin!”

Introduction

The sun rays broke the morning as usual. What a beautiful morning, but the people who are going to leave the inn were not enjoying the scenery. They were shocked as the inn was not in the place it should be like yesterday! The inn was in a city instead of near the Awesomville River!

The front gate of the inn started to be crowded by many people. The noise was getting louder and louder until a louder voice sounded:

Every one of you, please move yourself and gathered at the bar!

For some people who still in their rooms, start to walk down to the bar and join the crowd.

In front of them now standing a middle age man who were in a grey robe, holding a staff. After examined all of the people are at the lounge, the man spoke:

“Welcome to the City of Iohoda, the city which is next to the Ivory Castle.

“City of Iohoda? The city that has disappeared for a long time?” the audience got shocked.

Being the guardian of Ivory Castle, we, the citizen in City of Iohoda, always carry out the function of looking someone who is helpful to Ivory Castle. I will make it short, we are looking for a warrior! A great warrior which will be loved by citizen of Ivory Castle, respected by the royal family of Ivory Castle, trusted by the King of Ivory Castle. We believe one of you, deserve all these!

“Ahem,” the man cleared his throat, and continued, “After this, you may dismiss yourself and ask Woon, the owner of this inn, about what can you do in this city. The more you understand the more benefits you gain. All right guys, dismiss!”

A smog screen started saturating around the air, the man then become invisible. He was gone! The audiences were shocked but then they soon accepted that they have entered a place that full with mysteries.

So the audience quickly moved themselves to the bar desk and seek advice from the owner of the inn, woon.

When it was almost at the sun set time, they were all clear with the rules:

“Remember, when we said it is 50% of your HP, it is count from the maximum quota. Which means if your are at level 3, you maximum quota is 60, so you will gain 30 HP or which ever HP lower than 30 but make you back to 60, only if you survive” woon looked at the audience seriously.

“Clear? Then take your weapon and standby,”

The situation at the bar started to become uncontrolled. Warrior start to killing each other! Only 10 warriors remained calm and kept themselves at one corner. They were lucky to do so, because those who involved in that fighting were then killed by each others.

“Rule number 1, only attack when it is night time. I only said standby, not start!” woon shook his head to look at those stupid warriors; he then turned to the 10 survivals:

"Only 10 of the smart ones remained. Let see who are they?"

Iohoda Inn's owner: woon

Player:

1. GC

2. Dms172

3. Raeymond

4. Impervious

5. Izzy

6. Kat

7. ST

8. renan

9. IDNE

10. Riranor

Warrior name:

1. K-T

2. Dominatrix

3. Drakone

4. Legolas

5. Puck

6. Myrddin

7. Anna Mannequin

8. Seraphim

9. Sombral

10. Zuchious

Woon looked at the sky through the window, took a deep breath and then announced. “It is the night 1. Game start!

Players, it is the night 1, you can only have 2 choice:

a. Do training, pay 2 coins and stated how many HP you going to use to do training. Remember, training experience = HP * 0.5.

If you want to choose this option. PM me and state: Training – use HP = # (number)

b. Attack players, decide how many percentage of level 1 attack strength you are going to use (10 – 100%) I will deduct the HP accordingly by referring to the table.

If you want to choose this option, PM me and state: Attack <player’s name>* with level 1 Percentage = #%

* remember it is player’s name not warrior’s name.

Night 1 will be close 36 hours from now. If I have all the PM collected earlier than that, I could do the story faster. :)

Good luck! Warriors!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0

No. My God! no. I can't face another conspiracy, really I cannot. But take my word, conspirators! My warrior will see to that all of you rot in Tartarus for this hellish deed. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

*Bows* Thank you XD

About Liam: my guess would be at school...but then again, he's across the country from me...I wouldn't know :huh:

<(^-^)>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
*Bows* Thank you XD

About Liam: my guess would be at school...but then again, he's across the country from me...I wouldn't know :huh:

<(^-^)>

I see. Ok, so I will just wait until 48 hours then I will..... B)) (woon is rolling 2 dice in his hand)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
*Bows* Thank you XD

About Liam: my guess would be at school...but then again, he's across the country from me...I wouldn't know :huh:

<(^-^)>

It is currently 1 PM here, you Whistler-izen *mutters something about traitorous* I tell you, I'm sure I would have fit in your suitcase! <_<

Limey should be on in 4-5 hours...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
It is currently 1 PM here, you Whistler-izen *mutters something about traitorous* I tell you, I'm sure I would have fit in your suitcase! <_<

Limey should be on in 4-5 hours...

