BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

• Answers 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Wait, do the numbers count as each second letter? Cause they aren't letters, but then there's only 13, and that doesn't make a box :wacko: I think I'm doing this wrong...any hints? ;)

~Kat

Don't worry cause I have no idea either lol I'm stuck in the exact place you are...

Can you PM me what letters you pulled out?

Cause I wanna see if either of us did it right lol.

wait, for member number ---, is it...

TEX?

Edit: and kathleen? Thunderchicken? I'm assuming you see the invisible gibberish. What are the letters you did NOT use? put them in a 6x6 box.

Edited by frozen_in_fire

wait, for member number ---, is it...

TEX?

Edit: and kathleen? Thunderchicken? I'm assuming you see the invisible gibberish. What are the letters you did NOT use? put them in a 6x6 box.

Yeah, Thunderchicken pointed out the invisible stuff, and I'm on the

about the occupation? It doesn't make a square! I did my math and it should be 11.decimals by 11.decimals which is IMPOSSIBLE

:unsure:

Yeah, Thunderchicken pointed out the invisible stuff, and I'm on the

about the occupation? It doesn't make a square! I did my math and it should be 11.decimals by 11.decimals which is IMPOSSIBLE

:unsure:

The numbers count and that part tells you to do something different...read the instructions carefully;)

The numbers count and that part tells you to do something different...read the instructions carefully;)

Yeah Kat and I are working together now.

We've gotten pretty far actually. I think if we had started working together the first day, we would have finished by now ^_^

But I do need help on the part where you have to know the Fibonacci numbers...

Three? And if so, which 3 are we looking for in the page soure?

Yeah Kat and I are working together now.

We've gotten pretty far actually. I think if we had started working together the first day, we would have finished by now ^_^

But I do need help on the part where you have to know the Fibonacci numbers...

Three? And if so, which 3 are we looking for in the page soure?

No, the Fibonacci # s are: 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13...

each # is the sum of the previous 2 #s, 0 is the 0th Fibonacci #

And he's right when he says you'll know it when you see it...;P

Well we've obviously not seen anything yet. <_< Aren't 1 and 0 the only numbers in binary? If it's neither...:huh: Wow I'm confused :rolleyes:

~Kat

The part with the source code has nothing to do with binary...?

And, lol, yeah, the really LOOONNNNGGGGGGG part comes later...(although I suppose you could cheat and google the question answer...:P)

Yeah but that defeats the purpose of it though. I probably could have already figured the answer out by now if I wanted to cheat.

But since I don't want to, can you please tell us what we are supposed to be looking for?

Cause the only time I've ever even heard the word Fibonacci is on the DaVinci Code lol.

Yeah but that defeats the purpose of it though. I probably could have already figured the answer out by now if I wanted to cheat.

But since I don't want to, can you please tell us what we are supposed to be looking for?

Cause the only time I've ever even heard the word Fibonacci is on the DaVinci Code lol.

Lol...that's not the answer I'm talking about...I'm talking about the really really REALLY LOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG part that comes later...you'll see ;P

Uh, and I just told you what the Fibonacci #s were in the post above Kat's...:P

And seriously, if you are at the right website, you'll see it on the source code...but here's a hint:

Ctrl+F (which is find)

enter the word "Yak"...it is what you're looking for after all...;)

The part with the source code has nothing to do with binary...?

And, lol, yeah, the really LOOONNNNGGGGGGG part comes later...(although I suppose you could cheat and google the question answer...:P)

Oh, cause I looked up souce code and it defined it at binary...ok that makes things a bit easier.

~Kat

Lol...that's not the answer I'm talking about...I'm talking about the really really REALLY LOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG part that comes later...you'll see ;P

Uh, and I just told you what the Fibonacci #s were in the post above Kat's...:P

And seriously, if you are at the right website, you'll see it on the source code...but here's a hint:

Ctrl+F (which is find)

enter the word "Yak"...it is what you're looking for after all...;)

I'm thinking I'm NOT on the right website, although on the profie options

that brainden.com is eviyne's (sp?) website...but there is no yak there, and I'm a bit unclear as to what it means by "source code". oh, and there is a philosepher post in the guest book

:P

~Kat

i am seriously confused right now, kat and thunderchicken seem to be way ahead of me *grr...* and I have no idea what I should do on tex's account...

Edit: I think I know where you guys are, though: the blog of doom. But would you mind giving me some help? ^_^

Edited by frozen_in_fire

i am seriously confused right now, kat and thunderchicken seem to be way ahead of me *grr...* and I have no idea what I should do on tex's account...

if you visited tex's profile and you have no idea what to do....then maybe you shouldn't be visiting tex

has member # 623 ?

I'm thinking I'm NOT on the right website, although on the profie options

that brainden.com is eviyne's (sp?) website...but there is no yak there, and I'm a bit unclear as to what it means by "source code". oh, and there is a philosepher post in the guest book

:P

~Kat

BTW, the philosopher post in the guest book is left over from the Philosopher's Hunt. You don't need it here.

Edited by Cherry Lane

OOH! Ok found the source code...but when it comes to number sequences, that slows me down. And I don't know what you're talking about Frozen, but we haven't come across anything about tex...we're still on Fibonacci numbers :rolleyes: Any hints on how to find sed number? Anyone?

~Kat

Edit: Hey Frozen, when in doubt, google it ;)

Edited by Kathleen

OOH! Ok found the source code...but when it comes to number sequences, that slows me down. And I don't know what you're talking about Frozen, but we haven't come across anything about tex...we're still on Fibonacci numbers :rolleyes: Any hints on how to find sed number? Anyone?

~Kat

Edit: Hey Frozen, when in doubt, google it ;)

hey... I got past that, it was just a mistake. Now Mekal and I are teaming up, and we have found some stuff... MYSTERIOUS STUFF... VERY MYSTERIOUS STUFF... :lol:

hey... I got past that, it was just a mistake. Now Mekal and I are teaming up, and we have found some stuff... MYSTERIOUS STUFF... VERY MYSTERIOUS STUFF... :lol:

VERY VERY MYSTERIOUS STUFF... VERY VERY VERY MYSTERIOUS STUFF... VERY VERY VERY VERY MYSTERIOUS STUFF... VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MYSTERIOUS STUFF...

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MYSTERIOUS STUFF...

Yes... i know this is a nonsence post....

VERY VERY MYSTERIOUS STUFF... VERY VERY VERY MYSTERIOUS STUFF... VERY VERY VERY VERY MYSTERIOUS STUFF... VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MYSTERIOUS STUFF...

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MYSTERIOUS STUFF...

Yes... i know this is a nonsence post....

Does sed mysterious stuff have TOP SECRET at the top of it? :D

~Kat

you know the URL that starts with the 'o' and has a 'j' and a 'u' in there somewhere? There's more hidden in that text than meets the eye, if you decode it correctly it will yield the location you need to apply to the blog

Oh THANKS! I didn't think of that...hmm now how to decode it... :unsure:

~Kat

Edit: Messed up post :P

Edited by Kathleen