BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

5 answers to this question

Of course, you can use browser favorites/bookmarks to accomplish the same thing, but mine are already cluttered enough, so I agree this would be a nice feature, although not super high priority.

1. browser favorities/bookmarks

2. onlite bookmarking service (del.icio.us, digg, reddit ...) - check the badge under header (next to "BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers")

3. probably the option you are looking for ... Options - Track this topic ... manage subsciptions from your controls panel

Though not high-priority, I agree. I think it would be sweet if there was a box below 'recently read topics' in My Controls that was for 'my favorites' (similar to YouTube). And when you are reading a topic, there is in the lower section that has reply, edit, etc.. a box 'mark as favorite' and it would then appear in the 'my favorites' box in My Controls. Just an idea.

3. probably the option you are looking for ... Options - Track this topic ... manage subsciptions from your controls panel

Cool. I hadn't noticed that one. Works for me. Thanks. :)