HARRY POTTER FOREVER!!!
Jump to content
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Posted by EDM on 09 April 2013 - 11:37 AM
-The 'Ghost' of Ignotus Peverell
HARRY POTTER FOREVER!!!
Posted by EDM on 13 March 2013 - 03:30 PM
The answer to a herbologist's problem lies in the root of (all) his plants...
Posted by EDM on 04 March 2013 - 03:50 PM
I'd just like to thank all of you for being the reason I can smile in my posts...
Posted by EDM on 25 February 2013 - 05:39 PM
If you act like you're smart...you're probably pretty stupid...
Posted by EDM on 24 February 2013 - 12:27 PM
You know you're a grammar Nazi when you read the above and realise that:
1) flamebirde was correct; it's "you're"
2) Brainiac probably didn't realise that everyone else would misread brainy's 'One-Up Me' and assume that brainy was incapable of correcting sentences
3) flamebirde has become self-conscious about writing a forum post because of brainy
4) marksmanjay's re-correction of flamebirde's statement is oddly funny
5) EDM didn't put a period after each point, and will not do so as she is not a grammar Nazi
6) EDM has referred to herself in 3rd person while typing these points
7) marksmanjay, flamebirde, brainiac100, and EDM show up as grammatical/spelling errors when typing (the computer doesn't categorize them, apparently)
8) 'realise' comes up as a spelling error in US english, but not in UK english
9) 'english' comes up as an error as the 'e' is not in capitals
10) brainy is not considered as a spelling error, though many would disagree with me (I really don't know why)
Edit: just to check my work...
^ The sentence above contains grammatical errors. However, this sentence is free of any errors, as per the computer spell-check.
Posted by EDM on 11 January 2013 - 04:44 PM
It can also be life-cycle, which goes along the similar principle of life, but...
Posted by EDM on 25 December 2012 - 05:05 PM
I wasn't off the mark; I merely implied it to be a humorous hint at the coincidence...
But yeah, that's how it's been...
btw, Merry Christmas, folks!!! Wake up & smell the riddles in the air!!!
Posted by EDM on 16 December 2012 - 05:11 PM
I seriously believe that this may have something to do with the 2012 Apocalypse prediction; it could also be because of the crash, but I've noticed it everywhere...particularly since last month - everything, everywhere, is slowing down...
I've been so busy (not to mention, I also fell ill...), that it's really getting to be difficult to come online & brainstorm, when I have to do that in college all the time...
Posted by EDM on 06 November 2012 - 07:34 AM
Posted by EDM on 24 October 2012 - 01:01 PM
Posted by EDM on 09 October 2012 - 06:05 PM
Posted by EDM on 03 October 2012 - 12:58 PM
Posted by EDM on 16 August 2012 - 05:55 PM
Posted by EDM on 15 August 2012 - 05:46 PM
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.4
Licensed to: BrainDen