BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

the day ended so fast...just read the night post...Three cheers for Warlock...hip hip hurray! :D

great we lynched a baddie tonight...(but suddenly Nayana is feeling unprotected....fearing the QAs and Mafiosos :unsure: )

Oh my ! In the fear of getting killed by the QAs(having spoken too much against their MOS ;) ), I mixed up day and night :o

Great going Innocents! we need to stick together :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Mafiosos...

Knew PG was bomb.. probably didnt vote for her to be lynched, more likely Brandonb (but maybe not as il explain).

1) Frost - voting for CrazyPainter

2) Brandonb - voting for Puzzlegirl

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Brandonb

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Grey Cells

6) Dawh - voting for Brandonb

7) Nayana- voting for Dnae

8) Dnae - voting for Puzzlegirl

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC - voting for Puzzlegirl

11) Puzzlegirl - voting for Brandonb

12) Slick - voting for Brandonb

13) Kat - voting for akaslickster

14) Wreath - voting for Brandonb

15) Joe's Student - voting for Puzzlegirl

16) Johnson - voting for Puzzlegirl

17) Frozen - voting for CrazyPainter

18) CrazyPainter - voting for Joe's Student

19) Yoruichi - voting for banning capital punishment

20) Mekal - voting for Puzzlegirl

This was the final voting roster to remind people. So if we take that Mafiosos didn't vote for PG these people could be Mafia:

Yoruichi, CP, Frozen, Kat, Nayana, Dawh, Cherry Lane, Pw0nzd. Three of those didn't vote for BB either... Cherry Lane (GC), Kat (Slick), and Nayana (Dnae). Certainly it would be a good tactic if it looked like the bomb was gonna be lynched would be for the Mafia not to vote the same; so as not to alert people to any pattern of voting (this all is just speculation/possibilities). If we take those 3 as Mafia that leaves 1 who could have either voted for BB OR Puzzlegirl..

Maybe 1 Mafia voted for PG for 2 reasons:

A) They knew she was the Bomb so important innocent out of the way.

B) They thought if only one of them votes for PG then the chances of them being blown up would be slim.. meaning a big gain (bomb gone), and a small chance of losing a member.

A risk yes, but as we dont know who the mafia are therefore we cant be sure that they would not take the risk..

From that i think Johnson could be a Mafia. I doubt it was GC (because Cherry Lane has had a campaign against him) and i dont think it was Dnae. The other reason i believe it was Johnson is from the voting the next day.... both him and CL voted for Grey Cells again when it was clear that Brandonb was guilty.

2nd Day Final Vote

I no its not clear evidence but its what i have at the minute Innocents! Any defence accused? Any other info you Innocents have? Have i missed something?

We will win yet!!

Sorry about the long post lol :P

Edit: Btw the 4 accused Mafia have all been on here around the same time.... ;)

Edited by Joe's Student

[but then of course if either of them were a QA then they would have known BB was the MoS (good job btw Y-S ;) ) so maybe the QA's thought they could stay safe by voting for BB, maybe they have a good idea who the Sphinx was and thought they could help BB escape and kill the Sphinx that night before BB would be lynched the next day.. just in time for a victory

So that means that just because Cherry Lane + Johnson didn't vote for BB doesn't mean they are QA's, simply because he was MoS..

Exactly! Remember, the QA's were able to talk all day - there's no way Bb would have let his fellow QA be that visible - the remaining QA would have voted for Bb.

I went back through all the votes. Here is the order in which folks voted for Bb:

Pw0nzd

Nayana

GC

Frozen

Joe's

Kat

CrazyPainter

Yorouichi-san

dnae

I'm not sure what this tells us, because the timing of some of the votes is related to when people were on. Frozen may be a good choice - he had time to see people were starting to gang up on Bb, so he could hide in with the vote.

Btw people i have stuck my neck out on the line a bit here.... lol a little protection would be nice. Well actually wait another while as i may be proven wrong and if thats the case then i apologise to all those I've accused. But if it looks like im right, maybe with other info coming out, and a pretty poor defence being put forward then maybe a little protection wouldn't go amiss :P

Or maybe not as it would be too obvious for the Mafia to go for me if im right about all this... hmm cant be sure lol

OK . Here's the proof of my innocence . :D Btw not needed I guess. :P

Lynch #1 : I started the lynching of PG ; if I were a mafioso , I wouldn't have started it as I would have known she's the bomb and I definitely wouldn't have taken responsibility for being the lead. ;)

Lynch #2 : If I was a QA , I wouldn't have protested vehemently to Brandon being a baddie . So i can't be the QA . :D

And I am not the GR .

So what do you guys say ? :lol:

EDIT : Clarification

Lynch #1 : I started the lynching of PG ; if I were a mafioso , I wouldn't have spotted and I definitely wouldn't have taken responsibility . ;)

Lynch #2 : If I was a QA , I wouldn't have protested vehemently to Brandon being a baddie . So i can't be the QA . :D

And I am not the GR .

That doesn't clear you as a QA as i explained in a previous post.. but i stil believe you as an innocent :D now.. i didn't before, can i be forgiven? :rolleyes:

Hello guys, Good evening.

