BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

24 answers to this question

Dang, that's a tough one. I suppose my all-time favorite band is U2 because they are the Beatles of this generation: they have a broad appeal, intelligent lyrics, and they keep reinventing their music without sacrificing the art therein. That being said; my second favorite band is - you guessed it - the Beatles.

Favorite songs...

1. Bad (Live) - U2

2. Prince of Darkness - Indigo Girls

3. Mysterious Ways - U2

4. Jesus Freak - dc Talk

5. Over the Hill and Far Away - Led Zeppelin

6. Wonder - Natalie Merchant

7. The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything - Veggietales

8. Dear Prudence - the Beatles

9. Thick as a Brick [full-length] - Jethro Tull

10. Been a Long Time - Hey Ruth

Shine on you crazy diamond and other Pink Floyd - the wall, dark side of the moon etc

telegraph road - dire straits and others of theirs

band on the run - Wings (great album cover)

Santana!

Road to hell - Chris rhea

Dang, that's a tough one. I suppose my all-time favorite band is U2 because they are the Beatles of this generation: they have a broad appeal, intelligent lyrics, and they keep reinventing their music without sacrificing the art therein. That being said; my second favorite band is - you guessed it - the Beatles.

Favorite songs...

1. Bad (Live) - U2

2. Prince of Darkness - Indigo Girls

3. Mysterious Ways - U2

4. Jesus Freak - dc Talk

5. Over the Hill and Far Away - Led Zeppelin

6. Wonder - Natalie Merchant

7. The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything - Veggietales

8. Dear Prudence - the Beatles

9. Thick as a Brick [full-length] - Jethro Tull

10. Been a Long Time - Hey Ruth

haha..."You're making me hungry..."

haha..."You're making me hungry..."

Ah, a true fan! I would have to list "Silly Songs with Larry" as one of my top 10 all-time favorite albums. I dug out "O Veggie Where Art Thou?" this morning and listened to it as I ran errands. I'm sure going to be sad when my kids get too old to justify me listening to Veggietales CDs. I guess I'll just have to put them all on my mp3 player and listen to them in private. :P

Ah, a true fan! I would have to list "Silly Songs with Larry" as one of my top 10 all-time favorite albums. I dug out "O Veggie Where Art Thou?" this morning and listened to it as I ran errands. I'm sure going to be sad when my kids get too old to justify me listening to Veggietales CDs. I guess I'll just have to put them all on my mp3 player and listen to them in private. :P

lol! I have many, many friends who have no children who watch them...and own them! I only thank God that my kids have become as obsessed as I am. They just met an uncle of theirs named Larry. But he's now Uncle Larry Boy.

My favorite bands would be

Queen

Led Zeppelin

Jimi Henderix

Ac/Dc

The Ramones

KISS

And David Bowie

There are probably more, I just can't think of them at the moment.

And one of my favorite songs is Back in Black by Ac/Dc.

but I don't know if that's my absolute favorite

Queen

Led Zeppelin

Jimi Henderix

Ac/Dc

The Ramones

KISS

And David Bowie

And one of my favorite songs is Back in Black by Ac/Dc.

but I don't know if that's my absolute favorite

very nice. clasic rock, rocks! :lol:

Jimi is the man. i went to his grave it was really cool

I too am a huge fan of 60s/70s rock...Hendrix, Zeppelin, and the like. But who would you say is your favorite artist of THIS decade? Is there any band out there today that might make a time-tested impact on rock culture? Or, on a totally different tangent, has the introduction of digital music destroyed the platform for bands to make art through albums?

I too am a huge fan of 60s/70s rock...Hendrix, Zeppelin, and the like. But who would you say is your favorite artist of THIS decade? Is there any band out there today that might make a time-tested impact on rock culture? Or, on a totally different tangent, has the introduction of digital music destroyed the platform for bands to make art through albums?

i already said mine was Rise Against.

i also like

Atreyu

Buck Cherry

Green Day

Hawthorne heights

Life house

and Jack Johnson

i like alot of rap/hip-hop too but i wont bore you with that :lol: unless you want to know.. -_-;)

Queen

Led Zeppelin

Jimi Henderix

Ac/Dc

The Ramones

KISS

And David Bowie

I love half at least. B)) I really can't stand KISS lolz.

For my favorite music list I'd add Pink Floyd, Metallica, Talking Heads, Bob Marley, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Linkin Park, more I'm sure...

For my favorite music list I'd add Pink Floyd, Metallica, Talking Heads, Bob Marley, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Linkin Park, more I'm sure...

Oh bob marley is awesome. i wish i could of met him, that would have been sweet. :)

I can't really think of any bands I like that are still together

I guess Motorhead is okay

But then again

I don't like them THAT much

I listen to just about anything but Rap and R&B... and Pop but whatever.

My two favorite genres are Alternative Rock and Southern Rock (maybe because my home is Alabama).

My three favorite bands are Linkin Park, System of a Down, and Chevelle.

Edited by ThunderChicken

All Johnny Cash and Alan Jackson and many other country western w/ some honky tonk. Classic Rock, Sonny Boy Williamson and BB King blues.
Boy named Sue - 6'6" stood on the ground - ring of fire!

Could go for a bit of dualing banjos, and Dylan (met him backstage few years ago when assisting a band - interestingly placid with one word he can be so discriptive!)

looks like we don't have much in common :D