2. e l o h a o r a y t o g s b a a k t

3. l l p u u g e b t n i k e r o t a t n

4. n P t u h d e M a s r a l n v s c s e

5. a N e p c i W i l a k i y a n a k e s

6. a o p P n n s r a N o r B b i n s i

7. r o r p k t r o n F y e c n a c a r p

8. e t c D r r t k N o a j l o o i i o c

Have fun. :)

Do I need to either eliminate some letters from the series or rearrange those letters some way?

Any hint now or you plan to wait more? :(

None of the letters should be eliminated

i'm seeing a lot of scrambled Baseball teams and player names. does it have to do with sports?

Nope. It is nothing to do with sport. :)

and

Itachi-san, do you really mean 'Baseball' teams or you know already who they are?

Braindenizens , are they ? ;) CL , close to another solution I guess .

Yeah, I never found the pattern, but

17 braindenizens

and

an "s"

Edited by Cherry Lane

Oops, I miscounted.
18 Braindenizens
and
it seems one is conspicuously absent. Why?

Getting close! Cherry Lane & Grey Cell! However I wonder what do you mean finding and counting. In fact if you able to spot the sequence, you are able to found them all at once.

I am looking forward for seeing anyone can see what pattern / sequence I use. :)

Getting close! Cherry Lane & Grey Cell! However I wonder what do you mean finding and counting. In fact if you able to spot the sequence, you are able to found them all at once.

I am looking forward for seeing anyone can see what pattern / sequence I use. :)

It's CL who's getting closer . Now I know where the missing 's' went . Just kidding , woon. :D

Found 'em ... but since I don't know all of them I cannot enumerate it ... e.g. C11, C12 => Site Admin :P

I though it will be C9 and C15?

Never mind about this, it will only confused others.

The important thing is, do you catch what I try to hint in Hint 7?

I though it will be C9 and C15?

Never mind about this, it will only confused others.

The important thing is, do you catch what I try to hint in Hint 7?

I noticed it before you gave the hint :P ... I have a host of printouts of BD's puzzles and riddles with me whenever I go out so there is not a moment I am not thinking about it .. :D

I noticed it before you gave the hint :P ... I have a host of printouts of BD's puzzles and riddles with me whenever I go out so there is not a moment I am not thinking about it .. :D

Hey, sounds good. At least you have found the answers. Wow,feel relived after knowing at least has member found them.

Ok, lets wait for some moment before you give the answer to others. :D

Hey, sounds good. At least you have found the answers. Wow,feel relived after knowing at least has member found them.

Ok, lets wait for some moment before you give the answer to others. :D

Come one... no one make a guess? It is actually not that difficult. Hmmm. how about

[spoiler=Another hint :huh: ]

The hint #6 not only tell you the process of thinking, but also TELL you that (1) must not always at the first row.

Hmm.... I didn't expect it to be so long for anyone to figure out this. Is it because to many hints I have given and end up have confused you?

Well I will wait for Ben Law's reply and decide whether to give clearer hints or not.

and Drydung, where are you? :P

19 names. And sorry for doing it so late. :) 2 and 6 have 18 letters that is the key for columnar transposition and then I get rookie's 1 :)

35718426 is that your phone number? akaslickster will not be peaceful if you miss spell his name. Also don't mess with Martini and Writersblock, one is a moderator and the other is a VIP.

B))

Edited by Drydung

3 [b]l[/b] [b]l[/b] [b]p[/b] u [b]u[/b] [b]g[/b] [b]e[/b] b [b]t[/b] n i [b]k[/b] e [b]r[/b] o [b]t[/b] a t [b]n[/b]
5 [b]a[/b] N [b]e[/b] p [b]c[/b] [b]i[/b] W i [b]l[/b] a k [b]i[/b] y [b]a[/b] n [b]a[/b] k e [b]s[/b]
7 [b]r[/b] o [b]r[/b] p [b]k[/b] [b]t[/b] r o [b]n[/b] [b]F[/b] y [b]e[/b] c [b]n[/b] a [b]c[/b] a r [b]p[/b]
1 [b]g[/b] c o y b [b]e[/b] i c [b]i[/b] [b]r[/b] m [b]1[/b] e [b]d[/b] n [b]h[/b] l [b]L[/b] [b]a[/b]
8 [b]e[/b] t c [b]D[/b] r [b]r[/b] t k N [b]o[/b] a [b]j[/b] l [b]o[/b] o [b]i[/b] i [b]o[/b] [b]c[/b]
4 [b]n[/b] [b]p[/b] t [b]u[/b] h [b]d[/b] e [b]M[/b] a [b]s[/b] [b]r[/b] [b]a[/b] l [b]n[/b] v [b]s[/b] c [b]s[/b] [b]e[/b]
2 [b]e[/b] [b]l[/b] o [b]h[/b] a [b]o[/b] r [b]a[/b] y [b]t[/b] [b]o[/b] g s [b]b[/b] a [b]a[/b] k [b]t[/b]
6 [b]a[/b] [b]o[/b] p [b]P[/b] n [b]n[/b] s [b]r[/b] a N [b]o[/b] r [b]B[/b] b [b]i[/b] [b]n[/b] s [b]i[/b]

3 [b]l[/b] [b]l[/b] [b]p[/b] u [b]u[/b] [b]g[/b] [b]e[/b] b [b]t[/b] n i [b]k[/b] e [b]r[/b] o [b]t[/b] a t [b]n[/b]
5 [b]a[/b] N [b]e[/b] p [b]c[/b] [b]i[/b] W i [b]l[/b] a k [b]i[/b] y [b]a[/b] n [b]a[/b] k e [b]s[/b]
7 [b]r[/b] o [b]r[/b] p [b]k[/b] [b]t[/b] r o [b]n[/b] [b]F[/b] y [b]e[/b] c [b]n[/b] a [b]c[/b] a r [b]p[/b]
1 [b]g[/b] c o y b [b]e[/b] i c [b]i[/b] [b]r[/b] m [b]1[/b] e [b]d[/b] n [b]h[/b] l [b]L[/b] [b]a[/b]
8 [b]e[/b] t c [b]D[/b] r [b]r[/b] t k N [b]o[/b] a [b]j[/b] l [b]o[/b] o [b]i[/b] i [b]o[/b] [b]c[/b]
4 [b]n[/b] [b]p[/b] t [b]u[/b] h [b]d[/b] e [b]M[/b] a [b]s[/b] [b]r[/b] [b]a[/b] l [b]n[/b] v [b]s[/b] c [b]s[/b] [b]e[/b]
2 [b]e[/b] [b]l[/b] o [b]h[/b] a [b]o[/b] r [b]a[/b] y [b]t[/b] [b]o[/b] g s [b]b[/b] a [b]a[/b] k [b]t[/b]
6 [b]a[/b] [b]o[/b] p [b]P[/b] n [b]n[/b] s [b]r[/b] a N [b]o[/b] r [b]B[/b] b [b]i[/b] [b]n[/b] s [b]i[/b]

Well Done Drudung! You really take the affect to show the true solution.

I have actually double checked their names before I post it, yet I still mis-spelled some. :P

They are actually the top 20 posters when I create this puzzle. Then 2 weeks later, puzzlegirl become the first who kick someone out and become 1 of these 20!