BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

M4F14-7

Yoruichi-san

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to Joe's Student, yeah, I know what this looks like, but the I think the logic is sound. And I have other sources of information; I'm just trying not to tap them if I don't have to. Like Ben Law (and I) mentioned, the only evidence we have that onetruth is a baddie is that GC says so and a couple of other people claiming that she's acting suspicious. That doesn't necessarily prove her guilt in my mind; acting suspicious could be attributed to being a noob. Brandonb is one of those accusing her; considering who he is, I'm not sure that his accusations should really carry much weight.

I'm still interested in other people's opinions who haven't said anything, but there's no rush to make a decision anyway; the day doesn't end for many hours. Let me know if you see anything wrong in my reasoning (though, of course, that would be inconceivable! B)) jk...please tell me if you see something wrong.)

Edit: fixing colors

The reason why i'm inclined to believe GC is that he's gone unchallenged in his claim that he is the Space Agent. If he is not then i have been fooled but until someone else comes forward im inclined to believe him. therefore believing him to be telling the truth when he accuses onetruth. And what do you think about the sleep references in the night post? Am i clutching at straws there.. i wish i could tell lol.

And because i believe GC to be Space Agent as i have said, and because i believe onetruth to be a QA (which was a suspicion i had from early on) i think we could rid the game of QA's at the present time. Then again airlocking Bb would not be a waste of time either as he's a confirmed baddie. I just have reservations about voting for taliesin at the minute (*considering tomorrow instead) as i believe there is a lack of good evidence there, which will hopefully be around tomorrow with the help of some people, and also because i think we have two more airlock-able candidates... :D

I'll wait on what other people have to say and whether or not GC gets challenged (which if he does would change my thinking, but might also throw up who our last QA is btw... more on that in a while lol)

:D

Hmm should I vote? Not sure...cause if i vote for someone else that person will hold a grudge and if I vote for OneTruth or the people already being voted i would be a "bandwaggon."

Hmm should I vote? Not sure...cause if i vote for someone else that person will hold a grudge and if I vote for OneTruth or the people already being voted i would be a "bandwaggon."

Just give your reasoning for who to vote for and none of us can complain (we may debate of course lol) but just vote for who you think should be airlocked and why (even if the why is because you agree with someone else's logic :P )

hope that helps :D

Edit: added word

Edited by Joe's Student

Just give your reasoning for who to vote for and none of us can complain (we may debate of course lol) but just vote for who you think should be airlocked and why (even if the why is because you agree with someone else's logic :P )

hope that helps :D

Edit: added word

It sure does...I think...I hope...I doubt.

SoKrisky ... this is just a game and holding a grudge because of a game is being very childish and if you are childish then I don't think M4F14 is a game for you :P

Ok ill vote but the only thing I know is BrandonB is the "mimic" and I believe it was OT who is considered to be the "QA." I am guessing to vote the QA out because they are very dangerous... but ill think about it.

In my defense:

I think this is a unfair statement, I believe I have been just as active as half of the others. IS it really fair to say alone that I have posted least, and because of it I am evil? You are correct about the timezone thing, it makes it hard. When I post my point of view and try and start a discussion, there is no one around to continue and discuss views with. And when you all are discussing events, I am either at work or asleep therefore unable to take part. When I do get on next the previous discussion has been finsihed completed and everybody has moved on. Do you think It is fair to vote against someone for not living in the same country as you?

I didn't say that you posted the least, only that you were hiding in the shadows (which was more a figure of speech than anything else.) There are other people who have posted less than you, but I didn't find any as suspicious as you are and I'm not voting for you simply because you are in a different country; my reasons are more concrete than that.

You say I changed my mind, however you are wrong about this. You were my first vote, I hadn't changed my mind from anyone else. Also if I was bad, what would possess me to change my mind? Discovering Infomation, talking to Mafia? Well during the day there are no active roles on the bad side, and the Mafia cant talk.

It was the first day, I had not alot of info to go on, just the few initial ideas been thrown around the place by players. So I did the most logical thing. The CD is a confirmed goodie, so I gave him my vote, stood on his side. Are you pegging me because I stood up with a confirmed Incient Player? Doesn't that sound strange to you, I am been voted out because I sided with an incient?