More like three...it's not like your crazy school that ends at like 6:30 at night :rolleyes: If you want, I can call home in a couple of hours and remind him *shrugs*

<(^-^)>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
More like three

<(^-^)>

:o How would you get ST to fit in three suitcases? :o sicko <_<

Edited by IDoNotExist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Another 2 hours and 9 minute, I will decide the fortune of Limeliam's warrior. <_<

he isnt home... him and Kat are on Holiday till Sunday eastern border time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
he isnt home... him and Kat are on Holiday till Sunday eastern border time

Er...that's just me XD Liam's at home being completely bored without yours truly...:D

<(^-^)>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Er...that's just me XD Liam's at home being completely bored without yours truly...:D

<(^-^)>

oh really... :lol: rofl... i feel sorry for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Er...that's just me XD Liam's at home being completely bored without yours truly...:D

<(^-^)>

Oops! Poor lime......... :(

Edited by woon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

OK, I have sent all your individual message.

Let's wait for a few more hours, I will post the public post of Day 2, then declare day 2 ends and Night 3 starts. Then only you send me your decisions pm.

I am excited to see what will happen in night 3. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Day 2 – Result

Beside some of the scenes of first meet which we already knew, below are some new scenes:

Drakone sat beside the magical warrior and whispered to the immortal about his decision. The magical warrior smiled at him and put his hand on Drakone’s head. For a short while, the magical warrior spoke, “Young warrior, you are now a magical warrior! Now let me tell you something you should know…..(check pm)

************** ************** ****************** *************

Zuchious smiled at the boring rich man and said, “So, do you want me to look after the farm tonight again?”

The rich man shook his head and replied, “No, there are so many warriors haven’t did that, let them look after. I want you to help me to take care of my well.”

“Well?”

“I have a well which consists of the sweetest and cleanest water you can find. My family use to drink that everyday. I received news that one of my rivals will poison the well water tonight. You help me to get rid of him! Well, I expect there will be some fighting then.”

“Deal!” Zuchious replied.

************** ************** ****************** *************

Anna Mannequin held out her hand to the experienced traveler. The traveler stared at her and returned her a smile.

Anna Mannequin had a sudden thrill!

The traveler then spoke, “You got what you want. See you again some other day!”

*************** ***************** ***************** **************

Trade man waved to Myrddin “Thank you sir! I hope you like the item you just purchased. Just come to see me when you need things! You still remember our password?”

*************** ***************** ***************** **************

The apprenticed wizard happily talked to the treasure fairy, “I have made 3 spells today! All are different!”

Treasure fairy nodded her head, “Good girl, very soon you will pick up your skill”

*************** ***************** ***************** **************

In Day 2:

Magical Warrior visited by Seraphim, Puck, K-T, Drakone, Anna Mannequin, Sombral

Treasure Fairy visited by Seraphim

Trade Man visited by Myrddin, K-T, Sombral, Dominatrix, Zuchious

Experience Traveler visited by Anna Mannequin, Legolas, Dominatrix, Drakone

Boring Rich Man visited by Zuchious

Apprenticed Wizard visited by Legolas, Myrddin, Puck

OK, day 2 ends and Night 3 starts!

Magical warrior! When you choose to train or attack, please specify you are using physical type or magical type.

Others are as per usual, training, attacking or complete the mission(s)

For those who gain special ability, you can pm your decision while you still have the options of training, attacking or completing mission(s)

Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Er...that's just me XD Liam's at home being completely bored without yours truly...:D

<(^-^)>

Hey I'm having some fun here :) just not as much fun SKIING GRRR

I am sorry about the holdup people I've been busy since Wednesday <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest

Side story in night 3:

woon entered to his room and touched the crystal ball on his desk.

"Uh~, 4 warriors haven't send me their PM!"

story end.

Lesson: Yes, we have to wait at least another 24 hours for all send in their PM. (I guess so)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Side story in night 3:

woon entered to his room and touched the crystal ball on his desk.

"Uh~, 4 warriors haven't send me their PM!"

story end.

Lesson: Yes, we have to wait at least another 24 hours for all send in their PM. (I guess so)

Can you post here the people who have not put in their actions yet? Is there a reason not to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Can you post here the people who have not put in their actions yet? Is there a reason not to?

Sure why not? After all I am not writing the flow of the story according to the sequence of the PMs submitted in.

They are:

Impervious,

ST,

Kat, and

Limeliam

Hope to hear from them soon.

Edit: use the more proper word, 'flow of the story' instead of 'result'

Edited by woon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest
Sent mine in. I always have dreams that I send my actions in, but never do in reality :huh:

:o I thought that was only me?! :lol:

<(^-^)>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...