BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

did anyone notice that the word "strap on" spelled backwards is "no parts"?

what is something that you didnt notice till recentally or something that you could bring to my attention?

13 answers to this question

I never saw that OK before. What I have seen is that lol looks like someone drowning, if you picture him in water.

-------/HELP

^lol^

^^^^^

ya, like that fail sign:

if you see someone drowning

lol

then call for help

then there was that dihyrogen monoxide scare, ever heard of it? :huh::lol: di=2, mono=1 H2O=water! :P

turquoise is actually not blue or green......but it sure is pretty..... :D

the clock's circular movement is from right to left (which we call clockwise, of course), but when we draw a circle, it's from left to right (or anticlockwise - mostly for right handed people)

turquoise is actually not blue or green......but it sure is pretty..... biggrin.gif

the clock's circular movement is from right to left (which we call clockwise, of course), but when we draw a circle, it's from left to right (or anticlockwise - mostly for right handed people)

Uh...pretty sure that my clocks are all running from left to right. In fact, I'm looking at two of them right now, and...

I draw circles from right to left and I'm right handed.

Also, one toilet in my house flushes clockwise. The other flushes counterclockwise.