Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Battle for Mt Olympus II

• Please log in to reply
708 replies to this topic

#11 Riddle Master Zack

Riddle Master Zack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:11 AM

ok i think i get it now ;)

#12 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:54 AM

Wow, this is awesome. I was expecting a repeat of the last game, but with new random roles. Instead we got this. Well, good show again Itachi. I'm looking forward to it.

#13 Impervious

Impervious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2413 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:35 AM

I'll see you all in Tartarus ;)

#14 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 07:17 AM

Hmm very interesting! I will be visualizing all the action scenes as I have been to Greece...need any scene ideas I-san??
One night in sparta a man was killed with an ax to the head! Ohh scary! And I found a small cave/burail niche full of human bones!
Ahhh Sparta...

Edited by crazypainter, 17 February 2009 - 07:18 AM.

#15 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:47 PM

Again a masterpiece Itachi! Thought it would be similar to last game, but it looks better than that. More fun for sure. :D

#16 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:09 PM

It's simpler than you're making it. Basically, it all takes place the same moment (Night). So, where the person moves is where they are all night. I wouldn't want to get into breaking it down into movement before or after action :wacko:

for instance: itachi moves from the Surface to the River Styx and attacks dawh. ;) So, I'd be on the River and trying to attack you :D

Just trying to get it clear in my head! Itachi's now in River Styx and dawh moves to the surface. So Itachi's attack will fail and dawh will be safe, right? I guess so, but can you confirm it Itachi?

And again I think this one's obvious, but if I am on the surface I can move down to hell swamp or vice-versa tonight, right?

And moving and attacking are simultaneous actions? Again just a minor clarification.

#17 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:27 PM

I was just thinking of the class in pagan culture I took in college. Trying to remember where I left my notes from that class.
There was this really cool poem i wrote down.. Something about dire needs. Seems appropriate right now.

#18 Joe's Student

Joe's Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:02 PM

A two hour crash course in Roman and Greek mythology was the order of the day at school. Underworlds, three-headed dogs, it has it all! :P. So my level of interest in the game has risen another notch. :D

#19 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:09 PM

Just trying to get it clear in my head! Itachi's now in River Styx and dawh moves to the surface. So Itachi's attack will fail and dawh will be safe, right? I guess so, but can you confirm it Itachi?

And again I think this one's obvious, but if I am on the surface I can move down to hell swamp or vice-versa tonight, right?

And moving and attacking are simultaneous actions? Again just a minor clarification.

Traveling and Attacking are simultaneous basically. Just picture it all happening during the 1 Night without any time breakdown. As far as the dawh movement part, if he was on the surface and I tried to attack him on the River Styx, then yes it would fail. I wouldn't be able to find him. If you are on the surface, you will have to try to move down that night, but you may get stopped by any particular character who can do so.

#20 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:31 AM

It seems like there's going to be a delay for the first Night. reaymond can't play so I just pm'd IDoNotExist for the role. Also, I've only gotten a few night actions anyway. Hopefully we can finish night 1 tonight :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users