BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

DudleyDude

Question

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Most excellent DD. Followed all along but was so stumped I never had a concrete enough answer to place a guess.

Thought of your answer for dice and had thought of "fine" China but never made the connection. Kept on thinking it was something about a square. em = square printing measure, dice, eastern bloc but couldn't complete it.

Really fine riddle!

Most excellent DD. Followed all along but was so stumped I never had a concrete enough answer to place a guess.

Thought of your answer for dice and had thought of "fine" China but never made the connection. Kept on thinking it was something about a square. em = square printing measure, dice, eastern bloc but couldn't complete it.

Really fine riddle!

Thanks

the Em line at the last minutes because I needed a 6th line to make 2 haikus. I really thought that that would be the line to make it easy for everyone. But then again, we have an "Emily" in my office and everyone calls her Em so it was a bit obvious to me (plus, I really like the show Bones). I never considered that people would look for another interpretation of Em. So far, I like building riddles but they take me a long time. I really with I could rhyme quickly like plasmid and MrsP. I had the bone riddle in my head for awhile but couldn't find ways to work in all the clues in a rhyming format. So I sort of cheated and settled for the haikus

:P