BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
TimeSpaceLightForce

Lightning, explosions, trophy, sunglasses and more

Question

11 answers to this question

Spoiler

There are 33 different symbols, i.e. 7 more than the 26 letters of the alphabet. Can one assume that some of the symbols represent numbers?

Edited by rocdocmac

@rocdocmac-there are less than 26 symbols here :

lightning, explosion, explosion, trophy, sunglasses, tiledwindows, square, down, lightning, window, home, rewind, tiledwindows, tiledwindows, back

// window, up, fastforward, spider, lightning, sunglasses, tiledwindows, fastforward, window, up, sunglasses, tools, spider, medal, tools, tools, up, tiledwindows, back

// lightning, trophy, tools, back, back, rewind, forward, up, forward, tiledwindows, up, tiledwindows, tiledwindows, speechbubbles, medal, spider, spider, down, down, back, back, tiledwindows, forward, lightning, spider, lightning, trophy. [ /spoiler]

Gee, thanks!

Spoiler

I thought that the different varieties for the same object meant that they represent different letters!

Spoiler

you mean window (square) , double window (2 squares) ? there are 2.. the other square thing is more like a cycle symbol

Spoiler

hint: font

Edited by TimeSpaceLightForce
add

Spoiler

What I was trying to ask is whether the 7th symbol from the left in the upper row (white "rectangle") is the same as the first and ninth "square" in the middle row. Doesn't look the same. Font? A-ha! Thanks for a new direction. Gets me going again and I think I already have an idea! This does not appear to be a sort of poem code or cryptogram, but it is  possibly a more straight forward thing.

Edited by rocdocmac
slight change