BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Terminator Mafia

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, we at least need a definite person. Ties are bad.

I think I disagree with you on this point. To quote GM from D1 discussion, "if there is a tie one of the people who is tied for the most votes will get lynched by random draw." In this particular case, we have two suspected baddies tied. Medji has claimed an ability that will let him break the tie if needed. All he needs to do is to make his vote 2x and then Framm will lose. If he's lying about having this ability, then he's a baddie and there's a 50/50 chance of him dying in the lynch. If he dies, then we can discuss who to target for save/block/kill but I'd guess the main target will be Framm anyway. If he doesn't die, we'll know the identity of Framm and know to target Medji for the kill.

But since at tie will only result in the death of one of those tied, and you're not concerned with which one we target then I'm not sure why you think a time is bad.

@GM or Music - Can we have clarification as to what is meant by the 50% RID on blocks? If the RID was successful, would it say the actual role of the target or just the aliiance (good/bad/indy)? Or is it something else entirely?

I am almost positive that based on the actions taken, that Izzy is a badguy, and that DD is the other one. This really, really does look like a baddie setup to poke two goodguys and then use their night kill to take the game. Be very, very careful, because if they poke two goodguys, we're at 2 - 3. Night kill makes that 2 - 2. At that point, it's easy mode for the badguys to screw up as many people as possible.

Be very, very careful of Izzy and DD. I don't know Framm's role, but I'm almost certain of his goodguyness. You'll be hurting if we don't get someone tonight.

Dude, you're still not trying that, are you? DD and I were the only ones that voted for CP when she was lynched. CP was arguably the most important baddie. Your logic fails.

(I'm both here and not. Doing crazy amounts of homework, but should be online 'til midnightish (oh the joys of IB), checking this somewhat regularly.

Dude, you're still not trying that, are you? DD and I were the only ones that voted for CP when she was lynched. CP was arguably the most important baddie. Your logic fails.

(I'm both here and not. Doing crazy amounts of homework, but should be online 'til midnightish (oh the joys of IB), checking this somewhat regularly.

The day was ended early that day. Nobody knows when except the person that ended it.

The person ended it with the intent to lynch CP, which is why that person chose the roster s/he did. Either way, we contributed to it, knowing full well the day could stop there and then. Not a risk a baddie would take with a player so crucial to their success.

I seriously hope you get lynched tonight bro. You make yourself look worse by the second.

edit: full well, not when

Edited by Izzy

Sorry for not being here during the discussion, had a horrible 6hr sleep on and off and ended up laying in bed for quite a while xD

1. Crazypainter - (heart ripped out and found to be Skynet Systems)

2. DudleyDude is voting for Medji

3. Medji is voting for Framm

4. LIS - (Terminated by T-X)

5. Tpax is voting for Framm

6. Slick - (Terminated by T-X)

7. Darth is voting for Framm

8. Izzy is voting for Medji

9. Clozo -Voting for Medji

10. Framm- Voting for Medji

11. Pablos4pandas - (trucked and found to be Kyle Reese)

12. Magic - (pushed off a cliff and swept out to sea by John Connor)

13. Sayalzah - (sniped by John Connor)

Medji's last posts have really done nothing at all, caused more suspicion towards them then away, so my vote goes for them.

Also, It's my belief that the Indy is dead, and has been for a couple of nights now too. Also that a baddie was killed last night. Now I'm not sure about those two, they're just my thoughts and probably wrong :P

D4: RUSSIAN ROULETTE?

Sighing to himself, Miles Dyson once again set to work . . .

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

With the majority hovering between Darth and Framm, but as the day progressed, more and more started suspecting Medji. Votes went to a tie, while a few pondered the possibilities of the lack of a Terminator kill that night.

With the sun setting fast, they knew their time was up, and went outside to line up the tied victims and play a little Russian roulette. . .

