BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Where Will I end up?

i go out of my drive and turn right, i then do a u turn, then i turn lefct then right, then past Teasco's. aftter that i turn rifght again! i see a schoool and know that i have gone the wrrong way. so i turn around and go left! where ddo i end up?

My first post!

20 answers to this question

Where Will I end up?

i go out of my drive and turn right, i then do a u turn, then i turn lefct then right, then past Teasco's. aftter that i turn rifght again! i see a schoool and know that i have gone the wrrong way. so i turn around and go left! where ddo i end up?

In jail, after the cops pull you over, for making so many illegal u-turns.

Sesame street, or you are meant to end up home, TOM TOM navigation needs reset.

You are in UK - if you see sea see if you can break, if not - dip your head lights (in the sea), that might help

once you saw that school, you should have went inside and ask a teacher to teach you how to spfeell :\

Where Will I end up?

My first post!

The twilight zone?

Where Will I end up?

My first post!

all wrong. its nothing to do with the places.

look at the words properly

Not sure if this right, because it still doesn't make sense to me, but:

Does it have somethign to do with "Catford"? If you take all the extra "typo" letters out of your original post and put them together, that's what you get. The problem is, I don't know if that's a place, and I don't see how it answers the question. But your last hint seems to suggest that we should look closely at your words...

Does it have somethign to do with "Catford"? If you take all the extra "typo" letters out of your original post and put them together, that's what you get. The problem is, I don't know if that's a place, and I don't see how it answers the question. But your last hint seems to suggest that we should look closely at your words...

Haha! I was thinking the same thing. The only problem is that it makes no sense ;) I tried rearranging those letters, but that didn't spell anything significant either...hmm

Haha! I was thinking the same thing. The only problem is that it makes no sense ;) I tried rearranging those letters, but that didn't spell anything significant either...hmm

That's funny. I did too.

You end up in your car!

:o Though it never actually says that you're driving.

Well I can vouch for the place being real! 100%

Could be on to a winner