BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

This test is made from a test used to find out how long teenagers use Facebook. It has been adapted by me for the use on this site.

To find out how addicted you are to Brainden (and whether or not that is good or bad), answer this 20-item questionnaire TRUTHFULLY, and if you score above 80, acknowledge that you have a problem and immediately seek help from a parent, family doctor, teacher, or counselor. Addiction is addiction is addiction, no matter what form it takes.

To assess your level of addiction, answer the following questions using this scale:

0=does not apply

1=rarely

2=occasionally

3=frequently

4=often

5=always

#1: How often do you find that yous tat in BrainDen longer than you intended

#2: How often do you neglect household chores to spend more time on Brainden?

#3: How often do you prefer the excitement of BrainDen to face-to-face relations.

#4: How often do you form new relationships with fellow BrainDen users?

#5: How often do others in your life complain to you about the amount of time you spend on BrainDen?

#6: How often do your grades or school work suffer because of the amount of time you spend on Brainden?

#7: How often do you check BrainDen before something else that you need to do?

#8: How often does your job performance or productivity suffer because of BrainDen?

#9: How often do you bcome defensive or secretive when anyone asks you what you do on BrainDen?

#10: how often do you block out disturbing thoughts about your life with soothing thoughts of BrainDen?

#11: How often do you find yourself anticipating when you will go on BrainDen next?

#12: How often do you fear that life without BrainDen would be boring, empty, and pointless?

#13: How often do you snap, yell, or act annoyed if someone bothers you while you are on BrainDen?

#14: How often do you lose sleep due to late night log-ins?

#15: How often do you feel preoccupied with BrainDen when offline, or fantasize about being on BrainDen?

#16: How often do you find yourself saying "Just a few more minutes..." when on BrainDen?

#17: How often to you try to cut down the amount of time you spend on BrainDen and fail?

#18: How often to you choose to spend more time on BrainDen than going out with others?

#19: How often do you try to hide how long you've been on BrainDen?

#20: How often to you feel depressed, moody, or nervous when you are offline, which goes away once you are back on BrainDen?

Results: Add up your score.

After you've answred all the questions, add up the numbers you selected for each response to obtain a final score. The higher your score, the greater your level of addiction and the problems your BrainDen usage causes. Here's a general scale to help measure your score:

0-19 points: Why are you taking this test? You're obviously not addicted.

20-49 points: You spend a decently average amount of time of BrainDen. Nothing out of the ordinary.

50-79 points: You could do well to spend a bit less time on BrainDen, but it hasn't gotten out of hand yet. Better pull back a bit before it does.

80+ points: What is wrong with you? GET OFF THE COMPUTER! GET A LIFE!

Well, I hope you all enjoyed the survey and got a few laughs out of it. I changed up the descriptions for the results so they didn't sound so serious. This was sort of meant to be funny more than anything, but it does have some meaning to it as well.

Oh, I laughed while I was typing out #9. I thought of mafias :lol:

21 answers to this question

#1: 5 #2: 4 #3: 3 #4: 3 #5: 4 #6: 4 #7: 5 #8: 5 #9: 2 #10: 4 #11: 5 #12: 4 #13: 5 #14: 3 #15: 5 #16: 5 #17: 5 #18: 4 #19: 5 #20: 4

Results: Add up your score. = 84

80+ points: What is wrong with you? GET OFF THE COMPUTER! GET A LIFE! = Excuse me? I have a life already!!! (*cough, on BD, cough*)

Great test, Sparanda! I was laughing so hard while I was doing it :P As for #9, all my outside-of-BD friends think I'm crazy because I'm in love with this forum. How much worse can it possibly get? :P

#1: 5 #2: 4 #3: 3 #4: 3 #5: 4 #6: 4 #7: 5 #8: 5 #9: 2 #10: 4 #11: 5 #12: 4 #13: 5 #14: 3 #15: 5 #16: 5 #17: 5 #18: 4 #19: 5 #20: 4

Results: Add up your score. = 84

80+ points: What is wrong with you? GET OFF THE COMPUTER! GET A LIFE! = Excuse me? I have a life already!!! (*cough, on BD, cough*)

Great test, Sparanda! I was laughing so hard while I was doing it :P As for #9, all my outside-of-BD friends think I'm crazy because I'm in love with this forum. How much worse can it possibly get? :P

Thanks. My English teacher gave this to my class as a Facebook addiction test. I never use Facebook so she told me to substitute something else in (I chose video games). I scored a 44, but some of the questions are weird unless they involve some type of place like Facebook or BrainDen. I'm glad you liked the quiz. Go tell everyone else to come take it :P

5 XD

#3: How often do you prefer the excitement of BrainDen to face-to-face relations.

