Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Homework Helpers

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#71 Q-Cumber

Q-Cumber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:05 AM

Well... 3 grades above average math students.
I know tons about Geography, and a lot of history
I love so many things, but I'm sure there are people better than me in most of them...
I'm fluent in Hebrew.
When I was 11 I took the ACT (for John's Hopkins University) and got a satisfactory score for math, reading and writing.
and I will never forget proofs from Geo-trig honors

#72 Haiming

Haiming

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:30 AM

I got third place in the county for MSMD. :)

#73 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:09 PM

I got third place in the county for MSMD. :)

What's that?
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#74 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:18 PM

Oh, I guess I should spew my "extensive" knowlege...

I'm fluent in Chinese. I am in an AP World History course, which is apparently amazing for a high school freshman.
I can edit papers if you desire my help.

That's pretty much all I'm good for. :P :lol: :P :lol:
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#75 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1320 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:53 AM

random facts that probably never will and never have to do anything with homework----> that's me. Also any classic reading. I probably don't remember much, though.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...power-of-green/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#76 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

I have a ton of trivia stuck in my brain. And as I am soon to start 9th grade, I don't really have extensive knowledge in tons of stuff.
However, I tend to be a good help in algebra and geometry and other maths as well as a bit of geography but not too greatly. I also know a bit of music theory.
So basically, I know near to NOTHING! :blush: :blush: :blush:
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#77 marksmanjay

marksmanjay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:05 AM

Still a kid, but:

English - Good vocabulary, great (not to brag) grammar/spelling checker
Math - I do math higher than my current grade. :P
Computer - Basic programming skills using Python, quick to figure out ones like Lua, but unfortunately no experience with C/C++/etc. Also basic web design (HTML/CSS/JS)

Spoiler for recursion

#78 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:54 PM

UPDATED:

Math: Just finished Pre-calc/Trig
English/LA: Good at grammar and stuff, pretty decent overall, I can help edit papers and things, I can come up with half-decent poetry withing minutes. Also, I do a lot of writing in my spare time, so if someone needs help with sentence structure, fluidity, etc., I can help.
SS: Currently doing US History, but this is my weakest subject and I hate it, so don't expect too much help. However, my parents are from India, and I have a lot of background and knowledge there. So if anyone needs help with something about India, I can really help.
Science: Just finished Biology. I have an interest in astronomy, and I have a basic understanding of it. I can help somewhat in basic chemistry, i.e. elements and things.
Languages: I am fluent in Hindi, speak some Spanish, a little bit of German, and my sister can speak French. I also know a little bit of Japanese, but I doubt that matters.
Music: I am in choir, and have been for 3 years. I also play piano. I know a decent amount of music theory.
Other: I write fanfiction in my spare time, so anything having to do with that, I know. I.e., editing papers, coming up with ideas, helping write papers, etc. I also watch a lot of anime, so if, for some reason, you need help with that, I might be able to help. I draw/sketch/paint/etc. a lot too, so I know a bit of art theory.

So yeah, still not a lot of help. :lol:

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users