BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Math Camp is a place were you can find out how smart you really are. You will be put into two teams and each day there will be a new problem. Here are the rules

1. Only time to pm is before a challenge.

2. No dicussing answer till every one has pmed me their answer.

3. The first team to pm all correct answers will

More rules will be posted later sing up now.

10 players min 20 players max

• Answers 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I think it looks too purple ( and pink) :( I Might change it at some stage, but busy with Blender right now

Wait! Do you mean Blender the 3d animator?? That is so cool!! Are you advanced? I do it too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by SillouhetteMind

What is that ? I have never heard of blender 3d animator

Ummm....yeah, you sort of need to be a computer geek like me. I just go around the net looking for cool stuff. :lol:

In Blender, you can make 3d animations like have you seen any 3d movies, I mean like those kid movies where the people aren't real but they're animated ,but not 2d animated??Ok, that was confusing, but it's basically used for making 3rd objects and stuff....

Wait! Do you mean Blender the 3d animator?? That is so cool!! Are you advanced? I do it too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The one and only! :P

I'm relativity new to it, I am trying to use it make a thesis for a Martial Art I do. eg. Have 2 people fighting (rendered) fighting and explaining moves. Been at it for 3 months now.

Currently I'm trying to get the hand of texturing (adding a logo on the back of the shirt the guys are wearing) and then I am going to start animating. Having a few problems, eg when I add a bone to an Armature, all the models which use the Armature crash Blender upon opening.... grrr!

Edited by taliesin

How long ahve you been rendering for? How good are you? Do you mind if I ask for help some times? lolz!

How long ahve you been rendering for? How good are you? Do you mind if I ask for help some times? lolz!

K, sure!! Np. Anyways, can you PM me the file or send an email(it's on the very bottom left hand corner of my profile!). That must be so cool!!!

I've done it for like 2 years now!! :lol: It's sooooo cool!!!

K, sure!! Np. Anyways, can you PM me the file or send an email(it's on the very bottom left hand corner of my profile!). That must be so cool!!!

I've done it for like 2 years now!! :lol: It's sooooo cool!!!

lol. Well you probably find my question easy then. But is it possible to add a texture to a cylinder, to say add a label or something. Without blender projecting it onto the back?

lol. Well you probably find my question easy then. But is it possible to add a texture to a cylinder, to say add a label or something. Without blender projecting it onto the back?

Well, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Can you explain it a little more?? Thanks, SM.

P.S. This post was also just to bring it back to the top. :) It floated all the way to the 8TH PAGE!!!! :lol:

Oh, and btw, the system of ages/grades isn't working out too well. This Math Camp idea is starting to hold too many complications. I have just decided that here in America, as there are 12 grades, I will just choose problems from 8th grade. This would involve, slopes, algebra, indices and surds. I hope it will not be too difficult. ;)

Alright, 8th grade problems it is then. I hope the lower grades can adjust, sorry for the trouble. :( Yes, 13 years old would be in 8th grade. Alright I still will wait for some more people to agree, so I will post the problem on July 29 10:00 AM(PST).

Sorry guys, I realized that there was a problem. Now that I'm temporarily the Host, and I used to be the leader for my group, who is their leader??

Edit: Sorry for all the trouble guys, I realized that pw0nzd said he was the leader. Sorry about that, I'm a goof-off sometimes. :(

Surprisingly I realized that I came up with the problem faster than expected!! I'm about to PM the question to the leaders. ;)

Forwarded the Question #1 to team members : kingofpain, grey cells, pieman, jif101.

Waiting for their replies :P