Oh no. Now I'm been accused of being both Mafia as well as QA at the same time.

If I'm a QA, Its obvious that I would've voted for BdB.

If I'am a Mafia, BEWARE, don't speak too much. Its the mafia's time now :lol: .

Hello guys, Good evening.

Oh no. Now I'm been accused of being both Mafia as well as QA at the same time.

If I'm a QA, Its obvious that I would've voted for BdB.

Not necessarily as you would have known he was the MoS and as it was clear BB was going to be lynched it would have been better to avoid suspicion from yourself. Im not saying you are a QA but the fact you voted for Brandonb doesn't clear you..

If I'am a Mafia, BEWARE, don't speak too much. Its the mafia's time now :lol: .

Speaks for itself.... i.e i need protection. I feel like I've stuck my neck out here a good bit.. :unsure:

Lynch #1 : I started the lynching of PG ; if I were a mafioso , I wouldn't have started it as I would have known she's the bomb and I definitely wouldn't have taken responsibility for being the lead. ;)

And I am not the GR .

EDIT : Clarification

No, you still could be a mafioso. Here's how it might have happened: As someone pointed out earlier (though I think it was agains Bb as being mafia - he wasn't but you could be), the mafia really need PG to be lynched, because she was the bomb. You came up with a very believable story using unreality's red herring. You planned to get everyone to vote for her, then back out yourself. Or get enough people to vote for her that you have only a very small chance of blowing up with the bomb. You couldn't back out one she came out as the bomb, because you knew if she wasn't lynched on the 1st night she wouldn't ever be. I don't think you're a QA. But you might be mafia. Can't say I'm even sure anymore, but I'm running out of options.

Anyway, I think its important to go after the remaining QA in the next lynch, so I'll ease up on you for a while. Why the QA? Because there is only one left, and that will reduce night killings from 2 to 1. Also, the QA only has to take out one target, so the end could come swiftly. The mafia have to take out everyone else, so there's plenty of time left to find them.

Anyway, I think its important to go after the remaining QA in the next lynch, so I'll ease up on you for a while. Why the QA? Because there is only one left, and that will reduce night killings from 2 to 1. Also, the QA only has to take out one target, so the end could come swiftly. The mafia have to take out everyone else, so there's plenty of time left to find them.

Spoken like a true mafia....

Not necessarily as you would have known he was the MoS and as it was clear BB was going to be lynched it would have been better to avoid suspicion from yourself. Im not saying you are a QA but the fact you voted for Brandonb doesn't clear you..

check your facts: Johnson DIDN'T vote for Bb, and he's saying that clears him of being a QA.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Spoken like a true mafia....

Why do you say that? ....oh! <catches on>.... LOL...yeah, I gess it would seem self-serving of a mafioso to try to shift attention to the QAs, doesn't it? But really, its the best thing for the innocents. I think the mafia would actually want to keep a QA around - increases the killing of innocents while the QA tries to find the sphinx!

OK guys . I have figured out atleast 3 of the mafia . And I will give one name as proof now , but I warn you all . Don't be surprised .

the math girl , Yoruichi . :D

Hard as it may be to believe , I am sure . I have been working on this for the past 2 hrs. and I have come out with results I may well be proud of . :D

To the protectors : no need to protect me as the mafia won't dare kill me , as I will be proved correct if they do so . You should protect the sphinx , rather . I will provide proof tomorrow , I was wrong about PG , that doesn't mean I am wrong again . This time I have done painstaking research , so have no doubts about my decision. ;)

EDIT : typo

Hey u edited that! it said something very different... lol

no, it didn't say something very different...it said that and MORE, the second part of which I realized was neither relevant nor correct.

No, you still could be a mafioso. Here's how it might have happened: As someone pointed out earlier (though I think it was agains Bb as being mafia - he wasn't but you could be), the mafia really need PG to be lynched, because she was the bomb. You came up with a very believable story using unreality's red herring. You planned to get everyone to vote for her, then back out yourself. Or get enough people to vote for her that you have only a very small chance of blowing up with the bomb. You couldn't back out one she came out as the bomb, because you knew if she wasn't lynched on the 1st night she wouldn't ever be. I don't think you're a QA. But you might be mafia. Can't say I'm even sure anymore, but I'm running out of options.

Cherry , I wouldn't have shouted out loudly . And remember PG was a bomb , and if I had been a mafioso I wouldn't spoil the Thief's chances , by lynching her . :P

Cherry , I wouldn't have shouted out loudly . And remember PG was a bomb , and if I had been a mafioso I wouldn't spoil the Thief's chances , by lynching her . :P

What do you mean about the thief?

but what does GC mean by "spoiling the thief's chances"?

i.e if he was a mafia he wouldn't have voted for PG because he would have

A) known she was the bomb

B) would have known that the thief robbed her 1st nite and therefore if PG was lynched he would have known she was gonna blow up, and that ment if someone investigated the thief then using PG's identity would be useless as everyone knew she was the bomb so no one else could be. So it spoiled the thiefs chances of using PG's identity...

But you know all this as a Mafioso CL....