BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

I've got the new aspects of ABR4 pretty much figured out, so I might as well get the ball rolling. I'll figure all the little intricacies out during the Sign-up B)) I can format the game for however many people sign up, so please just add to the list. Since I've frequently made people change genders, I figured it was about time I ate some of my own medicine :D This game will be entirely based off of Naruto. Also, it will focus a lot on customization. Basically, as the game progresses, you will have control over how your character develops. Also, it will nearly be impossible to die on the First Night. ;)

Hokage: Tsunade

1)

One thing I'd like to get some feedback for is the puzzle challenge. It seems to be a mixed bag of opinions, though most have been in favor of it as I am. Essentially, if you claim any role or any specific ability that only one character can have you have to face a puzzle challenge. This puts a little penalty on the Heroes for outing themselves and leaving the Villains wide open. I'm further inclined to do this based on the Heroes game that just finished. Since basically every Hero came out with their role in pretty specific terms ("I'll Fly you to safety" for example) it was extremely easy to pinpoint the baddies. I would like some positive/negative feedback on that concept though, because I'm probably going to incorporate that rule.

Also, please include a date you'd like to see the game start. I'm shooting for about a week from now.

Edit: Nights end when I get all the pms. Days end 24 hours after the Night Post

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

sorry if this was asked b4 but is there a time limit on answering questions/riddles?

the previous riddle-idea is now scrapped. I do have a plan to include riddles though. They will be intrinsic to a specific character's abilities. If the victim takes too long (I'll send warning pms, but I'll try to be fair about it) or gets the puzzle wrong, their actions that Night are completely canceled because they are baffled :D if the riddling character dies early, then maybe nobody will even get a riddle. Also, I pick the riddles. ;)

the previous riddle-idea is now scrapped. I do have a plan to include riddles though. They will be intrinsic to a specific character's abilities. If the victim takes too long (I'll send warning pms, but I'll try to be fair about it) or gets the puzzle wrong, their actions that Night are completely canceled because they are baffled :D if the riddling character dies early, then maybe nobody will even get a riddle. Also, I pick the riddles. ;)

Based on your idea, (and maybe this is your idea ;) )...

was just thinking of a new role in any Mafia-type game;

- The Riddler: Can choose one player every night to be subjected to a riddle of the Host's choosing. If they fail the riddle their night actions are indeed cancelled (because they're baffled Itachi :P [ok this is a complete rip off from your idea lol]), but if they get it right they have a 1/4 chance in finding out the riddler's identity...

Edited by Joe's Student

the previous riddle-idea is now scrapped.

Wait, what did I miss? So are we allowed to come out with our role witout reprocussions? If not, what was decided to prevent what just happened in Heroes?

Wait, what did I miss? So are we allowed to come out with our role witout reprocussions? If not, what was decided to prevent what just happened in Heroes?

There will be a random character from each of the 3 factions who can get a definite kill on anyone if they know the exact character of the person they target. If they are correct, they cannot guess the next Night though. So, if anyone comes out with their role, they will most likely be slaughtered by another player B))

There will be a random character from each of the 3 factions who can get a definite kill on anyone if they know the exact character of the person they target. If they are correct, they cannot guess the next Night though. So, if anyone comes out with their role, they will most likely be slaughtered by another player B))

Ah-ha! *PG's brain kicks in* now those last few posts make more sense. :rolleyes: