13) Kat

14) Wreath - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Grim Reaper

15) Joe's Student - voting for Brandonb

16) Johnson

17) Frozen - voting for Brandonb

18) CrazyPainter

19) Yoruichi

20) Mekal - DEAD [?] Blown up

Edit: Although im still unsure as the ppl leading this front against BB (i.e Grey Cells aren't trustworthy) neither is Brandonb, and he's nearly definitely dangerous... so my vote is for him.

Edited by Joe's Student

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, you brought it up and I ran wit it pretty hard, I thought I was going to take the blow if she turned out to be the bomb. Though I was positive that she wasn't, which is why I ran with it.

I would say 2 mangoes with one stone . You knew PG was the bomb and I wasn't mafioso , so you went for it . You would have it all planned up , I know . :P

EDIT : Got the quote wrong .

I still don't believe you BB. Please give us some information that will CONFIRM you are an innocent. Otherwise its bye bye.

I did check back and you did ask for slick to be saved. However, most of your time was spent yelling for all the healing roles to protect you.

Edit: Although im still unsure as the ppl leading this front against BB (i.e Grey Cells aren't trustworthy) neither is Brandonb, and he's nearly definitely dangerous... so my vote is for him.

You would say that , as later if I picked you , you could easily use this as evidence . ;) See my previous post , it's just 2 lines but tells a lot which proves I am trustworthy . :D

Please be logical people.

I am not a mafioso, I pressed the lynching of PG harder than anyone else when I started getting the votes against me. All GC did was bring it up. I was just as surprised as everyone else (except the mafiosos, b/c the mafiosos are hiding amongst the people that DID NOT vote for her).

I am not a QA, I was trying to convince the saving roles to take care of Slick, which the Illusionist actually did. But did the healer/doc listen? NO! They are more responsible for his death than I am!

And of course I am not the reaper. SO, wtf? I thought this was brainden? A place filled with people that think! Oh wait, nvm.... this is awesomeville, where they do not think.

I would say one mango with 2 stones . You knew PG was the bomb and I wasn't mafioso , so you went for it . You would have it all planned up , I know . :P

UR right, I may have if I was a mafioso, but it wouldn't be worth the risk of going full force against her if I knew I was going to get blown up as the most outspoken!

I am not a mafioso, I pressed the lynching of PG harder than anyone else when I started getting the votes against me. All GC did was bring it up. I was just as surprised as everyone else (except the mafiosos, b/c the mafiosos are hiding amongst the people that DID NOT vote for her).

I am not a QA, I was trying to convince the saving roles to take care of Slick, which the Illusionist actually did. But did the healer/doc listen? NO! They are more responsible for his death than I am!

And of course I am not the reaper. SO, wtf? I thought this was brainden? A place filled with people that think! Oh wait, nvm.... this is awesomeville, where they do not think.

OK you agree , I am an innocent then . But still why should CL be in cahoots with you(she has always tried to protect you , there's no doubt in that) . And you certainly would have thought of that 2 mangoes with one stone thing. :lol:

UR right, I may have if I was a mafioso, but it wouldn't be worth the risk of going full force against her if I knew I was going to get blown up as the most outspoken!

You went full force , only when you were in danger of being lynched . So there goes your theory into vast emptiness . :P

EDIT : PG was the only other one , who could have been lynched . Good night , folks . :D

it is not necessary that the mafiosos didnt vote for PG...check my previous post....they might have a very good reason to do so...So U might be one of the mafiosos...

U might be a QA cuz U too asked for protection from doc...and slick was dead...what are u suggesting? the mafiosos/QAs will kill the innocents but it is SOLELY the doc/healer's responsibilty to save people? and they are responsible for his death?

and don't say a word about AWESOMEVILLE <_< .true u just said cuz u arent a citizen of this beautiful country....U R from QUARKY....

OK you agree , I am an innocent then . But still why should CL be in cahoots with you(she has always tried to protect you , there's no doubt in that) . And you certainly would have thought of that 2 mangoes with one stone thing. :lol:

Is that like two birds with one stone? If that was the case I would have let you run the show against her. But I went after her alot harder than you did after you brought it up.

Here's what I would have done if I was a mafioso... I would not have been voting for PG in the first place. Her assault, and Slick's assault against me didn't start until I voted for her. If she was the bomb I would not have voted against her to begin with. I would have let you take the reigns and run with it to begin with.

To be fair if CL was in cahoots with BB then she would have voted for PG and not you GC so as BB would definetly not be lynched. Instead she decided to go after you, which, because of PG's and BB's votes being tied, i dont believe she would have done if she was in 'cahoots' with BB.

Sure she might have been trying to cover up their link, but BB came very close to being lynched, and surely she would have voted for PG then which she didn't.

See this is y i dont trust you GC ;) . I agree at the minute that BB should be lynched BUT there is something not quite right about how you're acting... i cant put my finger on it... but when i do rest assured Innocents i will let you know!

But before i worry about you GC, Lets lynch BB!!

it is not necessary that the mafiosos didnt vote for PG...check my previous post....they might have a very good reason to do so...So U might be one of the mafiosos...

U might be a QA cuz U too asked for protection from doc...and slick was dead...what are u suggesting? the mafiosos/QAs will kill the innocents but it is SOLELY the doc/healer's responsibilty to save people? and they are responsible for his death?

and don't say a word about AWESOMEVILLE <_< .true u just said cuz u arent a citizen of this beautiful country....U R from QUARKY....

*said the QA

Host: Unreality

1) Frost - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Mafia

2) Brandonb

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Brandonb

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Grey Cells

6) Dawh

7) Nayana - voting for Brandonb

8) Dnae

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC - voting for BrandonB

11) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [bomb]

12) Slick - DEAD [?] Killed by QAs

13) Kat

14) Wreath - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Grim Reaper

15) Joe's Student - voting for Brandonb

16) Johnson

17) Frozen - voting for Brandonb

18) CrazyPainter

19) Yoruichi

20) Mekal - DEAD [?] Blown up

Cast your votes ppl

Is there really anything I can do right now? Or is this just a runaway vote now?

You can tell us something that will CONFIRM without a shadow of doubt that you are an innocent... ...if you can

Edited by pw0nzd

Shame we dont have PG as we could have got her to lie detect a statement.

Need proof here BB...

thats what I have been saying....we lost an imp innocent...we lost an imp ability! -_-

seven people left to vote... <_<

and it is very suspicious that grey cells killed off an important innocent role...

Edited by frozen_in_fire

Bb: a tip, and a request from the host, is to stop insulting people's thinking ability :P

especially awesomeville's awesome citizens thinking abilities ;)

Edited by Nayana

Host: Unreality

1) Frost - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Mafia

2) Brandonb

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Brandonb

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Grey Cells

6) Dawh

7) Nayana - voting for Brandonb

8) Dnae

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC - voting for BrandonB