BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skullduggery Pleasant Mafia

Aaryan

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodie block was against the spy or the baddie block. NK is groupwide.

It’s only a blocking kill on the next action (follow spy).

Whoops, never mind. It has no blocking power unless Baddies want to suicide and kill their spy :lol:

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube - voting for Thalia

2. Hidden G - voting for maurice

3. Flamebirde - voting for maurice

4. Shadow - voting for maurice

5. Thalia- not voting unless something huge comes up

7. Auramyna - voting for maurice

8. maurice - voting for flamebirde

9. Molly Mae - voting for maurice

A. curr3nt - not voting

B.(Other)Medji - voting for maurice

DEAD:

6.Anon26 - disintegrated by Serpine

Adding Hidden G's vote per request.

plz move my vote to mo,cz we need him to speak a bit.

Changing Aura's vote per request.

If the deadlne isn't up, move me to mo. If not, then I apologise, I slept through.

@Goodies - don't worry if this lynch goes sour. At least we know more than we did before.

Hidden G/Aura, please verify.

Host: Aaryan

1. TheCube - voting for Thalia

2. Hidden G - voting for maurice

3. Flamebirde - voting for maurice

4. Shadow - voting for maurice

5. Thalia- not voting unless something huge comes up

7. Auramyna - voting for maurice

8. maurice - voting for curr3nt

9. Molly Mae - voting for maurice

A. curr3nt - not voting

B.(Other)Medji - voting for maurice

DEAD:

6.Anon26 - disintegrated by Serpine

Sorry, got distracted by 4 other Mafias! Didn't expect someone to actually counter my claim. I've been trying to figure out curr's angle all morning. As he noted, if he's a baddie, he's an easy RID Kill for tonight, unless they've spied the RID Killer and plan on blocking him. My only other thought is that he's a goodie banking on the so-called 2/3 chance I'm a baddie (so-called, not due to the logic S7, but due to the fact I am not :D) and trying to call my bluff. Well either way I'm voting for him. If he's a baddie, let's not risk the RID Kill being blocked. If he thinks he's calling my bluff then he should know that in poker you don't call a bluff when the other player is holding a winning hand.

And I'll end on this note. I do not like saving myself N1. Then I can't do it N2 and it seems pointless to me when someone else dies. I feel that then its a wasted ability. Just me. I like to use the save on who I think may actually be targeted. After LTMafia, I thought for sure it'd be Molly. Sorry Anon.

Do you really think the baddies would risk exposing their x3 voter like this? Without that they will have to actually get the goodie count down to at least 2.

If they spied the RID Kill then they don't know who Anon was and they don't know where the goodie vote mod or vote manip is. So if the RID Kill is blocked how would they stop the goodies from lynching D2?

-----

Also maurice...get the hell out of my TARDIS. I left hints N1 too.

-----

Dear host.

Can the RID Kill be blocked?

If the baddies NK the RID Kill would that prevent the RID Kill from occurring?

You didn't give any limits on repeat saving. Are there? Only limit is can't save myself three times. Nothing about twice in a row.

Can the RID Kill be blocked?

If the baddies NK the RID Kill would that prevent the RID Kill from occurring?

You didn't give any limits on repeat saving. Are there? Only limit is can't save myself three times. Nothing about twice in a row.

Answered in your role thread.

Yes, but I want a public answer to these game questions.

Maurice is claiming a scenario that can not happen per game mechanics. RID Kill is not Blockable and would not be stopped by the NK. He is claiming that Bespoke couldn't save himself N1 AND N2 when the only restriction given was that self save can not occur three times.

Yes, but I want a public answer to these game questions.

Maurice is claiming a scenario that can not happen per game mechanics. RID Kill is not Blockable and would not be stopped by the NK. He is claiming that Bespoke couldn't save himself N1 AND N2 when the only restriction given was that self save can not occur three times.

I made no such claim regarding Bespoke. None.

Can the RID Kill be blocked? No.

If the baddies NK the RID Kill would that prevent the RID Kill from occurring? No.

You didn't give any limits on repeat saving. Are there? Only limit is can't save myself three times. Nothing about twice in a row. Exactly.

Edited by Aaryan

Sorry, got distracted by 4 other Mafias! Didn't expect someone to actually counter my claim. I've been trying to figure out curr's angle all morning. As he noted, if he's a baddie, he's an easy RID Kill for tonight, unless they've spied the RID Killer and plan on blocking him. My only other thought is that he's a goodie banking on the so-called 2/3 chance I'm a baddie (so-called, not due to the logic S7, but due to the fact I am not :D) and trying to call my bluff. Well either way I'm voting for him. If he's a baddie, let's not risk the RID Kill being blocked. If he thinks he's calling my bluff then he should know that in poker you don't call a bluff when the other player is holding a winning hand.

And I'll end on this note. I do not like saving myself N1. Then I can't do it N2 and it seems pointless to me when someone else dies. I feel that then its a wasted ability. Just me. I like to use the save on who I think may actually be targeted. After LTMafia, I thought for sure it'd be Molly. Sorry Anon.

What the heck is this then maurice? See bolded parts.

I said I don't like saving myself N1. Then I can't save myself N2. If you can't see that to be a general statement (especially given the "on a side note") then what can I do? In general, one can't save self twice in a row. I don't do it N1. I then gave further reasons why I didn't save myself this game.

Edit- and capitalizing the word couldn't does it make your statement true.

Edited by maurice

I said I don't like saving myself N1. Then I can't save myself N2. If you can't see that to be a general statement (especially given the "on a side note") then what can I do? In general, one can't save self twice in a row. I don't do it N1. I then gave further reasons why I didn't save myself this game.

Edit- and capitalizing the word couldn't does it make your statement true.

But in this game you can. If you were who you claimed to be you'd know that.

A) I would? I wouldn't make assumptions based on prior games? Kinda like the assumotion you're making?

B) who is to say I didn't? Again, I was giving a general statement (aimed at Shadow, really) as to why I don't save self, N1 at least.

Your insistence on focussing on things that are off the maon point make me disregard my bluffing theory.

Let's go back a bit.

1. I am not a different goodie countering you.

2. Per #1, if you are lynched and found to be Ghastly Bespoke then I have to be Nefarian Serpine. (Per being goodie blocked N1 I couldn't be any other baddie)

*** I'm running through the logic of if I am a baddie. I'm not but I want everyone to know what would happen if I was. ***

You claimed that baddies can block the RID Kill. That is not possible since the host says the RID Kill can not be prevented by either block or NK. The only way I could be RID Killed is if Anon was Skulduggery.

If Anon wasn't Skulduggery I'm dead N2.

If Anon is Skulduggery then I would be lynched D2. There is no way to kill and block both Eachan and Morwenna.

If Eachen is killed then Morwenna would vote manip me to lynch me. Since all the other goodies would be lynching me if I vote x0 or don't vote I'm still lynched.

If Morwenna is killed then Eachan would counter my x3 vote and goodies lynch me.

There is no way for me to live if I am actually a baddie. If I was a baddie then countering you signed my death warrant.

You are claiming that the baddies are willfully giving up their x3 voting.