“No!” yelled Medji as he grabbed the gun out of John’s hand. Holding it to his head, he whispered “I will die to keep Framm alive, I believe he can save us. The future is what you make it.” He pulled the trigger, and everyone was dismayed at the fact that they had lost Sarah Connor.

Hosts: Music & GMaster

1. Crazypainter - (heart ripped out and found to be Skynet Systems)

2. DudleyDude

3. Medji - (Shot and discovered to be Sarah Connor)

4. LIS - (Terminated by T-X)

5. Tpax

6. Slick - (Terminated by T-X)

7. Darth

8. Izzy

9. Clozo

10. Framm

11. Pablos4pandas - (trucked and found to be Kyle Reese)

12. Magic - (pushed off a cliff and swept out to sea by John Connor)

13. Sayalzah - (sniped by John Connor)

N4 starts now and ends at 7:00PM PDT blah, blah, blah, you know the drill ^_^

EDIT: :lies: sorry, I meant N5

Edited by music_luvr95

Well. That was a surprise.

My likely-goodies-list just dropped down to tpaxatb.

Heh.

Obviously, none of the goodies should target me (and I pray John Connor thinks I'm not a baddie).

Medji was suspicious of Izzy and thought Framm was a goodie. I don't see why he thought Framm was a goodie. The fact that Medji was a goodie is shocking because you'd think he would have been far more explicit in what he said.

It's P4P all over again.

Jeez.

Where was I? Oh. I still don't see any reason for Framm being a goodie.

I may have made the right choice in revealing my role rather than pretending to be a saver, but I made a mistake in not letting myself be lynched.

But then again, I'm a goodie that will undoubtedly (er, god I pray John Connor thinks I'm not a baddie) last until tommorow.

Maybe I'll get a chance to repent my mistakes?

Some time I'm going to have to go through everything, and start making a chart or something. I'm sure there's plenty of info lying around for a better list to be made of goodies. I'm feeling optimistic that some sort of useful information can be found.

But I'm tired and going to bed... and since I slacked off today (and you remember how I said today would suck?), well W, Th, F might suffer for that.

Off topic, my bad.

Um... yeah so I might post here again tomorrow, I might not. Knowing my own track record, I'll probably pop in by the morning or mid day, lol.

Heh.

This sucks.

I mean, c'mon. Medji SMELLED like a baddie.

Which means those that smell like goodies might not be... but what was he, Medji, basing his accusations off of?

Gotta go over the posts again...

later.

later.

go

to

bed

-.-

EDIT: At least this makes for an interesting turn of events

EDIT2:

So the only way we can lose this is if my initial assumption was wrong.

I hate myself.

EDIT3:

I guess the first question you guys should discuss is whether Medji was correct about Izzy (just watch them both be good and my warnings early in this game about their enmity being a bad thing turn out to be true)

EDIT4:

Or rather, I guess the first question you guys should discuss is whether Darth is a baddie. -.- Er wait. Thanks to the N3 post, we can be fairly confident that tpax is Silberman, and he confirmed me. And if we can trust that N3 post, what is Clozo doing there??? Was my initial conjecture that Clozo is a goodie, such as a saver, correct? If so, the very-likely-goodie list jumps from 2 people to 3. And with likely only 2 baddies left, we can still whether through this! Quite easily! Despite this depressing night!

If.

Heh

OKAY GOOD NIGHT NOW

(I have issues with saying bye with brevity)

(see what I mean?)

Edited by DarthNoob

Medji, Framm BETTER be good if you just did that. :duh:

Hey, goodie kill, I'm once again suspicious of Darth and Tpax. :unsure:

*edit* Mostly Tpax.

I just remembered that I'd been putting you on the good list because of a feeling.

Dang.

Medji sacrificed himself for Framm, I forgot about that, that's... something. Which means I have to take Framm off the likely-baddie list and leave him in the "I don't bloody know" list, which means there's a vacancy.

Er, two vacancies, 'cause of Medji.

Medji said he suspected DD and Izzy.

Which means I have to now also.

Especially since you just now accused tpax - and well, tpax is my blocker buddy, haha.

