BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

andromeda

Question

This one is not my riddle. I found it on a Croatian riddle forum and translated it. If something similar is already posted I'll get a taste of my own medicine :lol: (I did run a search... :blink:)

The wife was cooking, her husband was about to come home from work. Accidentally she tipped over a bag of salt into the pan she was cooking the meal in. About 2 pounds of salt got into the pan, but she was hoping her husband won’t notice.

When her husband tasted the meal what was the first question he asked her and why??

:)

Edited by andromeda

This one is not my riddle. I found it on a Croatian riddle forum and translated it. If something similar is already posted I'll get a taste of my own medicine :lol: (I did run a search... :blink:)

The wife was cooking, her husband was about to come home from work. Accidentally she tipped over a bag of salt into the pan she was cooking the meal in. About 2 pounds of salt got into the pan, but she was hoping her husband won’t notice.

When her husband tasted the meal what was the first question he asked her and why??

:)

do we have any salt left?

You didn't take pity on the captives downstairs, did you?

What's the answer to andromeda's newest riddle on Brainden, honey?

Honey, how was work today?

I see you changed your custom title! ;) If you people continue giving these goofy answers :lol: Martini will send this riddle to jokes :o , and it's a riddle and a good one! :D

could you pass the salt??

YES! Why?? :)

Funny guy :rolleyes:

Think about it?? :)

He tasted the meal but still asked for salt!

He was eating capers ( really yuk things which look likes peas and taste like salt. )

He couldn't tell the difference in taste , and asked for the salt out of habbit.

Edited by taliesin

It tasted metallic, which probably tasted strange and therefore he wanted salt to improve the flavour

or he drank 300 gallons of water earlier and there was not enough salt in it

or she usually puts three pounds in

or......

It tasted metallic, which probably tasted strange and therefore he wanted salt to improve the flavour

or he drank 300 gallons of water earlier and there was not enough salt in it

or she usually puts three pounds in

or......

No...

nothing, he died of too much salt
:P

No... but you are all good comedians!! ;)