BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

that is the story. The murderer has not pmed me back so i will decide who dies. Gorgie has been stabed in the back with a knife.

u can ask 3 questions(to each other not me) i aprove questions so do not awnser till i aprove(dont ask "are u the killer?"or someting like that)

how would they know that i spelt their name wrong?

that's a clue, many of us have do not have spell check and I often do not have my glasses on - vanity or perhaps i need them to find them, dont worry about spelling pieman - it adds to the riddle

that's a clue, many of us have do not have spell check and I often do not have my glasses on - vanity or perhaps i need them to find them, dont worry about spelling pieman - it adds to the riddle

that belongs in murder!!! not last thing on earth lol?

1. dont have cell and sending by a friends would be wierd

her name is victoria(1000s of victorias so i dobt think u could find out which)

i tried to tell her and i was rejected for a bi-guy :(

Hey! Pie , do not go behind her , let her come behind you . Go by her numerous times and act as if you have not noticed her.If she IS a girl , she will atleast come and talk with you . Take the first step carefully , in the sense , talk to her as if she is just one among many girls . Not anyone special . If she calls you on a date , initially act as if you have no time for her , then accept the date and make her feel special . And from there on it is your show. ;)

But what the hell! If she is not the right one for you , there is a special girl waiting for you nearby , not anywhere faraway. Be happy and enjoy life. :lol:

Hey! Pie , do not go behind her , let her come behind you . Go by her numerous times and act as if you have not noticed her.If she IS a girl , she will atleast come and talk with you . Take the first step carefully , in the sense , talk to her as if she is just one among many girls . Not anyone special . If she calls you on a date , initially act as if you have no time for her , then accept the date and make her feel special . And from there on it is your show. ;)

But what the hell! If she is not the right one for you , there is a special girl waiting for you nearby , not anywhere faraway. Be happy and enjoy life. :lol:

ive tried that for 2 years. :(

ive tried that for 2 years. :(

TOMORROW, go up to her. Start a conversation. Don't be nervous. It's all chill. Talk about whatever you feel like talking about. Then ask her to go with you to the movies. She's clearly not starting anything, YOU have to :P If she hesitates in a negative way, ask her to give you a chance ;D then arrange the date, and be awesome, be yourself, be honest, etc, lol. Do it for us, pieman!!! :D

I have to say I agree completely with unreality

that way seems to work

i tried to tell her and i was rejected for a bi-guy :(

seriously?

does that happen to people often?

because the same thing happened to me

and then the bi-guy rejected her

for me

and this whole love triangle got started up...

In the end though, I got the girl

but I kinda felt like a fallback

TOMORROW, go up to her. Start a conversation. Don't be nervous. It's all chill. Talk about whatever you feel like talking about. Then ask her to go with you to the movies. She's clearly not starting anything, YOU have to :P If she hesitates in a negative way, ask her to give you a chance ;D then arrange the date, and be awesome, be yourself, be honest, etc, lol. Do it for us, pieman!!! :D

1cant im in middle school and school is out, only see her in school

2probably spending summer with gustavo(the bi guy)

gustavo?

oh, but I can see from your panel thingie that you're from mars

so I'm guessing that is a normal martian name?

its a joke irealy live is georgia and that is his real name(it also says on my profile im 99 im realy 13)

oh, and if The world were to end

I would find out what buttons F1-F12 do

You're not meant to know. Just don't press F12 while connected to the internet. That launches a nuclear missile strike and brings about the end of the world. Honestly. Don't press it! (If you just pressed it, wait 10 minutes. You'll be sorry)

You're not meant to know. Just don't press F12 while connected to the internet. That launches a nuclear missile strike and brings about the end of the world. Honestly. Don't press it! (If you just pressed it, wait 10 minutes. You'll be sorry)

9 minutes to go ;)

this could be a while :lol:

Pieman: how old are you?

Edited by Thuhchris

you don't realise how much I want to pres F12 now...

I would tell that girl that I love her. I'm almost 17 and I've never had a girfriend. I'm in a school-famous band, I have tons of friends, but i have never had a girlfriend. I'M PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would probally spend my last week sulking.

Edited by giterdone

Mine says scr lk, but i'm not gonna press it now!
"scr lk" is a technical abbreviation for "apocalypse". Remember, what's more important, your curiosity or the future of the world? Don't do it!