Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Question

Posted · Report post

Please forgive me if I'm being blind and it's right in front of me. But is there a way to select topics as favorites and then view a personal favorites page? If not, then I think that would be a sweet idea. If so, can you please guide me to the function? Thanks.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Of course, you can use browser favorites/bookmarks to accomplish the same thing, but mine are already cluttered enough, so I agree this would be a nice feature, although not super high priority.

Posted · Report post

1. browser favorities/bookmarks

2. onlite bookmarking service (del.icio.us, digg, reddit ...) - check the badge under header (next to "BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers")

3. probably the option you are looking for ... Options - Track this topic ... manage subsciptions from your controls panel

Posted · Report post

Though not high-priority, I agree. I think it would be sweet if there was a box below 'recently read topics' in My Controls that was for 'my favorites' (similar to YouTube). And when you are reading a topic, there is in the lower section that has reply, edit, etc.. a box 'mark as favorite' and it would then appear in the 'my favorites' box in My Controls. Just an idea.

Posted · Report post

3. probably the option you are looking for ... Options - Track this topic ... manage subsciptions from your controls panel

Cool. I hadn't noticed that one. Works for me. Thanks. :)

Posted · Report post

I like that 3rd option alot, but I feel like the favorites box would be more useful for topics that are clearly going to die out (new post wise), but contain either some cool information or are just an awesome puzzle that I'd like to have easily at hand.