BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia II

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know whether you are gonna kill me or Klue is...either way, im dead & Klue is unavailable in my side coz i still havent solved my puzzle...or even if it is solved the file wont open!!! :(

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

As long as no one changes the vote, you and nox are tied so you should be OK. I'm assuming the vote manip won't try to kill someone if they have their role.

Every day will begin with inactive self votes, which shall be counted only if their total is less than the max number of active votes against any player. Otherwise, the day cycle will be extended for 24 hours. If there are still any inactive votes then the corresponding players will be replaced at the end of the cycle.

Are there any differences to this on D1? I seem to recall some sort of difference being discussed in the aftermath of Klueless1, but I'm not sure how that panned out

@others I think this means that really it's a tie between all except smoth and me (if I correctly recall the not voted on players...) with a possible extension depending on how this plays out for D1.

Day 1

With tougher puzzles leaving may kluemongers unsure of their allegiance, people were more than willing to let the baddies live. It was mutually agreed that none should be lynched, and hence a vote tie must be effected. This was achieved without hassle despite two inactive votes.

All live except for the one who died N1.

The special puzzle for the secret ability shall be posted soon. Only those who had submitted their passwords to me before this post are eligible to earn the ability.

Here are the hints for the outstanding puzzles:

day: what happens when mayan calendar ends?

codename: first movie is "The day of the Jackal" and second movie is "The Odessa File"; common link being the author for both novels

numb3rs: every hex digit can be represented as 4 bits; going bit by bit does the trick

Those who didn't need the above hints (coz they had solved their role puzzle already) shall focus on the attached puzzle. Solving it first entitles you to a special secret ability.

EDIT: Attachment has gone missing for some reason, let me try attaching it as a separate post...

Edited by KlueMaster

Or have I?O_o

Perhaps I want to solve the puzzle and hold the answer hostage in exchange for something.

Or perhaps I've given up on my puzzle and want to solve this one to bide time until my next hint.

Or perhaps solving this puzzle is my way of coping with the fact that the new Professor Layton game isn't coming out until tomorrow.

By the way, Klue, I was seriously asking what you were looking for. Pretty hard to give you an answer that way. You might also want to tell people HOW you want them to answer. Here? PM?

@Sak-C he said awhile back that his time is limited, so questions need to be in red. You can use and then [/color (along with a ] at the end) in order to do so. Or would you like one of us to ask in red for you?

Asking in red is only for the victims of the witches.D : And people who have working buttons. I wonder if Aura managed to solve her puzzle. My random guessing managed to help nox, so maybe it will help her.