BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Terminator Mafia

haha yes Izzy, I gave just a bit too much information away.

I did figuire something out that would help you see I am a goodie. Read the roles and then all the night posts again, hopefully you will pick it up :)

btw. When and why did Tpax get on the goodie list?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I just reread this:

DudleyDude and Clozo walked side by side, chatting, but all the while anxiously glancing over their shoulders for a hint of a Terminator. Suddenly, Clozo gasped and reached for DudleyDude, but she was too late. The T-X was dragging him off before he could even scream. “You’ll do nothing tonight,” she said to him as she leaned him against a wall and knocked out cold . . .

Clozo, feeling scared and vulnerable, ran the other way.

T-X is m/f. Do you guys think T-X said that to Clozo, and was saving Dudley? Well, by coincidence. Waaaait. No, T-X blocked Dudley. There was no T-1000 kill... f**k it makes sense now.

Wait, I just reread this:

DudleyDude and Clozo walked side by side, chatting, but all the while anxiously glancing over their shoulders for a hint of a Terminator. Suddenly, Clozo gasped and reached for DudleyDude, but she was too late. The T-X was dragging him off before he could even scream. “You’ll do nothing tonight,” she said to him as she leaned him against a wall and knocked out cold . . .

Clozo, feeling scared and vulnerable, ran the other way.

T-X is m/f. Do you guys think T-X said that to Clozo, and was saving Dudley? Well, by coincidence. Waaaait. No, T-X blocked Dudley. There was no T-1000 kill... f**k it makes sense now.

I think the first "she" in 'she was too late' referred to Clozo:

Better wording....

uddenly, Clozo gasped and reached for DudleyDude, but *clozo* was too late. The T-X was dragging *dudley* off before he could even scream. “You’ll do nothing tonight,” *T-X* said to *dudley* as *T-X* leaned him against a wall and knocked out cold

Yeah, I think it makes sense too kinda :whacko:

So, by my count the following goodie roles are still alive:

Miles (explicitly mentioned in the last day post)

John Conner (was the only killer in the last night post)

Marcus Wright (it's simply not possible for us to not know if he's dead)

At least 2 of these are still alive (the last night kill could have been any of these, but no more than one)

Peter Silberman

T-X

T-1000

Darth has called one of the must-be-alive roles and no one has challenged him. He's a goodie.

Clozo has likewise claimed one of the must-be-alive role and no one has challened her. She's a goodie.

Tpax has called one of the may-be-alive roles and has not been challenged. The only way he could be a baddie is if he decided to not kill on the last night and got very lucky claiming a role recently vacated by the death of Magic. I think he's a good enough player to have guessed Darth's role based on Darth's clues, but I don't believe in that kind of luck. My gut feeling says that tpax is a goodie.

I have not claimed a role. My loss would not particularly hurt the goodies unless Music doesn't correct her correction and lets it stay N5. In that case, I could act tonight and attempt the exact same action I did last night.

Izzy has not claimed a role but based on me knowing I'm not Miles and the fact that Izzy and I were the only ones that voted for CP, I believe he fits that role and is a goodie.

Framm has not claimed a role. The only roles that are left are the T-X or the T-1000. I'm thinking that we should have let Framm plead no-contest when he asked. The only other option I see is that Framm is Miles and Izzy is the baddie. But I don't think this is nearly as likely.

I would suggest that the best action for John Conner would be to kill either me or Framm tonight and then the goodies should lynch whichever one is left in the morning if the game doesn't end with the night post. In fact, to be certain, John Conner should kill me tonight. If lynching Framm doesn't end the game, then I think either Izzy or Tpax must be the 2nd baddie left (if there is a Peter Silberman action at night, then Izzy is definitely the remaining baddie). If Framm was Miles then Izzy is the final baddie. If Framm is a baddie, then Tpax is the other baddie.

I really wish Clozo had not voted during the day. I actually thought Medji was a baddie, but leaving things tied would have allowed Medji to save himself.

Edit1: A lack of a Peter Silberman action tonight does not automatically mean that the person claiming that role is lying. If Peter Silberman targets me tonight, it will not likely be posted. I think that blocks are only making it into the night post if the block actually stopped an action. I will not be be taking an aciton tonight, but if Peter doesn't trust me and decides to block me instead of Framm then I don't think the block will be posted.

Edited by DudleyDude

Ah that night makes so much sense now. I asked for saving.. and well I got it, unfortunately someone blocked the saver and that was why i was feeling vulnerable!

Well That's what i think anyway :S

Announcement really fast: I have a concert tomorrow and my call time is 6:15. I'll probably write an outline or something of what the post will be then Ill just send it to GM to post and tweak if need be. Sooorry! :(

[cue: mom quote]Of course if you're all good and get in those actions I could post it early... ;) [/unquote]

Izzy has not claimed a role but based on me knowing I'm not Miles and the fact that Izzy and I were the only ones that voted for CP, I believe he fits that role and is a goodie.

Uh, I didn't claim a role?

I'm going to try and avoid my death the same way you did. I've been hinting at my role for a while now. Miles acted today (er, yesterday), so is very much still alive. If anyone else claims the role (as really, unless I stay alive through the night, I can't help through the day anyway), by all means, step forward, but you'd be a liar.

Dude, I'm not a baddie. I don't know how to stress that without completely revealing myself. Put simply: I have no night role. I claim responsibility for CP's lynch through day actions.

Hmm.

Miles - Izzy

John Conner - ?

Marcus Wright - Darth

Peter Silberman - Tpax

T-X

T-1000

Leaving DD, Clozo, and Framm. I don't recall Clozo claiming John. ...In fact. From the lack of goodie kill (if I recall correctly) that certain night, that would make... you-know-who John.

Okay, here we go.

Darth - pray to Jebus you get attacked.

Tpax - save DD.

John - Kill Clozo or Framm.

Clozo/Framm, whichever one of you has the kill tonight - attack Darth?

Got it?

Then everyone, get on early tomorrow, lynch the surviving Clozo or Framm and I'll end the vote? Lez do this.

Unless I'm wrong. Clozo and DD are possibly interchangeable.

I said you're interchangeable with DD. I'm talking about that one night.

Okay, so Framm for suresies. Hey, okay, solution. John: Kill the person that isn't you. Like, if John is DD, kill Clozo. If he's Clozo, kill DD. Then we lynch Framm in the morning, and game over, goodie win.

*edit* Ooh, but the baddies would be expecting that. Crap. But blocks will be posted, so we'll find out either way?

Edited by Izzy

I made a post earlier but then the brainden stopped working for me, at school, and the post never got made. -.-

There was nothing important in it though, and I don't feel like rewriting anything.

I need to talk to only the goodies, so I'm gonna use a spoiler!!!

Dude. I told you not to look at this! Shame on you.

I must seriously be bored.

(and reluctant to do homework)

That's some good info.