BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Four Letters ROLLO

TheCube

HIND

If 3 then the score is HIN?. The D in FIND - 2 doesn't score because we know that the I and N are the one's scoring. So the only left the score are the H and I and N.

If 2 then the score is ?INT because the H would have 0 and in it (and if the T is 1) Then the score would be 2 and since the D is unscorable the score is definely two.

LINT (take it away, MoMa)

DEAR - 0

CORE - 0

MINE - 2

ORES - 0 

DIRE - 1

DINE - 2

BILL - 1

SINK - 2

JINX - 2

HINT - 3

FIND - 2

HIND - 2

PINT - 3

TINT - 3

WbB +5 TheCube +10  

What would mine and MoMa's scores be? On my iPod and can't remember scoring. Then I could put up scores.

Edited by Aaryan

I can't find DORE in Merriam-Webster or Oxford as anything other than a proper noun. Per the decided-upon Word to Guess = No Proper Nouns and In nominated Dictionaries (of any length in Merriam-Webster or Oxford).

If there's an exception or DORE is considered "generic enough" (per the OP of ROLLO Rules), I'll score it.

I can't find DORE in Merriam-Webster or Oxford as anything other than a proper noun. Per the decided-upon Word to Guess = No Proper Nouns and In nominated Dictionaries (of any length in Merriam-Webster or Oxford).

If there's an exception or DORE is considered "generic enough" (per the OP of ROLLO Rules), I'll score it.

Onelook really sucks that's all I'm gonna say.

BEAT