BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brandonb

Question

Taxes

yes! Well done.

The Famous income tax! Where no one usually knows the quantity that is being taken from them. All anyone knows is how much of their own money they get back. It's a load of... non-castrated male cow excrement.

I'm surprised that there were so many fitting answers, I need to be more careful next time.

Don't you know what taxes are?

So I'm assuming you know what your taxes are?

Then can you please tell me how much total money you pay on income tax, gas tax, sales tax, and luxury tax, tobacco tax, city tax, state tax, car tax, home tax, land tax.... please, indulge me in what it is. Annually? Monthly? How about even daily? No? How about just your income tax alone off the top of your head? Daily? no? Monthly? no? Annually? maybe as of yesterday you know, but now that you've paid last year's, it's doubtful you know what it is now.

get the point?

Then can you please tell me how much total money you pay on income tax, gas tax, sales tax, and luxury tax, tobacco tax, city tax, state tax, car tax, home tax, land tax.... please, indulge me in what it is. Annually? Monthly? How about even daily? No? How about just your income tax alone off the top of your head? Daily? no? Monthly? no? Annually? maybe as of yesterday you know, but now that you've paid last year's, it's doubtful you know what it is now.

get the point?

Exactly why we need to dismantle the IRS and implement the Fair Tax B))

get the point?

I don't see windsreen wiper depreciation allowance here!

Note other countries have different fiscal years. mainl in april though

Exactly why we need to dismantle the IRS and implement the Fair Tax B))

YES!!!! A have a smart man here ladies and gentlemen!!! (as if we didn't know that already, the guy comes up with, and solves, some of the best riddles on this board). But still, Vava La FAIRTAX!

Too bad the remaining candidates have no idea what's going on. Just trying to understand how they don't get it, is in itself a Brain Teaser.

BTW itachi, have you read the 2nd FairTax book yet? I bought it but I haven't read any of it.