BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I had actually been thinking of making this topic for a while, but I never really got around to it. But considering how much people have been discussing Heroes in the Mafia Discussion thread just because I said I made a game based off of Heroes, I figure I might as well post it. So those of you that were discussing there, start discussing here.

This topic is for everything Heroes: favorite heroes and episodes, ideas, predictions, etc.

A couple rule type things:

- Don't insult people's opinions. You may disagree with someone's opinion, but don't argue about it.

- For spoilers, predictions, etc. please use spoiler boxes. This should be obvious, but it's important, no one wants the show ruined for them.

Anyway, discuss! There is a lot to talk about with Heroes. And if there are any ideas for what to discuss, feel free. I kinda just put this together in the last 10 minutes, so it's not incredibly well thought out. Oh well. :P

Oh yeah, and Season 3 starts at 8PM TOMORROW NIGHT! WOO!

I can't wait! B))

• Answers 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Decided to give the show another chance...was kind of mad that the future Peter I was into stopped existing when he lost his powers...XP

Microwave kid...so now Sylar can have warm popcorn when he tortures ppl...

Anyways, I have to comment...the kid's name is Luke...so I guess that makes Sylar...Sylobi-wan? :lol:

Edit: "Luke, use the (Electromagnetic) Force!" B))

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Decided to give the show another chance...was kind of mad that the future Peter I was into stopped existing when he lost his powers...XP

Microwave kid...so now Sylar can have warm popcorn when he tortures ppl...

Anyways, I have to comment...the kid's name is Luke...so I guess that makes Sylar...Sylobi-wan? :lol:

Edit: "Luke, use the (Electromagnetic) Force!" B))

:lol: I totally didn't notice that XD

<(^-^)>

Something me and my dad were talking about earlier today: What happens if Ando supercharges Sylar? Does it decapitate everyone in the immediate vicinity, or... :huh::P

:lol: That could be bad...*imagines eight people simultaniously thrown against a wall*

<(^-^)>

Ok, HRG is really confusing :wacko: He keeps changing from bad to good! PICK A SIDE for Starclan's sake >.< Hehe...I laughed when "Psycho Killer" came on in the car with Sylar and Luke XD

L: "So you're like a serial killer!"

S: "No..."

L: "Well you kill people in patterns, take mommentos..."

S: "Ok, maybe I AM..."

:lol:

<(^-^)>

My favorite Sylar moment was his look after the kid finished slurping his milkshake. :lol: Priceless :lol: I'm glad he's back to being a 'psycho killer' (great homage btw) I'll just forget about those episodes where he was a pansy.

And yes! HRG's constant role switches are now just silly. :rolleyes: I've had enough. Just stop changing sides and be good or bad once more and for all.

So who's the anonymous phone caller?

Mika... Nikki's kid who has been forgotten in N'Orleans. He should stay forgotten IMO

My favorite Sylar moment was his look after the kid finished slurping his milkshake. :lol: Priceless :lol: I'm glad he's back to being a 'psycho killer' (great homage btw) I'll just forget about those episodes where he was a pansy.

Hehe, and then he took a bite of his pie XD

Mika... Nikki's kid who has been forgotten in N'Orleans. He should stay forgotten IMO

I didn't think of that o.O

<(^-^)>

And yes! HRG's constant role switches are now just silly. :rolleyes: I've had enough. Just stop changing sides and be good or bad once more and for all.

It could possibly be West or Merideth. But Micah seems logical too.

that they'd have to be a part of the organization, especially since they somehow know just when someone is about to be abducted. I'm not sure how Micah would know about that...unless he hacked their computers.

:P

that they'd have to be a part of the organization, especially since they somehow know just when someone is about to be abducted. I'm not sure how Micah would know about that...unless he hacked their computers.
:P

well duh, that's how he rolls. And he doesn't need to hack, he just needs to sweet talk em :P

Evs-dropper AKA Connie Logan.

She's a character from the comics. I haven't read them in a while though, so I'm not sure what's going on on her end.

Edit: Nvm! I just read something that says she's dead... so I guess it's someone filling in for her. I guess Micah would be the best suited for the position :P like Itachi said IMO.

Edited by Brandonb

Okay, so I actually got around to watching the episode last night :lol:

My favorite scenes were definitely Sylar and Luke. Especially:

"Luke, you're going to have to stop trying to be my friend, or I'm going to have to kill you."

Sylar is back to his ole' nasty self :lol:

He is the one character I can always count on. His little sidekick looks like a promising addition too. I agree with the idea that he could be Sylar's half brother, but it could also just be some kid he decided to attach to.

When you say HRG, who are you refering to? I cant seem to figure it out. LOL!!! Just got it!! Noah Bennet aka Horn Rimmed Glasses! wow...

Favorite part was Sylar and Mini-sy in the car with the radio on. the serial killer line was the best.

Ok, I guess I am a serial killer.

Why Niki look-a-like choose to freeze a guy when she was obviously surrounded is beyond me. Stupid move on her part and seems to be out of character. Maybe the heat was getting to her.

Hate the guy leading the Hero hunt. I think he is annoying.

So...about this 'Rebel'...

Mr. Bennett. He's always conveniently hearing the plans Rebel is foiling...

Is he on the heroes side? I think that's how they left it...

Anyway, I've been wondering recently about Peter's ability. Is it that he now has to touch people to get their abilities, and he can only have one at a time? That's stupid...how did it change in the first place? It seemed the same after he injected himself...

Is he on the heroes side? I think that's how they left it...

Anyway, I've been wondering recently about Peter's ability. Is it that he now has to touch people to get their abilities, and he can only have one at a time? That's stupid...how did it change in the first place? It seemed the same after he injected himself...

Well...from a writer's point of view, he needs to redeem himself with his family somehow right? Being wrongly hated by his family would make for some great drama ;P.

As for Peter's ability...yeah, it is stupid :rolleyes: . How did it change? The ppl in charge of the show decided he was too good and needed to be nerfed... <_<

As for Peter's ability...yeah, it is stupid :rolleyes: . How did it change? The ppl in charge of the show decided he was too good and needed to be nerfed... <_<

I think so too, but why didn't they do the same for Sylar? :huh: Right now, Sylar alone could kill every Hero all at once.

I'm guessing Peter and Hiro both get their powers back together, perhaps by a new character who has the "restore" ability. :lol: ...like Inoue perhaps :)

I'm not a big fan of the puppeteer guy coming back into the story so soon. I was planning on him never appearing again actually <_<

I think so too, but why didn't they do the same for Sylar? :huh: Right now, Sylar alone could kill every Hero all at once.

I'm guessing Peter and Hiro both get their powers back together, perhaps by a new character who has the "restore" ability. :lol: ...like Inoue perhaps :)

I'm not a big fan of the puppeteer guy coming back into the story so soon. I was planning on him never appearing again actually <_<

Yeah...I was a fan of never having to see the puppeteer guy again too... :rolleyes:

Well, luckily for the Heroes...Sylar is too busy seeking revenge on Papa Head-opener to bother with them...maybe he's reached the 'equilibrium' power state...where he has enough power that he doesn't want any more powers and therefore won't kill the other Heroes unless they provoke him...

Oh...and does Papa have a return policy? ;P