You whine like we care.

Leave for new,

Or a reason; to be fair.

Edited by MrsP

• Answers 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

After a certain age and phical sign of aging. Men start to fell they have lost their sexappeal.

So they do things "hair" "younger wives" to make themselves believe they have that back.

Most dont realize for men age is sexappeal.

Hey you :D Sorry, I missed this one. Not correct, although a good though. See PG's guesses and my responses. He is headed the right direction.

when no one is guessing on your riddle and its left unsolved and there's no interest in it anymore

Yes!! But again, there is a bit more to it. Pay special attention to the second and third stanzas and you should get it easily :)

Edited by MrsP

a riddle that seems to be easy but is really tough so it's difficult to solve.......???

Nope. t_mo had the first part of the answer, I am just looking for a bit more. The clues in the riddle lead you to what I'm looking for.

the hair would be the hints that we put in to keep the guesses coming, and the new wife is the new puzzle wondering why the old one"puzzle" wasn't finished or solved...

I agree with t_mc....added just a little

...and then u start to complain and throw away the riddle just to get it over with (like me...

;) )

Nope, not throwing it away. (Nope to your next guess as well.)

the hair would be the hints that we put in to keep the guesses coming, and the new wife is the new puzzle wondering why the old one"puzzle" wasn't finished or solved...

I agree with t_mc....added just a little

Nope, no new one. Oh and nothing about wives.

Same stuff,different day ,tired formula,boring

...why bother,nothing new.

Not exactly sure what your guess is here, sorry Wilson - care to clarify?

Edited by MrsP

the hair would be the hints that we put in to keep the guesses coming, and we would keep add to the last page reviving it to the top of the forum???

Yes...except when people do it without adding hints. So the answer is......

Edit: Oh and the hair clue really is something more than that - I will tell soon.

Edited by MrsP

the hair would be the hints that we put in to keep the guesses coming, and we would keep add to the last page reviving it to the top of the forum???

Yes...except when people do it without adding hints. So the answer is......

Edit: Oh and the hair clue really is something more than that - I will tell soon.

Ok, I changed my mind. I'm going to give it to you, because I imply that as well.

When people have lost interest in your riddle and you "bump it up" to the top of the forum to get people guessing again.

Adding hints, or having a reason is OK, but when it's the empty and whining that's the part I am talking about in here :dry:

Edited by MrsP

Lost and gone,

Only the master cares. --if a riddle is dead, no one notices besides the person who wrote it.

Forgotten and dead,

No one around to share.

Like infomercials

The kind for your hair. --there is a hair product called "Bump It"

Have a reason

For making all stare. --do a scorecard, or hint. don't just have no reason to bump it up.

Not just empty,

You whine like we care. --when people beg for others to keep guessing.

Leave for new,

Or a reason; to be fair. --have a fair reason to take away from the new riddles.

Hope you all had fun guessing :D Thanks for the great guesses everyone.

Rehashing?(can't put my finger on a better word for now)

No need to be sorry, I was just feeling confused :wacko: Great guess; but looks like while you were typing it was solved. Hope you still had fun.