BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

• Answers 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Okay, Mekal, I think I'm on the same page as you... I am at the signature and have absolutely no idea on how to decode it. All I got is some words that make no sense...

Symbols stand for their keyboard counterpart to make numbers correspond ta point in the alphabet where tis 1uis 2 etc looping back around sotatsis26. I mean, what would that mean?! Any clues?

Edited by frozen_in_fire

So I got all the way to logging in with the username and password, and I've tried every way I can think of to decode this profile but I just can't seem to get it... Any advice?

Okay, Mekal, I think I'm on the same page as you... I am at the signature and have absolutely no idea on how to decode it. All I got is some words that make no sense...

Symbols stand for their keyboard counterpart to make numbers correspond ta point in the alphabet where tis 1uis 2 etc looping back around sotatsis26. I mean, what would that mean?! Any clues?

You're just missing a few spaces (7, i think) toward the end. Then it will make sense.

So I got all the way to logging in with the username and password, and I've tried every way I can think of to decode this profile but I just can't seem to get it... Any advice?

Are you decoding the right thing? Did you see the hidden text?

yeah, I saw it, but I'm still stuck

ok, once you sort out the letters you need to use, how many letters do you have? and what size box did you make?

BTW, taliesin's answer was to Mekal and F_I_F; you're not there yet.

ok, once you sort out the letters you need to use, how many letters do you have? and what size box did you make?

No Idea what is happening here. lOl just saw the post and coud understand it so posted ..

so I took the letters and made this..

G e e u r r

N t y i c t

O e n o h v

I i e s t 2

T c v r y p

A o e e l d

but it doesn't make any sense...

so I took the letters and made this..

G e e u r r

N t y i c t

O e n o h v

I i e s t 2

T c v r y p

A o e e l d

but it doesn't make any sense...

Ahhh, I see your problem. Read the instructions again. You haven't made your box correctly. The 3x3 example is better than the 4x4 example for this.

01 12 11 10 02 13 16 09 03 14 15 08 04 05 06 07

Ahhh, I see your problem. Read the instructions again. You haven't made your box correctly. The 3x3 example is better than the 4x4 example for this.
01 12 11 10 02 13 16 09 03 14 15 08 04 05 06 07

I made mine like this

01 20 19 18 17 16

02 21 32 31 30 15

03 22 33 36 29 14

04 23 34 35 28 13

05 24 25 26 27 12

06 07 08 09 10 11

Isn't that following the same pattern?

I made mine like this

01 20 19 18 17 16

02 21 32 31 30 15

03 22 33 36 29 14

04 23 34 35 28 13

05 24 25 26 27 12

06 07 08 09 10 11

Isn't that following the same pattern?

Nope.

original numbers for the 3x3 box were] 187296345. Now look at how those numbers were put in the grid. You ned to follow the same pattern for your letters

Edited by Cherry Lane

Nope.
original numbers for the 3x3 box were] 187296345. Now look at how those numbers were put in the grid. You ned to follow the same pattern for your letters

Oh, I was doing it backwards! Ha! Now that I have some actual instructions, I'm going to go try the next part. Thanks CL!

I think I got a bit further...

The useless part of about me put in grid read down. There are 32 letters/numbers... so is it 4x8 or 8x4 or what?

are there really? There should be a few more left over....

are there really? There should be a few more left over....

yeah... monkey4 is seven, alpha5 is 6, prime7 is also 6, and quintessence3 is 13... that's 32. Or does that phrase mean the left over letters from the invisible gibberish?

Edit: got it. Number 575, eh? :D

Edited by frozen_in_fire

GRR I think I'm following the instructions for the about me part right...I THINK...I'm pretty stuck I have some random letters that make no sense... <_<

~Kat

Me too! I don't get it at all ^_^

I think I'm gonna try again though...

EDIT: Ok wtf? I counted out the hidden letters and somehow got a 2 in there? What does that mean?

Edited by ThunderChicken

Wait, do the numbers count as each second letter? Cause they aren't letters, but then there's only 13, and that doesn't make a box :wacko: I think I'm doing this wrong...any hints? ;)

~Kat