BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

SM: this has already been done, but yours is less personal and people would be more willing to give out their age range than their age, and whatnot. Good idea :P

Frost: I guess you only vote in that section if you have siblings, though yeah SM should edit or request a mod edit to add '0 siblings' as an option so we can see the ratios :D

SM: this has already been done, but yours is less personal and people would be more willing to give out their age range than their age, and whatnot. Good idea :P

Frost: I guess you only vote in that section if you have siblings, though yeah SM should edit or request a mod edit to add '0 siblings' as an option so we can see the ratios :D

Also edit in a fix for the transition ages. '10', '20', '30' are all in 2 different selections.

Questions: If I am between 40 and 50 am I not important? :(

What will the sibling amount help you learn? I can tell you most people in the world do have a sibling or more. I may shoot back here later on, once it has been corrected. Just not your day today? :(

The census bureau will help you but, I don't have the link for you. ;)

Oh crud, I forgot the 0 option for siblings. :blush: Sorry about that, anyways, if you have 0 siblings, I am about to ask a moderator about this ;). I'm really sorry about that slick, :( :( , sometimes I mess up(I'm pretty careless :lol: ) If your'e 40 - 50, please wait, I will contact a moderator, sorry about that, I know LIS may be the only 50 and above. :) And the number of siblings will help me compare with a study I saw. It says that most families never get families of 4 and 5, only 1,2,3, and 7+. I'm not saying nobody has families of 4 and 5, it's just less common. ;)

Edited by SillouhetteMind

No worries on my part. You can put me as 41 very soon. I have 2 older brothers and no sisters. Both are doing fine.

I was supposedly the most envied and spoiled. The black sheep was my old nickname. I like to think that I turned out well enough. I just never liked math beyond the basic. I got a sister-inlaw if that counts.

No need to apologize SM. I was only joshing you. :lol:

I'm the youngest too (of the seven of us!!!), not that envied maybe a little spoiled though

and isn't bonanova older than LIS, anyway, SM?

Oh, and I'm 12.964 years old according to igoogle

Edited by lemonymelon

Hello...I am impressed that 60.87% are 11 to 20 year olds (does this mean they are braver than us older age groups in contributing to such stats -_- ? ) but cant work out how come 16 posts total 23 in the different age groups? not sure :huh:

Hello...I am impressed that 60.87% are 11 to 20 year olds (does this mean they are braver than us older age groups in contributing to such stats -_- ? ) but cant work out how come 16 posts total 23 in the different age groups? not sure :huh:

hold that last Q..just worked out they didn't post.. :P just did the poll..omg..I'm going to bed <_< (ps brainden rules..makes u think...lol)

Hope you are enjoying your age because it gets worse with MS. Hope you can get through without struggling so much. Peace to you CP. :D

Thanks slick! Yes, MS does suck to say the least. Most ppl cant tell I have it. I limp at times. The best part is that I get handicapped parking!

There are a few other perks but, I would rather not have ms. Brain den helps keep my mind sharp....i hope it does.