BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Math Camp is a place were you can find out how smart you really are. You will be put into two teams and each day there will be a new problem. Here are the rules

1. Only time to pm is before a challenge.

2. No dicussing answer till every one has pmed me their answer.

3. The first team to pm all correct answers will

More rules will be posted later sing up now.

10 players min 20 players max

• Answers 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Host: Sagekid

Team1:

L) Ben Law

1) KOP

2) GC

3) Pieman

4) jif101

Team2:

L) SM

1) pw0nzd

2) dusty_b109

3) LM

4) Wreath

Unsorted:

taliesin

We will need 1 more for the teams to balance out....

am sorry ben and sm decide witch of you will take my place i am going on a surprise campiing trip sorry for not being here but ben or sm will be a good show person if not then find someone please

I will lead it if others don't object. ;):lol:

Host: SillhouetteMind

Team1:

L) Ben Law

1) KOP

2) GC

3) Pieman

4) jif101

Team2:

L) SM

1) pw0nzd

2) dusty_b109

3) LM

4) Wreath

Unsorted:

taliesin

Edited by SillouhetteMind

I will lead it if others don't object. ;):lol:

Host: SillouhetteMind

Team1:

L) Ben Law

1) KOP

2) GC

3) Pieman

4) jif101

Team2:

L) pw0nzd

1) taliesin

2) dusty_b109

3) LM

4) Wreath

Alright, were ready

Alright guys, now that we have everything sorted out, I will be sending all of you the question by tommorow at the least. It will still take a few days to get the difficulty of the questions sorted out. I will need everybody to PM me or post the grade levels( in school) that they are in. For the ones in higher grades, the questions might be easier than it would be for the people in lower grades. This system is no a great one, but it is the best that we can do with our current communication system and difference in ages. Everybody understand?

P.S. Also remember that the first thing that you should do everytime you log on to the Den is to check this topic for new posts or updates. ;)

Edited by SillouhetteMind

Alright guys, now that we have everything sorted out, I will be sending all of you the question by tommorow at the least. It will still take a few days to get the difficulty of the questions sorted out. I will need everybody to PM me or post the grade levels( in school) that they are in. For the ones in higher grades, the questions might be easier than it would be for the people in lower grades. This system is no a great one, but it is the best that we can do with our current communication system and difference in ages. Everybody understand?

P.S. Also remember that the first thing that you should do everytime you log on to the Den is to check this topic for new posts or updates. ;)

Go Ahead SM. Waiting for your questions . Hint: Don't make it too difficult .. lol :rolleyes:

If not grades, we should at least do ages. I still need mostly everybody except lemonymelon. And pw0nzd, math classes won't work. How can you say what math classes you took. I don't agree on that one. And KOP doesn't seem to have been on lately. Ben Law, I need your age/grade too. I will sort out everything. The reason is because I can't suddenly put logarithms and trigonometry for a question because lemonymelon, who is in 6th grade, would probably not be able to answer it. It's very simple.

If not grades, we should at least do ages. I still need mostly everybody except lemonymelon. And pw0nzd, math classes won't work. How can you say what math classes you took. I don't agree on that one. And KOP doesn't seem to have been on lately. Ben Law, I need your age/grade too. I will sort out everything. The reason is because I can't suddenly put logarithms and trigonometry for a question because lemonymelon, who is in 6th grade, would probably not be able to answer it. It's very simple.

29 Years - and counting lol

Man you guys are doing way better than i would have i am leaving very soon i will at least try to check in and thanx sm for taking over for me and thanx for every one for signing up hope you do good

Rarley on ,

Pamela

This is how you choose your picture:

Go to "My Controls".

Then on the left hand side where it says 'Personal Profile', click on edit avatar settings.

Then click on upload picture.

I hope it helped. ;):)

This is how you choose your picture:

Go to "My Controls".

Then on the left hand side where it says 'Personal Profile', click on edit avatar settings.

Then click on upload picture.

I hope it helped. ;):)

<---- LOOK AT ME

Thanks! :D