BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Yoruichi-san

Question

Working off the theory that everyone wants to be desired by many but want to have the one they desire to themselves, here is a simple social game to bide the time. Anyone who wants to play can PM me a profile of a character they create, following guidelines that I will list below. I will post these profiles and then every player must PM me the name of the one they desire (gender/sexual orientation not limited ;)). For every player, each person who desires their character will earn them (+1) points. Each person who desires the same person they do deducts (-1) points. The player with the highest score wins the game. Simple. ;)

That said, here are the guidelines for the profile:

1) Name, Age, Gender, Ethnicity, Occupation, Religion, Location.

2) Description of physical appearance.

3) Interests/hobbies/activities.

4) Goals/dreams/ambitions.

5) What you're looking for in a partner.

6) Anything else you'd like to add.

Have as much fun as you want creating the characters. This is a social game, so feel free to comment in the thread and discuss as much or as little as you want ;).

11 answers to this question

Working off the theory that everyone wants to be desired by many but want to have the one they desire to themselves, here is a simple social game to bide the time. Anyone who wants to play can PM me a profile of a character they create, following guidelines that I will list below. I will post these profiles and then every player must PM me the name of the one they desire (gender/sexual orientation not limited ;)). For every player, each person who desires their character will earn them (+1) points. Each person who desires the same person they do deducts (-1) points. The player with the highest score wins the game. Simple. ;)

That said, here are the guidelines for the profile:

Have as much fun as you want creating the characters. This is a social game, so feel free to comment in the thread and discuss as much or as little as you want ;).

(1) Prometheus Jabberwock, 1.618033989 years old, Male, Ancient Greek, Secret Agent, Pantheist, Everywhere

(2) Disgustingly ugly, covered in boiling splotches and massive pus-filled welts

(3) Murder (back of the head execution style), Restisting Torture, and Croquet

(4) Live to the age of 2.718281828459045

(5) Good personality and glittering blue eyes like the sapphire depths of an azure mountain pool

(6) I'd like to add 2+2, and get 4

Okay, here are the profiles I have so far. I'm going to give until around afternoon Monday for other people to PM me their character profiles. Then the choosing period will begin. Discussion (aka psychology) is always welcome ;P

Jessica Lisa Holt

Jessica Lisa Holt, 32, Female, Hienz 57 but mostly german and native american osage tribe, Storyboard Artist, Spiritual not religious agnostic, Santa Monica, CA

Med long brown wavy hair, tomboyish, curvy 38-24-36, glasses, 5'2"

Cooking, museums, reading, painting, exploring, surfing, learning, protesting, social activist, green eco type activities

To live a happy fulfilled life

Honesty, a job, optomistic, outgoing

Not a veggie nor vegan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick

Nick, 22, Male, White, Graphic Designer/Psychologist, Agnostic, So Cali.

6'0'', athletic build, short brown hair, blue eyes

Interests: Art, Music, Brain Den, Psychology, movies, laughing

Hobbies.Activities: Billiards, Going to movies, going to amusement parks, making people laugh, helping others sort out their problems, trying new things, driving.

To be successful as both a designer and a psychologist and to have my own practice which will eventually branch off into two separate offices, one of which will focus on art therapy for children and autistics.

Sweet, Down to earth, low-maintainance, cute, respects herself, adventurous, likes sushi, intelligent, witty, funny.

I'm sweet and cuddly, and on the flip side, I'm loyal and protective.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~

Caroline

Name-Caroline

Age-24

Gender-female

Ethnicity-Brazilian. i do speak English, but have an irresistible

Occupation-I'm currently studying to be a nurse

Religion-i'm still searching and trying to decide what i believe

Location-i am currently staying a beautiful beach front property in Brazil.

2. i have straight shoulder length dark brown hair. I'm am about 5 ft, 8 inches and i have dark blue eyes.

3. in my spare time most of all i in joy going to the beach and surfing.

4.My life long dream has always been to travel and see the world and to help save people's lives through the medical field. Ialso want to have 3 kids.

5.i'm looking for a life long marriage to someone who is good looking funny and who will be a good role model for the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexis

Alexis, 23, F, Caucasian, Grad Student – achieving Masters in Marriage & Family Therapy, non-religious, Austin, Texas near the UT Austin campus.

5’4” (1.62 meters), average build, Medium-length Red hair, fair skin with freckles, green eyes

Golf, watersports, ultimate frisbee, film festivals, traveling the world, and just hanging out with friends

I hope to complete my masters degree and become a licensed Therapist. I enjoy helping people and look forward to joining a thriving practice where I can make a difference in the lives of others. I love children and hope to one day settle down and start a family.

I would love to have stepped foot on every continent by the time I reach 40; I am looking for a companion who also loves travel and adventure. My ideal mate would have a great sense of humor and a nice smile. They would have a good relationship with their mother, enjoy children, respect authority, but are not afraid to stand up for themselves. I am looking for a partner who is educated and professional, with a wide range of interests and an innate compassion for humankind.

Please, no smokers and no divorced-singles.