So, Clozo, Framm, and tpax should know who to go after... well, after flips of a coin.

This might be a bloody night...

EDIT: But it's entirely possible me and Izzy are baddies in cahoots, and had orchestrated all this before BTSC went out.

So I guess Clozo's and Framm's decisions will hinge on how much they trust the N3 post.

By all rights, I should be dead right now.

This entire game I've been hoping for death

---Life is truly a curse!

I need to sleep but before I can

---Must finish this poem so terse!

Edited by DarthNoob

Man, I'm annoyed by this. It doesn't add up that Darth and Tpax are lying. Marcus is definitely still alive, and since no one else is claiming the role... Tpax.. I dunno. It could have been a lucky guess?

I guess the Clozo + Dudley combo is likely. But.. maaan. I thought I could trust DD, now I'm unsure. :unsure:

This game is brainracking.

Okay, getting of for realz now. History test.. going to fail.. eugh.

Dude, I'm not a baddie. I don't know how to stress that without completely revealing myself. Put simply: I have no night role. I claim responsibility for CP's lynch through day actions. Darth, I'm trying to trust you, but it's proving difficult, 'cos you and Tpax are way too good at mafia, so I can't tell when fecking either of you is lying.

Dude, I'm not a baddie. I don't know how to stress that without completely revealing myself. Put simply: I have no night role. I claim responsibility for CP's lynch through day actions. Darth, I'm trying to trust you, but it's proving difficult, 'cos you and Tpax are way too good at mafia, so I can't tell when fecking either of you is lying.

Haha, caught you. =P

Logical fallacy: I am putting you on the baddies list for aforementioned reasons (mainly because of the tenuous directives of N3 post and Medji). If you truly are a goodie, it makes sense that you would be exasperated - but it doesn't make sense that you would jump to the conclusion that me and Tpax are lying.

Which further confirms (though not completely) that you are a baddie - and the only incentive I have to argue with you is, of course, trying to convince the other goodies out there.

And thus I quote:

"Dr. Silberman, feeling guilty about not helping the Resistance as much as he could"

EDIT:

Of course, there is that possibility you are who you say.

In which case... who do you proffer to be the baddies?

Clozo and DD?

Well, doesn't matter to me. As long as the goodies know that me and tpax are good (though there is that slim chance that tpax is a baddie that completely hoodwinked me... but that'd be... insane)

EDIT2:

It is possible that DD is the indie (he got blocked by T-X right?), and if I ignore Clozo's presence in the N3 post she could be another baddie.

Er wait, there might only be one baddie and one indie. Or no indie and two baddies. Or one solo baddie.

I AM TIRED.

NEED TO GO TO BED

GAWSH

edit... but yes, I acknowledge that you might be a goodie.

Wish Medji had explained more!

Um.

Why am I doing this? The goodies know their own selves, which means they should be able to make their own decisions.

I'm basically takling to thin air.

Edited by DarthNoob

Okay I don't know why I was in that night post, my action had nothing to do with those players, so it must of been something that someone did to me.

:)

Edited by clozobozo

I didn't say you were lying. I've seen Tpax's logic before in other Mafias, and he's freaking amazing. That's why it's so hard to get absorbed into what you two say because you could be spoon feeding everyone else perfectly devised lies and we wouldn't know the difference.

I'm going to try and avoid my death the same way you did. I've been hinting at my role for a while now. Miles acted today (er, yesterday), so is very much still alive. If anyone else claims the role (as really, unless I stay alive through the night, I can't help through the day anyway), by all means, step forward, but you'd be a liar.

Btw, Medji's suspicions weren't exactly well founded. It was because I felt strongly about him, and so did half of you, so that's not my fault.

Here are my lists.

Goodies: Me, Tpax, Darth, DD (maybe, probably)

I don't fecking know: Clozo, Framm (DD)

I don't see how Medji can know anything about Framm that isn't in the posts because his role doesn't give him access to any other information.