You didn't change your vote from someone else to me, but you did wonder out loud about the reason behind the CD's pick and then later you "trusted" the CD even though no one had provided any compelling reason why the CD had made that decision. "Because the CD picked him" is not a good argument, especially on the first day. The CD (if they choose to use their ability) has to make a judgment on which person is most suspicious, but may choose poorly and pick an innocent. I saw the Tax Collector (which was a similar though less severe role) remove an innocent's vote in Mafia VI. There was very little data to go on and it was easy for the CD to make a mistake. Defending your choice simply based on the CD's target is weak. It is possible that a baddie would vote for a person taken by the CD because the baddie could make the victim look suspicious and the victim has no method to defend himself/herself.

If you read what I wrote and not what you want me to say (and yes there is a difference). I said that IF THERE WAS ANY CHANCE OF SEVEN BEEN KILLED OFF.. I said that because it would be alot better for Seven to to come out and say so and under the protection of the Medics on our team, than get killed off in a vote by us. I dont think we would ever be able to forgive ourselves for airlocking one of our inportant killers.

I would like to see what this other proof you come up with? See what else you can get by reading into my posts and trying to blind people with your lies.

I still maintain that making the statement (even with its conditions and your "clarifications") was a little suspicious; enough so that I decided to look deeper and if people want more evidence then I can provide it, but I rather not reveal more than I have to.

People, I may not have been the most active in here, and provided reasons why, but let me asure you that Dawh's starements and theories hold no content. What I believe he to be doing is revenge for voting against him, maybe the CD was correct with his guess that him been bad, and I am a target for following his lead. Maybe he is scared that I made a "good vote", and could convince people to make the same desision. So what he has done is picked a target (me oviously) and went through all the posts looking for evidence. In doing so he has taking my statements and twisted the onlook on them and suited them for his own purpose. No once has anyone other than Dwah pointed a finger at me.

In my opion Dwah has Picked me as the target and tried to fit the evidence, and no what we all should be doing and follwing the evidence to tha target.

This is my defense to any suspisions that Dwah as aroused about me, and I encororage you all to make you own mind about the queries he has made.

I know better than to "revenge vote." I have enough experience here to know that it looks petty and suspicious to revenge vote. Besides, if I were a baddie, why would I draw attention to myself after nearly getting lynched the first day when there are plenty of other more obvious targets for people to pick? In that case, the best strategy for me would be to lie low and wait it out. I wouldn't expect people to vote for me just because the CD took me out of the discussion and then you voted for me. Like I've said, that's not compelling evidence for my being suspicious. I'm targeting you because I know something about you and I'm trying to bring other people on board without giving too much away (although at this point the baddies are probably already looking at me more than I would like... :( )

I've probably said too much, but this is how I see it.

Hello everybody... and just to let you know, I am not "slipping under the radar". I am simply sleeping. Anyways, right now, it seems that TC was the Mutant, right? So the QAs would have to kill someone else, right? So wouldn't we know who's a QA or not based on who's voting for someone by themselves? Assuming that TC was the Mutant, which he might not be, I don't know, the QAs will be dead by the end of the day anyways... right? RIGHT?!

oh..TC got killed? too bad we couldn't know if he was an innocent or a baddie... -_-

where is the voting list? can someone pls repost it..I am not able to find it :(

Edited by Nayana

I think this is the most recent

Host AIs: Y-S4N and L1S

Roster:

1) Frozen - voting for Barack Obama. (not voting)

2) Mekal

3) ThunderChicken - DEAD [?] (killed by...Everyone???)

4) onetruth - cannot vote

5) twoaday

6) Kat

7) Crazypainter voting for onetruth

8) GC

9) Nayana

10) Slickster - DEAD [bioEngineer] (killed by M4F14)

11) Dusty - voting for onetruth

12) Dawh - voting for Taliesin

13) Sinistral - DEAD [?] (killed by Zero)

14) taliesin

15) woon

16) Ben Law - voting for Brandonb

17) Phaze - DEAD [?] (killed by Mimic)

18) SoKrisky

19) Brandonb - voting for Dusty

20) Joe's Student - voting for onetruth

Can i just ask a quesion as i'm not clear on this lol...

Seven first of all was going to kill onetruth. But then got an 'order' to change to TC, whom he would have killed except for Mafia got their PM in first.

Does this mean Seven PM'd chosing onetruth 1st, and then changed at last minute to TC? its just im wondering why it would be included in the Night Post the attack on onetruth? Strange aswell for the Mafia and Seven to go for the one person... wish i could be 100% on TC's role lol.

