BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I've had this done to me once before. The first time, I said gray hammer, and this time, I said brown hammer.

This reply totally ruined my experience because i couldn't help but read it.. it should really have been in a spoiler.. i ended up thinking brown hammer-- -=[

This reply totally ruined my experience because i couldn't help but read it.. it should really have been in a spoiler.. i ended up thinking brown hammer-- -=[

totally same thing here

totally same thing here

yeah that somewhat ruined my experience too. At the end i though back to the post but then changed it to thinking red calculator.

Surprisingly, I followed the norm (red hammer), and despite popular (forum) belief, this statistic may indeed be correct. Obviously at the beginning they train you think as quickly as possible, which means your mind will revert to the shortest words, and the first words. The first tool most children get right is hammer. Then red is the shortest color word.

This all has to do with a change in which part of your brain you're using. By the way, how fast were you people going through these? I was going through these at 120 cpm. (calculations per minute)

I said "Uh... Wrench... and green."

Green's my favourite colour, and I got a monkey wrench as my first play-tool, if I remember correctly.

Then again, I wasn't going through too quickly, so.

i said grey hammer, which i think is probably second popular after red hammer, but why is this? well, most hammers are metallic, are they not, so it made sense for me to pick it. 98% of ppl shouldn't worry cos its a silly test and dont say much about anything. it takes more to impress me, i fear.