BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi David.

welcome to Brain den and enjoy

few things you must know.

First off MissKitten MiKi is very nice and will never taser you for talking about her nefarious plots. :huh:

Also please try the games they are as much fun as the puzzles and riddles. :thumbsup:

Also remeber to use lots of smileys :)

What? No! Really, Quag? You're turning even those I respect against me? You have wounded me, Quag, wounded me! *clutches heart dramatically* :lol: But seriously, I haven't said anything to himm. ;)

@Dav Yes, welcome [thought we had a smiley for that... maybe it's just MM?] to the Den, where, as my sig says, the crazies abound! :P yes, do indeed check out our games forum as there is much more to BD than just riddles. I guarantee you'll love mafia, and we are looking for new players at the moment, so look into that! Also, I would like to formally invite you to join our sister site, MafiaManiac at forum.mafiamaniac.net. It's an awesome place, and most mafia players from the Den also have accounts there.

I would like to give a short [well, maybe a little long] speech that serves to warn those unsuspecting noobs of what goes on behind the scenes here in the den. Basically, it tells you who to be afraid of, and why:

Molly Mae [aka Molly or MoMa]: He is just generally crazy and will fry your brain. No joke. He will scare you half to death, then do it again just for the heck of it. He is also extremely confusing at times.

Maurice [aka Mo]: Again, totally crazy. Like, MoMa, but a genius at mafia. He's really fun thought, so I guess he's okay. He makes funny riddles.

Curr3nt [aka curr]: Outside of mafia, he's pretty awesome. But in mafia.... His posts are amazingly long, and his convoluted logic will fry your brain. He can be mean sometimes.... Like when he stole my avatar/sig during a game. MoMa did it too, but he stole EVERYTHING. Like my sig, location, info, personal bio, et al. It was creepy. :blink:

Araver [aka sometimes Av or Ah ah, but usually Araver]: his posts and logic are just totally crazy. Or so I've heard. Not a lot of first hand experience with him, so IDK, really.

EDM [aka.... EDM]: She is the SMILEY QUEEN. Use lots of smileys if you want to get on her good side quickly. And trust me, you do. Although, she's pretty amazing. I don't even know why she thinks she belongs on this list... :unsure: Maybe it's because she rubs off on people? She definitely rubbed off on me....

Quag [aka Quagmire :P]: .... I really don't know. Bad typing skills, maybe? Him and EDM threatened me last time, though, because they weren't on my list. So now they are. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO THREATEN MY SAFETY ANYMORE!!! *curls into ball* :lol:

Hotterthnfire [aka ho...fire, Roy-chan]: I know him IRL, so believe me when I say you need to stay away. He's not really active anymore, as finals and stuff are coming up, but he primarily shows up in the games forum. He's absolutely crazy and weird and oh, the things I could tell you... But I won't. Since they would compromise his privacy. And then he would kill me. And you wouldn't get half the stuff anyways.

And last but not least, MissKitten [aka MiKi, MK, MissK, Kitten, etc. etc. etc.]: She is bipolar. She is crazy. SHE WILL FRY YOUR BRAIN!! She has an affinity to tasers. She :wub:s them. cavenglok had a series called Brian Dennis out a while ago, where you're a detective, and you have a taser. The way she handled things was by using the taser to its maximum potential [read: tasing everything in sight :P Kidding, it wasn't that extremem]. According to Quag, she is hatching several nefarious plots, but she has not put them into action. According to herself, she has no nefarious plots, althought much evidence has been found. And yes, she knows she is talking about herself in third person. :D

Anyhoo...

MAFIA!!

And..... I'm good. I hope you survived that. And yeah, once you get past the absolute insanity of all those here, and come to accept that we're a big happy dysfunctional family, you'll fit right in. Once again, enjoy the Den!

@ MiKi- :lol: I was just kidding. :hug: Wait. What's this?! A confession?! :o:unsure:

@David- Some us here can be a little crazy at times and some may be the reason you end up in a mental asylum but everyone around here is pretty friendly. Feel free to check out Mafia. As MiKi said, we're looking for new players for Trainers Manual Mafias (TMMs). Most people enjoy it. If you don't, well, you've probably read about MiKi's "affinity to tasers" by now and her tendency to use it to its "maximum potential." ;)

Edited by Thalia