BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia IV

unreality

Also guys no mention of doctor or healer. they obviously were defending someone (we hope!) but there was no mention in the night post.. or was there n i missed it because it was such an epic post :P???

You are one slippery customer . I am thinking , did Aka get his ESP , right on the first day? :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have to definitely and unanimously lynch a baddie .

Couldn't agree more. Which is why I'm voting for you, who led us astray with PG. Though Bb certianly helped. But for now, my late-started crusade continues: lynch GC the mafioso!

Host: Unreality

1) Frost - DEAD [Grim Reaper] Killed by Mafia

2) Brandonb

3) Kingofpain - DEAD [Defender] Killed by QAs

4) Pw0nzd - voting for Brandonb

5) Cherry Lane - voting for Grey Cells

6) Dawh

7) Nayana

8) Dnae

9) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia

10) GC

11) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [bomb]

12) Slick - DEAD [?] Killed by QAs

13) Kat

14) Wreath - DEAD [Ninja] Killed by Grim Reaper

15) Joe's Student

16) Johnson

17) Frozen

18) CrazyPainter

19) Yoruichi

20) Mekal - DEAD [?] Blown up

You are one slippery customer . I am thinking , did Aka get his ESP , right on the first day? :P

Hey u get that from me asking about doctors! lol first Slick with his "Tooth Fairy Dentistry" and now you calling me a slippery customer for asking about our protectors! But as i can see unreality has cleared that up for me as he just said that he doesn't post unless they protected

Edit: left out word

Edited by Joe's Student

i just read the whole post and it was awesome....so many twists and turns....wow! u r a great storyteller unreality! :)

we lost too many innocents :angry: we sure know now whom to point our finger on <_<

OK . I have prepared a list of probable baddies . See this .

Mafia : BrandonB(likes poker ; a topic in Others)

CherryLane(tries to divert the attention from Brandon during the first lynching by declaring the GC bandwagon open)

EDIT : Tries it again . ;)

QA : Kat(first night : hisses ; second night : mention of a catwalk)

Joe's student(This may be vague but there's a number 3 or 8 in a jersey worn by a player in his avatar)

Now you decide. And Joe , sorry I didn't mean in that context , I just wanted to address you . :D

Joe's student(This may be vague but there's a number 3 or 8 in a jersey worn by a player in his avatar)

Now you decide. And Joe , sorry I didn't mean in that context , I just wanted to address you . :D

A)My lucky number is 32 :P lol

B) My Avatar is a game called hurling that i play but it was the only picture i could find quickly (its only played in Ireland so there's not alot of media on it lol)

2) Brandonb

6) Dawh

7) Nayana - voting for Brandonb

8) Dnae

10) GC

13) Kat

15) Joe's Student

16) Johnson

17) Frozen

18) CrazyPainter

19) Yoruichi

i just read the whole post and it was awesome....so many twists and turns....wow! u r a great storyteller unreality! :)

we lost too many innocents :angry: we sure know now whom to point our finger on <_<

All's not lost if you are an innocent(which I am thinking you are). And sorry about that PG lynching , but as unreality has said that could have been a red herring . :)

Brandonb is either a mafioso/ a QA....yesterday he and slick had a verbal fight and tonight slick is dead...the bankolller roughed him up ALSO the QAs killed him...

Yeah, he didn't stand a chance :(

hmm, BrandonB does seem sort of suspicious. He's known for being tricky, isn't he...

btw, nice storyline, unreality. I was practically gripping the edges of my seat...

not going to vote just yet.

All's not lost if you are an innocent(which I am thinking you are). And sorry about that PG lynching , but as unreality has said that could have been a red herring . :)

yes...even I am feeling bad about PG -_- we lost an innocent and we could have used some lie-detecting..we have lost our Ninja too :o

now I guess frost was the one buying PG lemonade ...from the new night post....

yes, true it is difficult to see the clues but we just can't neglect about slick's death as well...

I wonder if I get killed tonight(just like slick) if Brandonb doesnt get lynched today and survives <_<

Edited by Nayana

OK , CL has opened the lid , we need to close it . In her previous post too she supports Brandon . Notice that? ;)

2) Brandonb

6) Dawh

8) Dnae

10) GC - voting for BrandonB

13) Kat

15) Joe's Student

16) Johnson

17) Frozen

18) CrazyPainter

19) Yoruichi

Of course I am tricky! I want to stay alive :P . I see that it could be possible for me to be a QA, as the QAs could be anyone right now. I can't be a mafioso, b/c I was voting for PG, and she was the bomb. I didn't know she was the bomb, or else I would have stayed the hell away from her. Slick and I had it out, sure. Which is why I would not try to kill him last night if I was a QA, I was trying to get the healer to protect him! I am an innocent!! STOP ACCUSING ME BECAUSE I LIKE TO PLAY THE GAME! :D

Yeah, I'll stick with BrandonB... sry, but I am very suspicious... :huh:

2) Brandonb

6) Dawh

8) Dnae

13) Kat

15) Joe's Student

16) Johnson

17) Frozen - voting for Brandonb

18) CrazyPainter

19) Yoruichi

Edited by frozen_in_fire

Of course I am tricky! I want to stay alive :P . I see that it could be possible for me to be a QA, as the QAs could be anyone right now. I can't be a mafioso, b/c I was voting for PG, and she was the bomb. I didn't know she was the bomb, or else I would have stayed the hell away from her. Slick and I had it out, sure. Which is why I would not try to kill him last night if I was a QA, I was trying to get the healer to protect him! I am an innocent!! STOP ACCUSING ME BECAUSE I LIKE TO PLAY THE GAME! :D

Then CL and you are the QA's , right? :lol: No , you should be mafioso. Remember , Brandon Poker. ;)

current roster:

2) Brandonb

6) Dawh

8) Dnae

13) Kat

15) Joe's Student

16) Johnson

17) Frozen - voting for Brandonb

18) CrazyPainter

19) Yoruichi

and the links:

Rules, Roles, Strategy Help, Voting Help, Players, Introduction & An Intercepted Message

Night One - Awesomeness in Question

Day One - Trial by Fire

Night Two - The Ancient War Continues... or does it?

Haha... seriously, if the doctor wants to see what it's like to actually save someone, then protect me tonight. Please!

Slick and I had it out, sure. Which is why I would not try to kill him last night if I was a QA, I was trying to get the healer to protect him!

Hmmm, conflicting information again. Sorry BB, I just don't believe you.

you CAN be a mafioso....true u voted for PG but there were many others too...anyone could have exploded with the bomb... moreover it would do good to the mafiosos probably to lynch the bomb as the chance of the bomb killing one of the innocents with her is more than the baddies maybe....

we don't know who mekal was but he might have been an innocent...if mekal was an innocent, then it was good job by mafiosos cuz 2 innocents were killed... :o

you CAN be a mafioso....true u voted for PG but there were many others too...anyone could have exploded with the bomb... moreover it would do good to the mafiosos probably to lynch the bomb as the chance of the bomb killing one of the innocents with her is more than the baddies maybe....

we don't know who mekal was but he might have been an innocent...if mekal was an innocent, then it was good job by mafiosos cuz 2 innocents were killed... :o

And it was the general notion that , the lead person would be blown out . It was me and i was moreover the most outspoken against PG. :D

And it was the general notion that , the lead person would be blown out . It was me and i was moreover the most outspoken against PG. :D

I dunno, you brought it up and I ran wit it pretty hard, I thought I was going to take the blow if she turned out to be the bomb. Though I was positive that she wasn't, which is why I ran with it.

lol..yeah..and now I am against Brandonb :P with some strong evidences :D