BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

• Answers 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Ah you mean the quiz? I've done it before, our entire class was obsessed with it last year, I knew it by heart :P

~Kat

Lol...well thanks for making me feel better...;)

Yeah, by the time I finally got to the question in question I could go to the place where the hidden "yes" was without looking at the screen...XP

Lol...well thanks for making me feel better...;)

Yeah, by the time I finally got to the question in question I could go to the place where the hidden "yes" was without looking at the screen...XP

The farthest I've gotten to on that quiz is question 103, it took AGES! The entire class worked together, and helped the person who was farthest, it was this huge challenge :D Ah...good times... B))

~Kat

Lol our whole school was obsessed with that game last year...

Then the Linerider craze took over...

And I'm the one that started it! Lol it all started one day in computer class...

OH BOOYA I'M THE NUMBER ONE POSTER FOR TODAY! TAKE THAT Y-SAN!

Haha lol I'm so proud of this moment I just want to thank all my friends and family. And my fans, I couldn't have made it here if it weren't for you guys :lol:

And to make this post not completely nonsense, I caught up to you Kathleen I'm awaiting further instructions from 'The Puzzle Grandmaster'

Lol our whole school was obsessed with that game last year...

Then the Linerider craze took over...

And I'm the one that started it! Lol it all started one day in computer class...

Linerider? I suck at that :P We didn't have computer class last year, but we each got a laptop for a year (it was GREAT) and people would be instant messaging between classes :P Until the teachers found out and it got blocked <_<

~Kat

Edit: Are we all at the same place? I guess so. It was probably the easiest part of the puzzle so far :D

Edited by Kathleen

Lol yeah I'm pretty good at Linerider.

In computer class literally everybody was playing 'The Quiz' and I got bored of it, so I went to Linerider.

Then the kid sitting next to me saw it and he got on. Then the kid sitting behind us saw it and got on. Then the kid from across the room saw us and got on, and the rest is history. ^_^

OH BOOYA I'M THE NUMBER ONE POSTER FOR TODAY! TAKE THAT Y-SAN!

Haha lol I'm so proud of this moment I just want to thank all my friends and family. And my fans, I couldn't have made it here if it weren't for you guys :lol:

And to make this post not completely nonsense, I caught up to you Kathleen I'm awaiting further instructions from 'The Puzzle Grandmaster'

Lol...congratulations! :P

*bows* you are a formidable adversary...I can but dream of matching your outspokenness ;)

Lol yeah I'm pretty good at Linerider.

In computer class literally everybody was playing 'The Quiz' and I got bored of it, so I went to Linerider.

Then the kid sitting next to me saw it and he got on. Then the kid sitting behind us saw it and got on. Then the kid from across the room saw us and got on, and the rest is history. ^_^

Thats always how it works...:P The last craze was solitaire! That game bores me to tears...hope Unreality comes on soon...I'm seriously impatient :rolleyes:

~Kat

Thats always how it works...:P The last craze was solitaire! That game bores me to tears...hope Unreality comes on soon...I'm seriously impatient :rolleyes:

~Kat

Yeah until he does, I'm gonna work on trying to figure out how to do the infinite spoilers like Mekal does...

And Y-San, you should be. :lol: :lol:

This is my spoiler test...

Spoiler for 2:

Spoiler for 3:

Spoiler for 4:

Spoiler for 5:

Spoiler for 6:

Spoiler for 7:

Spoiler for 8:

Spoiler for 9:

Spoiler for 10:

Spoiler for 11:

Spoiler for 12:

Spoiler for 13:

Spoiler for 14:

Spoiler for 15:

Spoiler for 16:

Spoiler for 17:

Spoiler for 18:

Spoiler for 19:

Spoiler for 20:

Haha I figured it out!

And to make this post non-nonsense...

Does anybody know what colors the invisible fonts are?

Edited by ThunderChicken

Yeah until he does, I'm gonna work on trying to figure out how to do the infinite spoilers like Mekal does...

And Y-San, you should be. :lol: :lol:

Ctrl+C

Ctrl+V

Copy one set of spoilers, then paste inside of the first set, -> gives you 2 spoilers

then copy both sets, then paste inside of the second set (the inside set)-> gives you 4

copy all fours sets, paste inside of the fourth set (the inside set)-> gives you 8

etc...# of spoilers grow exponentially...

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

Spoiler for Example:

;P
Edited by Yoruichi-san

Why do you want to do that? Those things are annoying!

Where is Unreality?! (Sorry, I'm super impatient), there are two more codes on the blog and I want to figure them out! I'm completely hooked :P

~Kat

Ctrl+C

Ctrl+V

Copy one set of spoilers, then paste inside of the first set, -> gives you 2 spoilers

then copy both sets, then paste inside of the second set (the inside set)-> gives you 4

copy all fours sets, paste inside of the fourth set (the inside set)-> gives you 8

etc...# of spoilers grow exponentially...

<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">

<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Spoiler for Example: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:45px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }">

</div>

<div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;"><div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">

<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Spoiler for Example: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:45px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }">

</div>

<div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;"><div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px">

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Spoiler for Example

: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:45px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }">

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Spoiler for Example

: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:45px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }">

</div>

<div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;">;P

</div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>

Lol exactly Y-San...

If you do it that way then it only opens up one and you can't open up the other ones...

There's another trick to it but I'm not telling ^_^

there's no set time where anyone needs to start working on it lol.... you don't even need to read any of this topic, just yak's post in it

hmm... i'll get cracking then i didn't have much time before

edit: nope, too difficult.

Edited by lemonymelon

Haha aw poor LM...

Lol it sucks that you went to London for three days...?

hehe

it was nice to get a break

i see you won the yak hunt though, TC

(well i'm assuming, not up to reading the whole topic at present)