BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Akatsuki Resurrection

itachi-san

Prince Marth, Frost, and dawh all have valid points. Almost everyone did something except for Deidara, Kisame, Kakuzu, and Itachi. (Remember dawh, Sasuke used his role manipulation thingymagig)

Also, just putting this out there, the fact that two Akatsuki members both attacked Orochimaru (woon) reveals that their win condition must have something to do with wiping out Orochimaru's ambition or something...

1) Prince Marth - voting for Mekal

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF - voting for Mekal

6) Brandonb

7) ST -DEAD (killed by Hidan)

8) dawh - voting for Mekal

9) Frost - voting for Mekal

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

12) LIS -DEAD (killed by Yamato and Sakura)

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

15) Sparanda

Forgot to add my own vote again...

Edited by frozen_in_fire

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hokage: Tsunade

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Brandonb

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal

15) Sparanda - coting for Mekal

Quick point: Disappearing in a cloud of smoke could have possibly been a Substitution. In the anime, when a substitution is destroyed, it explodes in a small puff of smoke. Not sure if the cloud of smoke could mean a substitution here though.

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Brandonb

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral - voting for Mekal

14) Mekal

The previous statements against Mekal make sense to me, therefore he must be Akatsuki.

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat- voting for Mekal

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Brandonb

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

14) Mekal

Voting Mekal for obvious reasons...

<(^-^)>

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat- voting for Mekal

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Brandonb

10) SomeGuy - voting for Mekal

11) woon

14) Mekal

Clearly I should have left my vote from day 1... >.>

No comment.

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat- voting for Mekal

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Brandonb

11) woon - voting for Mekal

14) Mekal

Edited by woon

The obvious choice

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat - voting for Mekal

4) Prof. Templeton - voting for Mekal

6) Brandonb

14) Mekal

No comment.

Sorry :( I wasn't intending to get you lynched, just to get some conversation starting, and then I got pulled away from the Den for the rest of the day.

I admit it was probably irresponsible of me to leave my vote on you afterwards, but it didn't occur to me to change it.

Prince Marth, Frost, and dawh all have valid points. Almost everyone did something except for Deidara, Kisame, Kakuzu, and Itachi. (Remember dawh, Sasuke used his role manipulation thingymagig)emphasis added

How do we know that was Sasuke; does the picture give it away? There was no name attached to that part of the post and as far as I can tell, since I don't know what the characters look like, it could be either of the brothers... :wacko:

How do we know that was Sasuke; does the picture give it away? There was no name attached to that part of the post and as far as I can tell, since I don't know what the characters look like, it could be either of the brothers... :wacko:

The snakes do imply Orochimaru and his crew, but it could have been either of the Uchiha boys.

It's already been said ;)

2) Joe's Student - voting for Mekal

6) Brandonb

14) Mekal

Also woon your 'no comment' made me laugh :lol: any chance of a no-contest here?

It's already been said ;)

2) Joe's Student - voting for Mekal

6) Brandonb

14) Mekal

Also woon your 'no comment' made me laugh :lol: any chance of a no-contest here?

looks that way. I'll post the Day sooner than normal unless Mekal doesn't want to plead no contest. It'll be in about 2 hours. I don't see this changing since it's unanimous, so if I don't hear from Mekal within 1-2 hours, I'll make the post.

Chapter 5: Akatsuki Down

Mekal became enraged at being unanimously picked out during the day. He stood before everyone huffing and puffing and threw his head back as if he'd blow all their houses down. But it was not air that came forth from his mouth, it was water. And lots of it. The water shot from his mouth like a pressurized valve and kept spewing up and up with him standing tall at the top. He dislodged his great sword and swung it around in a menacing fashion, pointing it at each one of his enemies in the game.

Mekal: Do you have any idea who I am?! You all should! I am the Great Hoshikage Kisame and I'm going to take all your lives today in payment for such an embarrassment.

naruto-14-animestocks[com].jpg

Mekal rode down the tidal wave as if he was part of it. A fish at sea. It seemed that he was going after the Konoha ninja first. He unraveled the bindings that held his sword together, but as he did, he didn't notice the newcomer that swung his leg right across Mekal's face!

???: Konoha Whirlwind Roundhouse!

Mekal: You again?!

hurricane-74-animestocks[com].jpg

Guy-sensei: It is I! Konoha's Energizing Green Beast ... Might Guy! *teeth sparkle* *thumb's up* Have me met before?

Mekal (knowing full-well they met several times and grinding his teeth in outrage): I'm going to tear you... what is that power?!

Guy had opened six of the Eight Gates of Divination: the ultimate taijutsu combination. He kicked Mekal high up into the air. Mekal tried to counter-attack, but Guy was too fast. So fast that his swinging leg was literally on fire.

shippuuden-48-animestocks[com].jpg

Guy: Too slow!

Guy's kick obliterated all the life left in Mekal and shot him down into the ocean he created. His body was on fire from the speed and power Guy used, and since his life passed, the water technique slowly dispersed until all the water was gone and only puddles remained. Puddles and Kisame's Body.

---

The crowd cheered as Guy dropped gracefully down to touch land once again. He was winded but still managed to strike his famous "Nice-Guy Pose." Lee was in tears at the spectacle his teacher had just put on. Frost was stunned too. "That guy is fast" he thought, but then he experienced something much faster. As if in the blink of an eye, everyone was gone! Frost looked left, right, up and even down, but he was alone. Alone inside a strange crater. Who did this? How could anyone do something like this and be so fast about it too?

???: Up here, Frost.

Frost put his hand over his eyes to shade from the sun. There was a figure standing with the sun to his back. Frost could hardly make him out.

shippuden-024-animestocks[com].jpg

Sasuke: Your life is entirely in my hands. And at a whim, I've decided to only send you a message. Though a painful one at that. Stay away from Orochimaru's Ambition. His goals are my goals and I won't have you interfere.

Frost began to tremble under the gaze of that cursed Sharingan. Then he saw the fire. The trademark move of the Uchiha clan. The Grand Fireball. Frost dodged it somewhat, but was still badly burned. When he looked up again he was back at the scene of Kisame's death, only now, small fires and smoke covered his body. Everyone looked to him. Sakura, being the kind-hearted healer she was ran over to him without even checking his face to see if he was an ally or an enemy. She began healing his burns, but there was already significant damage done. Sakura winced when she thought... "This looks like Sasuke's technique..."

---

1) Prince Marth

2) Joe's Student

3) Kat

4) Prof. Templeton

5) FIF

6) Brandonb

8) dawh

9) Frost

10) SomeGuy

11) woon

13) Sinistral

14) Mekal -DEAD (Kisame)

15) Sparanda

Prologue

Game Rules

Flashback 1

Character Abilities

Night 1

Day 1

Night 2

Night 3 begins now and ends when I get all the pms in. Please send in your stats as well as actions. Thanks!

Sakura +25

I like how we're all talking to our teammates and not talking on the thread at all. :o I know someone who might be mildly upset about that sort of thing. :P

The less we talk here, the easier it is for people to hide in the shadows. Of course, we could learn a lot of information from the night post, but that isn't going to be for a while yet...

I like how we're all talking to our teammates and not talking on the thread at all. :o I know someone who might be mildly upset about that sort of thing. :P

The less we talk here, the easier it is for people to hide in the shadows. Of course, we could learn a lot of information from the night post, but that isn't going to be for a while yet...

I don't mind people not talking on the thread during the night because the game is designed that way: little (open) communication, and lots of clues in the day/night posts. This Night should end in about 4.5 hours. All that being said, look where not talking got Mekal and LIS... :(