BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
TimeSpaceLightForce

Graphic Painting

Question

7d.png.3375f3294f3f536471ada64d955d7492.png

The artist in the market is giving this painting for free (the last one on his rack). I asked him if I can take it but he replied "Why should I give it to you?" The frame could be useful but I don't want to tell him that so I ask him why should he give it for free. He answered "because I miss to paint something into it". It looks like straight edge drawing to me but Im curious so I asked him what is missing in his painting. He told me that I can take it if I figured it out. I offer to buy it if he would tell me but he just refused while people are now gathering around the painting. What is missing?

6 answers to this question

Not sure why all the axes are labeled X along with the origin. The painting seems to be called "4th Dimension." No clue how you'd represent that but I'm not seeing that in the picture.

Still not sure how that would be represented here. I assume what's shown is X, Y, and Z despite all being labeled X...

If the X at the origin is indicating a dimension, does that mean the dimension comes straight at the screen?  If that's the case, it looks like the arrow is missing. Unless it's hiding in the origin dot.