BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

7 answers to this question

I voted for "the Scandal" because our politicians already are scandals. I don't care if your grandmother who bakes you cookies every sunday is running for office, if she can't lead then she shouldn't be elected. And i don't care if the candidate is a drug dealing sociopath that his own personal reasons for fixing the country - as long as in the end it will indeed be fixed long-term, then get him in. I don't care that Bill Clinton slept with some woman, I care that he boosted the economy

Of course, everyone will vote for the scandal, who in the heck would want their own country ruined?

Scandals can be impeached or jailed. I am maybe not understanding the entire scenario.

On the other hand, some people dislike their country enough to move to mine. They simply don't care enough to improve it when it begins to worsen.duh.gif

I also believe that it takes reasonable principals and abilities to be elected by myself. So hard to find them.sad.gif Therefore, if it is one or the other, I need to go with the scandal/abilities.

Edited by akaslickster

i would vote for neither.....one should have both morals and abilities.....only then will a country actually be 'fixed'.....:D

so i'd be an invalid vote.....or vote for myself, then give the job to someone smart and good.....;):D

Edited by EDM

i would vote for neither.....one should have both morals and abilities.....only then will a country actually be 'fixed'.....biggrin.gif

so i'd be an invalid vote.....or vote for myself, then give the job to someone smart and good.....wink.gifbiggrin.gif

That would indicate that one is not more important than the other, in your eyes. This isn't grabbing alot of attention due to feeble choices. If anyone should vote for ruin of their country, I would like to read about it. In some cases, my country is already ruined.sad.gif

That would indicate that one is not more important than the other, in your eyes. This isn't grabbing alot of attention due to feeble choices. If anyone should vote for ruin of their country, I would like to read about it. In some cases, my country is already ruined.sad.gif

since no one voted for the saint....i'll speak for him......:D

the country wouldn't be ruined as such.....just because you vote for a saint, doesn't mean the country is ruined....there are others working for him.....get them to work and follow the good deeds of the saint.....a little bit of good never hurt anyone.....;)

*ok...i'm just getting a kick out of this vote topic.....:lol::D

It took me a few minutes to decide my vote. Of course, I don't want the country to be ruined, but I have a hard time believing that the country would be ruined simply because the person was a saint. none the less, I would have to side with ability over morality. (ozymandias for president! :-) )

a president is only in office for 4 (or 8 if he gets re-elected) years. if s/hes going to fix the country, its only a small portion of years and the changes they made would have a lasting effect.

so, the scandal

edit: spelling

Edited by peace*out