BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Naruto

itachi-san

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...It looks like we're losing people left and right on this one :blink:

I asked Slick and Andromeda and both shot me down. It appears your epic warrior battles are too intimidating for some, Itachi. :ph34r:

Edit: Glad you're in the game, UR!!! I actually thought of sending you and invite as well, but you said you were too busy last time. I understand how kicking anime butt can easily take presidence over even the most urgent of matters. :lol:

Edited by puzzlegirl

I just sent invites to Yoruichi (surprised she's not already on the roster??), Impervious and Nikyma.

Another thought, Itachi - one of us is bound to die tonight right? what if you figure out who is going down, and assume them into the unmanned role by using their previous picks for their dead character? Does that make sense?

Night 1: The Leaves Stir in Konoha

Tsunade stopped in mid-pace while she walked back and forth in her chambers. Night was approaching fast. "I hope they all started training. Akatsuki could make their move any moment." She walked outside and leaned against the railing, over-looking Konoha. "I won't let this village be over-run by those villains."

???:Neither will I.

Tsunade was startled, but showed no signs of it. There were only two people who could sneak up on her and if it was the other one, she'd be dead already.

Tsunade: Sure Jiraiya... Maybe if the hot springs are empty and there aren't any girls for you to ogle.

jiraiya.jpg

Jiraiya: Hmph. Some welcome. I was merely doing some research for my best-selling books.

Tsunade: *sigh* the romance novels?

Jiraiya turned his back in disgust. "As if you'd know fine literature if you saw it!" He was only mockingly annoyed; there were much bigger issues to deal with and they both knew it. He put on a serious look again. "So, you've heard?"

Godaime_Hokage_Tsunade_by_AyaK_JP.jpg

Tsunade: I've already sent our eight finest shinobi out to intercept them. I hope your student's got the control you claim...

Jiraiya: Naruto needs some training, but he's more powerful than even me... if he focuses that is.

Jiraiya joined her by the railing. They both stared out into the night sky. "So it begins. Akatsuki and Orochimaru. I knew this day would come. Let's hope the village is ready... It feels like everyone is training hard tonight. How about we get some saké in us while we can?"

Tsunade: Heh. Sounds good to me. But not everyone is training...

---

The sound of the river made it difficult to hear footsteps, but Shikamaru could track down anyone. He didn't need sound. But on a Night like this he finally realized his efforts were futile and stopped under the billowing clouds.

nara-shikamaru.jpg

Shikamaru: There's nobody here... Why did I even bother? And it looks like it's about to rain. *long-drawn-out sigh* This is too troublesome, I'm heading back. Where could Kat be? I really thought I would find her.

---

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Puzzlegirl

2) Mekal

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

5) Kat

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC

14) Brandonb

15) FIF

16) Wally West

17) Sinistral

Prologue

Day 1 starts now and ends in 24 hours. I thought this might happen: no info from the Night Post :D Have fun!

1) Puzzlegirl

2) Mekal

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

5) Sparanda

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC

14) Brandonb

15) FIF

16) Wally West

17) Sinistral

Sparanda has taken over for Kat.

Okay... Does anyone else have ANY suspicions??? I have a gut feeling but i am afraid to trust it...

Nobody died, interesting... maybe the villains are quaking in their shoes :P. Or maybe it's a tactic - because now we have nothing to base a lynch off of. But that's a stupid tactic, cuz there's not that much on the first day anyway

Does anyone have any suspicions? :huh:

Well, Shikamaru must've thought Kat (now Sparanda) was worth killing. That's a start, but not much of one.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Ah, I have informed Itachi-san of this:

My internet will more than likely disappear after tomorrow, so I hereby remove myself from the roster. On the very, very, very slim chance that my internet does not die, I will request to be reapplied to the list. Thank you for your patience.

Ah, I have informed Itachi-san of this:

My internet will more than likely disappear after tomorrow, so I hereby remove myself from the roster. On the very, very, very slim chance that my internet does not die, I will request to be reapplied to the list. Thank you for your patience.

dude... ok, you're off the roster, but there's no coming back and please don't post anything else on this thread. This is not personal, so please don't take it that way, it's just that you have information now and it's important you don't post any of it.

...still looking for a replacement who can last longer than 1 hour :P

Since there was no information in the Night Post, and this looks like a very interesting and good game, I would personally prefer to vote out an inactive player or a vacant spot (Kat/Sparanda) right now than to remove someone who is enthusiastic about the game. If Itachi-san can fill the spot, that is great, otherwise, I would put my vote there.

That's really all we have to go on at this point :D Who do you suspect?

If i say the reason, I would be breaking a rule... If I say why my gut pulls towards this person, then I will be unable to explain... just a warning... if you still want me to go then I will say it... (Wow... doesn't this sound baddieish :P )

Since there was no information in the Night Post, and this looks like a very interesting and good game, I would personally prefer to vote out an inactive player or a vacant spot (Kat/Sparanda) right now than to remove someone who is enthusiastic about the game. If Itachi-san can fill the spot, that is great, otherwise, I would put my vote there.

I disagree. We have to think past metagaming and think in-gaming. We have no idea as to the nature of Kat's role. In fact due to the nature of my own role I think I know what Kat might be, and she's probably on our side as a key player for the good guys :D (or whoever takes Kat's place). It's better to vote out an active villain than an inactive goodie ;D

If i say the reason, I would be breaking a rule... If I say why my gut pulls towards this person, then I will be unable to explain... just a warning... if you still want me to go then I will say it... (Wow... doesn't this sound baddieish :P )

Out with it :P hehe

1) Puzzlegirl

2) Mekal

3) Dawh - voting for Laharl

4) Prof. Templeton

5) Kat(?)

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC

14) Brandonb

15) FIF

16) Wally West

17) Sinistral

At the risk of seeming bad, I'll take the first stab at voting. There really is no basis for making guesses, so let's see what Laharl has to say... :o

Haven't said that you need to stop listening to your gut feeling in the past Mekal? :rolleyes: I'm going to stick with my strategy right now and see if I hit anything.

I disagree. We have to think past metagaming and think in-gaming. We have no idea as to the nature of Kat's role. In fact due to the nature of my own role I think I know what Kat might be, and she's probably on our side as a key player for the good guys :D (or whoever takes Kat's place). It's better to vote out an active villain than an inactive goodie ;D

I was thinking about making it easier on Itachi-san and showing consideration to other players. But if anyone has a better suggestion, I am all ears. ;)

I was thinking about making it easier on Itachi-san and showing consideration to other players. But if anyone has a better suggestion, I am all ears. ;)

That was my first thought also. We may have trouble filling that spot back in, whatever the role may have been. And if we lynch someone else today, that person may not be able to fill Kat's role b/c he would have critical info/knowledge gathered from his previous role. It just seems less complicated, especially with the nearly-zero amount of info in the night post, to just go ahead and take out Kat/Sparanda. She may have been a good role, but what happens if we lynch a different good role today anyway? We would be even worse off then if we take out Kat.

1) Puzzlegirl

2) Mekal

3) Dawh - voting for Laharl

4) Prof. Templeton

5) Kat(?)

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC

14) Brandonb - voting for Kat/Sparanda

15) FIF

16) Wally West

17) Sinistral

It's the best reasoning I can think of for starting this thing.