BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

ONE WORD STORY

unreality

Question

• Answers 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane

Interestingly enough, I started this very same experiment via email a few years ago...who knows what happened to it. This is a much better medium for a collective written story.

ah, well it's not my idea. I picked up the "one word story" thing from something i saw at another forum :P but I did make up other games, such as Mass Battle.

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?"

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly,

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up laughing

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up laughing hysterically

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up laughing hysterically as

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up laughing hysterically as if

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up laughing hysterically as if King

Ezkaty , I understand your enthusiasm . But please wait for atleast 4 posts before reposting . You must have missed Martini's

post. :) I am sure the story is really developing into a writer's nightmare. :lol:

Edited by grey cells

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up laughing hysterically as if King Ghidorah

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up laughing hysterically as if King Ghidorah profusely

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up laughing hysterically as if King Ghidorah profusely liked

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up laughing hysterically as if King Ghidorah profusely liked cabbage

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up laughing hysterically as if King Ghidorah profusely liked cabbage. "Oh

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up laughing hysterically as if King Ghidorah profusely liked cabbage. "Oh Saint

The one unquestionable fact happened suddenly because something desired to act intelligently. He...(It)...fainted, despairing. "Why in the bathroom did an umbrella startle me?" Naturally, there must have been somebody hiding behind my toilet. That explains more; odors discombobulated my heat-sink, and freak-dancing showed just what the Martians sprinkled all over the seat. Embarking on an idealistic adventure was advantageous to disenfranchised citizens lavishing praise from inebriated folks. Australian counterparts were alarmed at the vibrant chinchilla hovering over my mother's gnocchi, which sparkled like an awesome blossoming avocado of which fantastic tentacles suddenly started erupting into chuckles, "Why had my inane pig vanished?" Suddenly, Godzilla kneeled up laughing hysterically as if King Ghidorah profusely liked cabbage. "Oh Saint Patrick,