BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

9 answers to this question

Side story - I once had a g/f make me some hot chocolate when I was sick. She gave me a coffee mug with no handle. I thought nothing of it, however when I began to drink it, I felt something on the inside of the cup. I thought it was a marshmallow (tongue loses sensation at very high temperatures). It was not a marshmallow - it was a glass weiner and I licked it. Obviously I got sicker :P

Side story - I once had a g/f make me some hot chocolate when I was sick. She gave me a coffee mug with no handle. I thought nothing of it, however when I began to drink it, I felt something on the inside of the cup. I thought it was a marshmallow (tongue loses sensation at very high temperatures). It was not a marshmallow - it was a glass weiner and I licked it. Obviously I got sicker :P

What? More information is needed for this to process.

:lol: I think this requires its own topic in the Others section...

Ha! No, it does not require it's own post. Plain and simple - I was tricked into licking a glass weiner! For those watching it was quite entertaining because while I had no idea what I was doing, they all knew. I could hear the girls' thoughts afterwards - "oh my gosh, he is really getting into that thing! Maybe he can give us lessons!" I thought it was a marshmallow!! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A PHALLIC CUP!! So now that I have said this, Itachi brought up a good idea which I shall expound upon - what is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you? I'll start a thread in Others :)

Ha! No, it does not require it's own post. Plain and simple - I was tricked into licking a glass weiner! For those watching it was quite entertaining because while I had no idea what I was doing, they all knew. I could hear the girls' thoughts afterwards - "oh my gosh, he is really getting into that thing! Maybe he can give us lessons!" I thought it was a marshmallow!! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A PHALLIC CUP!! So now that I have said this, Itachi brought up a good idea which I shall expound upon - what is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you? I'll start a thread in Others :)

Kay, going there now :)