BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

So I mentioned something in another thread about licking a piece of glass that was a little weinerish hidden under the meniscus of my hot chocolate. That's a little embarrassing, as are 3 million other things I've done in my life. THEREFORE, here is a little thread devoted to silly things we all have done over the course of our lives. I will start off an post a REALLY embarrassing one so no one feels inhibited.

Spirit week, freshman year of high school. There was a pretty well known about rule - FRESHMAN WERE NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE ON FRIDAY NIGHT!! Well, four of us thought we were better than everyone else, so we went and each bought a large pack of toilet paper, not for its intended use. We were walking back from the store (down the subdivision's main street), each holding our 24 pack of Charmin, when a car stopped just in front of us. Four guys got out and started chasing us, and since we were too stubborn to let go of our toilet paper, we got caught pretty quick. As punishment, we were stripped of our clothes and Saran wrapped to light posts. That was bad enough, but even worse was doing the 1/2 mile walk of shame to the closest house and having the mom open the door.

Ok, this wasn't that bad (I have MANY more), so if anyone wants to get raunchier, I will match (I just don't want to, um, offend anyone) :)

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Good Ad, that . :D

I would prefer a lemonade anyday to alcohol . B))

I was cool with it at the timeand it was fun too back then - now i have more fun being in control - except for my spelling - not gonna improve with alcohol though - my body is a temple, my mind is a tool

I was cool with it at the timeand it was fun too back then - now i have more fun being in control - except for my spelling - not gonna improve with alcohol though - my body is a temple, my mind is a tool

maybe that's just you

JK!

u r very un-toollike