BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Ok so a year ago it was winter break and I was in the basement and had nothing to do, I started playing with my dominoes box and wanted to see if I could make a slide where dominoes on the table could push a marble down and knock more dominoes on the floor, a week later it turned into a big project involving anything I could find around me in the basement and it just kept growing and growing till, well this is what turned out of it:

7 answers to this question

This is incredible! You're a modern-day Rube Goldberg B)) how long did it take you?

You really wanna know? about a whole year :P, well I started working on a few things in the break and since the basement was always empty I kept putting it off and adding more stuff cause I was too afraid to finally launch it and it not work, but there were times where I only worked on it in the weekends and for an hour or so...

It took alot of time testing as well, I have loads of testing videos on my cellphone for each part I had to try it three or four times to make sure it works properly and even that wasn't always enough (I can post a vid of the tests if you want)...