Edited by Joe's Student

Roster:

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

6) Kat

8) GC

9) Nayana- voting for Frozen

14) taliesin

15) woon

18) SoKrisky

why haven't the others voted yet? when does the day end?

and yeah...thanks Brandonb :D

Edited by Nayana

Can i just ask a quesion as i'm not clear on this lol...

Seven first of all was going to kill onetruth. But then got an 'order' to change to TC, whom he would have killed except for Mafia got their PM in first.

Does this mean Seven PM'd chosing onetruth 1st, and then changed at last minute to TC? its just im wondering why it would be included in the Night Post the attack on onetruth? Strange aswell for the Mafia and Seven to go for the one person... wish i could be 100% on TC's role lol.

The night post is up to the host and there are not supposed to be clues and hints in it anymore (people were misinterpreting good stories as role clues. :( ) I would say that whoever Seven is chose onetruth first (and sent the PM) and then for some reason before the night had ended changed his/her mind and sent another PM with TC as the target.

The night post is up to the host and there are not supposed to be clues and hints in it anymore (people were misinterpreting good stories as role clues. :( ) I would say that whoever Seven is chose onetruth first (and sent the PM) and then for some reason before the night had ended changed his/her mind and sent another PM with TC as the target.

Thanks was just wondering about it, i didn't think it was a clue or hint, and it wasn't a scenario i had seen in any previous Mafia game :D

Ok, I put down my vote:

Roster:

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

6) Kat

8) GC

14) taliesin

15) woon - voting for Kat

18) SoKrisky

Sorry Kat, somehow you are in my suspecious list.

The day ends in about 2.5 hours, right?

I started thinking a lot of people who are normally more active were suspicious for not participating more in the discussion, but then realized that a lot of people have returned to school, or aren't slackers like me playing M4F14 at work. and then there's the whole different time zone thing...

I do think some of other peoples analysis on roles is interesting and they may have a point (dawh), but I think we should go for the known bad people, either Brandonb or onetruth. I do feel guilty airlocking onetruth as she can't defend herself, but maybe that was the Cyber Droids plan. Brandonb does have a good point about having to kill another baddie tonight, but if he makes a mistake, he could take out an innocent. I'm torn, but will stick with onetruth for now.

I say going for OT is the best option. The reasons being:

1. OT is a QA.

2. If TC was the Mutant, there would be a secondary mission for the QA's, i.e., to make us airlock a particular person. So going for OT is the best option. That way we won't accidentally make the QA's win.

3. If OT is lynched and the other QA/QA's is /are not air-locked, then we will know that TC was not the mutant.

This way we have a possibility of eliminating an entire Baddie faction. So I go for OT. :D Pity, OT can't defend herself, would have loved to hear her defense. ;)

Roster:

2) Mekal

5) twoaday

6) Kat

8) GC - voting for onetruth

14) taliesin

15) woon - voting for Kat

18) SoKrisky

EDIT: The mutant can be killed by anyone other than QA's, as long as Zero is alive, right? I think I saw a post, where MG clarified that point, can't find it, though.

The day ends in about 2.5 hours, right?

I started thinking a lot of people who are normally more active were suspicious for not participating more in the discussion, but then realized that a lot of people have returned to school, or aren't slackers like me playing M4F14 at work. and then there's the whole different time zone thing...

I do think some of other peoples analysis on roles is interesting and they may have a point (dawh), but I think we should go for the known bad people, either Brandonb or onetruth. I do feel guilty airlocking onetruth as she can't defend herself, but maybe that was the Cyber Droids plan. Brandonb does have a good point about having to kill another baddie tonight, but if he makes a mistake, he could take out an innocent. I'm torn, but will stick with onetruth for now.

The days are 36 hours long so it has almost been 24 hours since the night post, so there should be another twelve hours beyond now (though the day post will probably be hours later than that because I think the day will end in the middle of the night for Y-54N.)

I have stronger reasons for why I think that Taliesin is Zero and I can present them if necessary.

Day ends in 12 and a half hours. (1 am my time...I will stay awake to write the Day Post, since I'm so dedicated ;))

And the links:

Rules and Intro: The Storm Arrives

Night One: Phaze Phases Out

Day One: 2B or not 2B

Night Two: Overcooked Chicken

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Could it be possible that Taliesin is the secondary target for the QA's. Just speculating. :P

Btw, OT could have BTSC. Just thought I should say that out. ;)

with who? the QAs never met up...one is phaze, killed night 1 (after offering Brandonb a pizza), his "mom" could be either OT or the other QA who met up with Brandonb as "QA" to kill TC. But OT and the other mysterious QA have never met...