...4 :unsure:

5 XD

#5: How often do others in your life complain to you about the amount of time you spend on BrainDen?

3 ...as long as I get my homework done

#6: How often do your grades or school work suffer because of the amount of time you spend on Brainden?

0 I'm a good student XD

#8: How often does your job performance or productivity suffer because of BrainDen?

#9: How often do you bcome defensive or secretive when anyone asks you what you do on BrainDen?

#10: how often do you block out disturbing thoughts about your life with soothing thoughts of BrainDen?

5 of course

#11: How often do you find yourself anticipating when you will go on BrainDen next?

1 I just...go o.O

#12: How often do you fear that life without BrainDen would be boring, empty, and pointless?

...*meekly* 5

#13: How often do you snap, yell, or act annoyed if someone bothers you while you are on BrainDen?

#15: How often do you feel preoccupied with BrainDen when offline, or fantasize about being on BrainDen?

5 XD

#16: How often do you find yourself saying "Just a few more minutes..." when on BrainDen?

#17: How often to you try to cut down the amount of time you spend on BrainDen and fail?

3...maybe 4

#18: How often to you choose to spend more time on BrainDen than going out with others?

2 Having a life is fun too XD

0 People don't care DX

#20: How often to you feel depressed, moody, or nervous when you are offline, which goes away once you are back on BrainDen?

2...maybe 3

Ok...that's 63 :)

50-79 points: You could do well to spend a bit less time on BrainDen, but it hasn't gotten out of hand yet. Better pull back a bit before it does.

*Shrugs* Not bad :)

<(^-^)>

0=does not apply

1=rarely

2=occasionally

3=frequently

4=often

5=always

4 :P

After you've answred all the questions, add up the numbers you selected for each response to obtain a final score. The higher your score, the greater your level of addiction and the problems your BrainDen usage causes. Here's a general scale to help measure your score:

20-49 points: You spend a decently average amount of time of BrainDen. Nothing out of the ordinary.

my result: 40

wow :o According to this, I'm much less addicted than I thought, lol

To assess your level of addiction, answer the following questions using this scale:

0=does not apply

1=rarely

2=occasionally

3=frequently

4=often

5=always

4 is there a spelling error on this question?

5 Just cause im a chatterbox :P

1 i dont let it get that... bad

5 wahhht? its quick and easy

1 same as school

2 some people are so nosy! :lol:

0 i usually think of ones i love... :)

3 well i have to plan it!

5 and thats a fact!

2 in middle of post!

0 :D and proud of it

5 well its hard not to when your about to log off and a new post appears!

1 i generally just dont try... ;)

1 friends and family first! (most of the time :P )

5 :rolleyes:

TOTAL : 48

Wooo im not addicted! :lol:

0=does not apply

1=rarely

2=occasionally

3=frequently

4=often

5=always

0 (I don't try to cut down :P)

Results: Add up your score. 36

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... this question....... ima give it a 10

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP THIS IS A BIG ONE FOR ME!!!

That is a 72 for me ^_^

62 without the 10's ^^"

Edited by Blade

Wow that is more than I thought :o

Edit: Just saw that Kat has the same score as me :lol:

Must be a genes thing XD

How on earth do you get 11, Skywalker? XD

<(^-^)>

Edit: My sentence didn't make sense o.O

Edited by Kathleen

Must be a genes thing XD

How on earth do you get 11, Skywalker? XD

<(^-^)>

Edit: My sentence didn't make sense o.O

Maybe I'm undoubtedly not addicted :lol:

Now that we've started the Book Club, I'm working hard on my unfinished books so I can start Ender's Game as soon as it arrives at the bookstore next Thursday. :rolleyes: