BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

akaslickster

Question

After a long pull of ale, I may insist that you fight, With a pain in your neck if slept in me tonight, I am rough, unfinished and sketchy at best, A dose of medicine to send you to rest. :mad::wacko:

you had a pint, a brawl and slept in the bath cos your friend has no spare bed, your throat feels rough and your head fuzzy

Was it scrumpy (cider)?

hang on it's ...........

a HANGOVER

Nb I did not give the 4* rating!

would rate 5 for amusing

no ones there yet. It's a tricky one.

Finding this a little hard to focus on anything other than

barmaid - not really!

perhaps a bed with not matress - i think not!

another clue maybe, another line or two???

After a long pull of ale, I may insist that you fight, With a pain in your neck if slept in me tonight, I am rough, unfinished and sketchy at best, A dose of medicine to send you to rest. :mad::wacko:

anger, but then the last line don't fit.

So maybe gas, but then some of the first lines don't fit.

Whiskey or Tequila. But they don't fit the line "With a pain in your neck if slept in me tonight." Who sleeps in a drink?

If you sleep in a draft you can wake up with a stiff neck.

I don't think this is true. Stiff necks come from sleeping with the muscles pulled at odd angles. Care to support?

If you sleep in a draft you can wake up with a stiff neck.

I don't think this is true. Stiff necks come from sleeping with the muscles pulled at odd angles. Care to support?

It is not uncommon to sleep at night in a draft and wake up with a stiff neck (meaning)

I'm sure there's a lot of docs who will disagree but just as many who would not.

Edited by akaslickster

in the fall it was a cold and damp night and I had a fan right on me after alot of beer and I must of knocked the pillows on the floor and woke up with a super stiff neck for 2 days.

I don't know about this one. I love sleeping with a fan on and/or the windows open.
When I first read this riddle I agreed 100% with the answer. Edited by akaslickster