BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Well I haven't seen this topic on here yet and, quite frankly, I'm surprised.

I just wanna see what games people like most.

My favorite game would have to be the original Final Fantasy VII. The other knock-offs kinda sucked... Especially Dirge of Cerberus, although I've yet to play Crisis Core.

Anyone else?

Final Fantasy powns but i dont have ps3 so i cant get 13.=( Halo3 and cod4 are good and so is rock band got it yesterday B))

Edited by pieman

Okami and Shadow of the Colossus are both perfect 10s

I'm not a huge fan of anime

actually, I dislike it greatly

but Shadow of the Colossus was one of the most phenomenal games I've played.

it's so dynamic and dramatic

yep, perfect 10.

As for MY favorites

hard to say I guess.

I like the Spiderman 2 game.

And Morrowind.

And the Godfather.

not a lot others come to mind

EDIT: whoah, I can't believe I left off Resident Evil

Edited by Ploper

---if you're looking for amazing and obscure ps2 games: Okami and Shadow of the Colossus are both perfect 10s

Yeah Shadow of the Colossus is a great game. It gets extremely hard though toward the end.

All of those mentioned are good, though for some reason I've always liked the style of Paper Mario. Though actually I have to say Brawl is definitely one of my favorites.

Sorry but I gotta stick to the greats

-Goldeneye (64)

-Halo

-Ocarina of Time

-Duck Hunt (NES)

-Track&Field (NES)

Fable was pretty good too

Then there were also Zone of Enders 1&2 (PS2) ZOE 1 was 5* all the way

And so far the Wii has had some good ones, but the one that comes with it is probably the best (Wii Sports)

Edit: yeah, brawl is a fantastic fighting game

Edited by Brandonb

My favorite game would have to be the original Final Fantasy VII. The other knock-offs kinda sucked... Especially Dirge of Cerberus, although I've yet to play Crisis Core.

Anyone else?

crisis core is cool.. but its like half movie

you only get to play like half of whats actully on there\

my fav would have to be God of war: Chains of olympus

Anyone else?

FAVORITE GAMES= Chutes and ladders, pin the tail. Yuk YUk

I'm not a huge fan of anime

actually, I dislike it greatly

but Shadow of the Colossus was one of the most phenomenal games I've played.

it's so dynamic and dramatic

yep, perfect 10.

Well, neither title is anime, so you should be good. I'd be surprised to find someone who didn't like Shadow of the Colossus! As for Okami, it's not based on a manga or anime, it's based on really amazing ancient Japanese folklore, myths, creatures and Gods. It took me a few hours to start caring about it because it's very surreal and puts the gamer in a very unique world that takes a while to feel comfortable (though the graphics are breath-taking from the get-go). After about 5 hours I was addicted. Okami is a must (like Colossus) for ps2 players. It's very original, innovative and rewording in many ways (lots of puzzles too =)

Lets see now... multi-player games... first, like Brandonb: Goldeneye of course, CS again, all Smash Bros, all Soul Caliburs, all Mario Karts, Wii games again, Toe Jam and Earl (a must-have for Genesis players), Bubble Bobble, Super Bomberman, the Madden games, FIFA games, NHL games, TMNT arcade game, Simpsons arcade game, all Twisted Metals, and of course... Guitar Hero...

Edit: the company that made Colossus, began with a ps2 release game called ICO. The graphics are obviously not as impressive as Colossus, but they are still awe-inspiring. If you liked Colossus, definitely check out ICO. (lots of puzzles too)

Edited by itachi-san

Well, neither title is anime, so you should be good. I'd be surprised to find someone who didn't like Shadow of the Colossus! As for Okami, it's not based on a manga or anime, it's based on really amazing ancient Japanese folklore, myths, creatures and Gods. It took me a few hours to start caring about it because it's very surreal and puts the gamer in a very unique world that takes a while to feel comfortable (though the graphics are breath-taking from the get-go). After about 5 hours I was addicted. Okami is a must (like Colossus) for ps2 players. It's very original, innovative and rewording in many ways (lots of puzzles too =)

Lets see now... multi-player games... first, like Brandonb: Goldeneye of course, CS again, all Smash Bros, all Soul Caliburs, all Mario Karts, Wii games again, Toe Jam and Earl (a must-have for Genesis players), Bubble Bobble, Super Bomberman, the Madden games, FIFA games, NHL games, TMNT arcade game, Simpsons arcade game, all Twisted Metals, and of course... Guitar Hero...

Edit: the company that made Colossus, began with a ps2 release game called ICO. The graphics are obviously not as impressive as Colossus, but they are still awe-inspiring. If you liked Colossus, definitely check out ICO. (lots of puzzles too)

Holy crap Itachi! Simpsons and TMNT arcade games... unbelievable. I used to play those two for hours and hours. Mario Karts and Cruis'n games are the best for racing. I haven't played the latest Mario Kart but I have high hopes. I had a genesis and never really thought there were many great games for it. I played several and the best in my opinion was easily Road Rash (1,2,3). I never tried Toe Jam and Earl.

Holy crap Itachi! Simpsons and TMNT arcade games... unbelievable. I used to play those two for hours and hours. Mario Karts and Cruis'n games are the best for racing. I haven't played the latest Mario Kart but I have high hopes. I had a genesis and never really thought there were many great games for it. I played several and the best in my opinion was easily Road Rash (1,2,3). I never tried Toe Jam and Earl.

You really should play MarioKart Wii. That game is so cool, the new stages are very original, not to mention extremely fun to play, and there are quite a few unlockables too.

I can't believe I forgot Super Smash Bros. Brawl and MarioKart. Mario games in general are usually pretty great I would have to say that Galaxy and Super Mario World are my two favorite Mario games.

Also, Guitar Hero 2... That's my favorite GH game.

You really should play MarioKart Wii. That game is so cool, the new stages are very original, not to mention extremely fun to play, and there are quite a few unlockables too.

I can't believe I forgot Super Smash Bros. Brawl and MarioKart. Mario games in general are usually pretty great I would have to say that Galaxy and Super Mario World are my two favorite Mario games.

Also, Guitar Hero 2... That's my favorite GH game.

All awesome.

Why do you like GH 2 better than 3 thunderchicken?

I just personally like the song choice on GH2 better than on GH3 and I like the characters on Guitar Hero 2 better two... The lead singer's face isn't just a giant chin.

Ploper u dont like oblivion?!?!??! its 100 times better than morowind

yeah, that's what I heard.

but I don't have a 360, or a fast enough computer.

so that kinda sucks <_<

Well, neither title is anime, so you should be good.

are you sure?

the facial features of all the characters seem pretty anime-ish to me

man, I can't stand guitar hero

are you sure?

the facial features of all the characters seem pretty anime-ish to me

man, I can't stand guitar hero

i dont really like guitar hero either

i dont know why people are so obsessed with that game.

they should just go buy a real guitar