BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

19 answers to this question

what is your 3 favorite t.v. shows

Mine r "death note","naruto",and "spongebob"

Wow, since you named 2 of my favorites, I'll post my favorites, more than 3 sorry (anime must be watched in Japanese btw)

Naruto - best anime ever (both original series and shippuuden)

Code Geass/Death Note - best new animes (from last year)

Lost - best live-action drama

The Office - best live-action comedy (used to be arrested development - I still can't believe they canceled that)

South Park - funniest show.

Simpsons - best show ever (though it hasn't been very good these past few years so I stopped watching)

Wow, since you named 2 of my favorites, I'll post my favorites, more than 3 sorry (anime must be watched in Japanese btw)

Naruto - best anime ever (both original series and shippuuden)

Code Geass/Death Note - best new animes (from last year)

Lost - best live-action drama

The Office - best live-action comedy (used to be arrested development - I still can't believe they canceled that)

South Park - funniest show.

Simpsons - best show ever (though it hasn't been very good these past few years so I stopped watching)

sorry itachi-san, every one knows they Lost the plot... South park gets you on even keel again. AM glad you did'nt mention Pokermon or sailor moon. My daughter is big fan of them (she's 26 teaching English in Tokyo)

sorry itachi-san, every one knows they Lost the plot... South park gets you on even keel again. AM glad you did'nt mention Pokermon or sailor moon. My daughter is big fan of them (she's 26 teaching English in Tokyo)

I agree that Lost has gotten worse every season, but I can't think of a better drama (not that I watch any others, but I think that's why I don't watch them, cause there are no other good ones). The only other drama I ever watched was X-Files until Mulder left.

The only other drama I ever watched was X-Files until Mulder left.

Did'nt get that far - the best ones were with ciggy guy .... SmooooooKING! Took it to a new level and the old theme did'nt work any more.

Tops for me are/were

Sci-fi..Star trek, ST-Nxt Generat, Voyager, Deep Space Nine, Enterprise

Comedy..Frazier, Friends, Joej Sth Park and a few others.

Drama.. Chacago Hope, ER and a law drama also gone... like my memory

Thriller.. CSI, CI-NY, CSI-CSI-Miami and Law and Order (Special Victims Unit)

Quiz programms.. All that are not full of added xs

Sport.. only World Cup and Olympics and my son playing football (Soccer to some of you)

..nearly forgot.. Loads of Documentaries.. Science, History, Ancient civilisations Aztecs, Mayans, Egyptians, Romans, Greeks etc

And anything with antiques/ too.. fortunately my wife leves antiques (me) too. Oh - and old historical houses

House, Bones, Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, How its made, and Family Guy.... Can't stand reality TV.... Those weird dating a celebrity, weight loss, singing, dancing shows :rolleyes:....

OK, my turn.

First I have to say I prefer movies to television.

favorites are

1. Prison Break

1. The Shield

1. 24

Those 3 I cant say which I like the best, all my favorites, that why they all have a (1.)

other good shows are

Law and order SVU

Monk

Psych

Burn Notie

and anything UFC (MMA)

Lost - although I agree that it has gotten so ridiculously complex that it's absurd...they're really stretching it this last season.

Flight of the Conchords ("Bret, You got it goin' on")

Anything on HGTV

Lost - although I agree that it has gotten so ridiculously complex that it's absurd...they're really stretching it this last season.

Flight of the Conchords ("Bret, You got it goin' on")

Anything on HGTV

wow ur such a mom lol...

ok-since I only have 2 channels on my tv right now, Id have to say...

1. Ninja Warrior (love that show.. the japanese are so into not failing, I only wish I could do what they do on there)

Nothing else really, because I only have hallmark channel and G4 and im not into hallmark movies. I guess im lame.